Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State (59741 Views)

Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) / 13-year-old JSS2 Student Commits Suicide In Parent's Chicken Pen In Makurdi / Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by jokerphilics(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
That does not look like a jss2 at all
Kids of ds days na burger dem dey chop oo. U fit c anoda wey big pass am for primary school sef
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Proffdada: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2016
aysnoopy:
idiot.
see as she dey look like buhari dog. old foul.
abeg, na weytin u need be that. the guy still on on earth dey flex.
but to be honest, this girl too old to be in j.s 2 o.

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by asarebabson: 10:54am On Sep 15, 2016
amazzinggrace:
Suicide is hardly ever just suicide. Here's someone who lives in a third world environment with literally nothing to look forward to and then she falls in love and makes the mistake of not keeping anything of herself that would give that the power to stand if the person she depends on fails. Emotional weakness is a great disadvantage. Good luck to her in her next life
your statement indicated that if u were in her shoes u can as well do that right? wait Pls, is this ur reason reasonable enough for one to terminate life.
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by jokerphilics(m): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2016
aysnoopy:
idiot.
Kids of ds days na burger dem dey chop oo. U fit c anoda wey big pass am for primary school sef
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by HardMirror(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

baba hardmirror..
There's no verification that the photo he posted is the ''photo'' of the girl in question here..thats why i'm skeptical..
Thats a ''mamma'' with saloon ''fixed-hair''
no suicidal pictures..just a photo of anyone
Don't call it a lie. You were conclusive. In benue there are lots of "mamas" still in secondary school especially in the rural areas
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by amazzinggrace(f): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2016
asarebabson:
your statement indicated that if u were in her shoes u can as well do that right? wait Pls, is this ur reason reasonable enough for one to terminate life.

Dude, how does understanding a person's situation mean I would do it. I'm here saying she wasn't emotionally mature but because u think I should judge and condemn her you're calling me out? I don't want to argue. Parents should learn how to talk to their children about dealing with life's curve balls. If she had lived thru this, 10 years down the line she would probably face problems bigger than just man problems and would even laugh at her younger self. But that's not the case. This is the end of the road for her and my judgment won't make it any easier to bear for the family
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by jokerphilics(m): 10:59am On Sep 15, 2016
Dshocker:
#PorkMeatSeller #Impregnated #ImpregnatedAnother #Dick #Death #SecondarySchoolGirl #Disappointed...Only God will judge her case.
Who will judge before.
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by kareemkamil(m): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2016
This Benue girls, there are out of parent control. May God intervaing in there life
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by DennisEche(m): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2016
BABANGBALI:
your girls no eyes take eye see preek. For sey dem dey do fokn competition for Olympics na your people go dey represent Nigeria and gold is assured every year grin grin tongue
symbols of joblessness....................... go get something doing bro................i never said am from that part of Nigeria.......just cautioning you about unguarded statement that could hunt you latter.................
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by jokerphilics(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2016
zuby4real10:
if I hear say she be j.s.s 2
Wetin u dey talk. Come c 23 years old idoma girl wey I c for Nimc office, she big ehn u go tink na above 30
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by mikhaillibran: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2016
Hello ppl,no b lie oo,na der kind stature for benue state b dat, I served dere
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by ebenholer(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2016
This is as a result of recession...our students are less busy to engage in out of tune activities due to poor educational condition. Teachers are no more teaching out of desire to do so due to not forthcoming payment being received and lots of other factors.
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by jokerphilics(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Majority of the comments here is below par. Is she suppose to be falling in love at that stage or face her study. Chaii world dn end. Bae wey dem dn disvirgin for Js 2 if she finish institution wetin remain for d husband to chop. 10th hand goods
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Ranchhoddas: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2016
BABANGBALI:
your girls no eyes take eye see preek. For sey dem dey do fokn competition for Olympics na your people go dey represent Nigeria and gold is assured every year grin grin tongue
Hahaha. Weyrey.
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2016
aysnoopy:
idiot.

Don't speak ill of the dead.
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by greatermax77(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
WAS SHE BEGOTTEN FROM BEER?
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by osaxestpeace(m): 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is one of the negative effect of too much "Telemundo"
Where she see am watch?
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Enochx2: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
Eyaaa

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Eliteklaus(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
this old mama na jss2?
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by asarebabson: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
amazzinggrace:

Dude, how does understanding a person's situation mean I would do it. I'm here saying she wasn't emotionally mature but because u think I should judge and condemn her you're calling me out? I don't want to argue. Parents should learn how to talk to their children about dealing with life's curve balls. If she had lived thru this, 10 years down the line she would probably face problems bigger than just man problems and would even laugh at her younger self. But that's not the case. This is the end of the road for her and my judgment won't make it any easier to bear for the family
OK oo
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by stchinedu: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
That does not look like a jss2 at all
Ok....change that to ss2 grin
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Greatzeus(m): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
angry EH YAH!!! You guys will not understand........... Love makes a man/woman do crazy things *dodges rotten plantain*! I feel her pain, i remember one time i kept 4 bottles of gulder in my freezer for a quick chill and i mistakenly slept off, when i woke up and discovered my four bottles had exploded, i nearly commited suicide, the heart wants what the heart wants.......... angry angry Rip young lady........
Hope you don divorce gulder or una still they rock am? grin
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by omorttee4u(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
Love is not for the kids. But for adults.
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by PORP(f): 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by PORP(f): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
odikwa serious
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by mclorenzo(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
But what happened to the pr1ck responsible for this?
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by whinnie(f): 4:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
What a waste

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Laido: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
angry EH YAH!!! You guys will not understand........... Love makes a man/woman do crazy things *dodges rotten plantain*! I feel her pain, i remember one time i kept 4 bottles of gulder in my freezer for a quick chill and i mistakenly slept off, when i woke up and discovered my four bottles had exploded, i nearly commited suicide, the heart wants what the heart wants.......... angry angry Rip young lady........

Your right bro.. I rem this Celine dion song *Power of love* ..No be small thing! I no dey surprise if I hear someone in love killing his/her bae wheneva they caught them cheating! Love is a serious mental disease! I mean love, not luv. Lol
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by ceda99: 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
She try
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by joe4christ(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
fuckpro:
This girl life was in for a long ting
[b][/b]she was christen with alcohol tag to her name
She obviously had something for the bottles since that's how she chose to go
The drinking went from physical to emotional since she was made love drunk
Any power that is using the knowledge of a faulty foundation to attack us receive the thunder and judgement of God now in Jesus name

Get well soon
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by BABANGBALI: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
DennisEche:

symbols of joblessness....................... go get something doing bro................i never said am from that part of Nigeria.......just cautioning you about unguarded statement that could hunt you latter.................
See person wey get job for CBN dey here dey follow me up and down for nairaland, I hail o. Your girls I repeat no dey take eye see preek just like monkey no dey take eye see banana. You should be proud of them and also be happy dat dem go represent naija at the next olymFOK games grin grin tongue grin
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
Too Big for JSS 2
did my nysc in Niger state. Jss 3 students had 2 or 3 wives...You guys in urban Nigeria, dont know whats up in the villages...That's another world there!...Y'all too soft and ajebo...Goto Kaboji in Niger state and see for yourself if u think am lying...its on the way to Kotagora!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.