Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State (59742 Views)

Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo) / 13-year-old JSS2 Student Commits Suicide In Parent's Chicken Pen In Makurdi / Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by bayinq25(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
angry EH YAH!!! You guys will not understand........... Love makes a man/woman do crazy things *dodges rotten plantain*! I feel her pain, i remember one time i kept 4 bottles of gulder in my freezer for a quick chill and i mistakenly slept off, when i woke up and discovered my four bottles had exploded, i nearly commited suicide, the heart wants what the heart wants.......... angry angry Rip young lady........
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by niggi4life(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2016
this one look like final year student for Medicine
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by agwom(m): 9:48am On Sep 15, 2016
Beautiful baby indeed...
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Preshme(f): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2016
Now this is crazy...
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by sunkoye: 9:50am On Sep 15, 2016
20yrs old in Jss 2. well she choose her way....her death.
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by RexEmmyGee: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
>sad EH YAH!!! You guys will not understand........... Love makes a man/woman do crazy things *dodges rotten plantain*! I feel her pain, i remember one time i kept 4 bottles of gulder in my freezer for a quick chill and i mistakenly slept off, when i woke up and discovered my four bottles had exploded, i nearly commited suicide, the heart wants what the heart wants.......... >sad >sad Rip young lady........
You don't need to tell us your story bro. Your moniker says it all

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by leisuretym: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2016
Damn
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by FroshGirl(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Fake Luv
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Akbaba3310(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2016
This is one of the negative effect of too much "Telemundo".
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Alfred234(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Sorry for you
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by leisuretym: 9:57am On Sep 15, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
That does not look like a jss2 at all

Anyone who drop out of school at Jss 2 is always refer to as JSS 2 student in Benue, its jusr like a military rank. "Late Jss 2 Jessica, may her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Chikwado1991(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2016
The face is familiar
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by necosla016(f): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Choi this is really sad! It really hurt wen u love someone and you are betrayed. But that's not the end of the world... undecided
The pork-guy Am sure will still continue to dey sample and impregnate dem girls

#RIP bèbè..
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by soberdrunk(m): 10:04am On Sep 15, 2016
RexEmmyGee:

You don't need to tell us your story bro. Your moniker says it all

Where is your sympathy? Cant you see am grieving two very sad incidents angry
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by 99foxxy(f): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2016
All of you ranting about this babe should fall in love and later find out your guy is or has cheated on you, should come here and talk of their experience or shut the fuvk. Love is the most dangerous thing on this planet earth. Anyone of you that has ever fallen in love, I mean real love that makes you feel goose pimples by mere saying your love can attest to this... so how do you manage such situation? only by God's grace and opening up to someone just to ease the urge of doing something nasty. She was emotional and couldn't think straight with no one to talk sense to her head over a fucking pork seller, Gosh. RIP to her...
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by zakozako(m): 10:14am On Sep 15, 2016
pity it's a pity may ur soul rest in peace Amen.
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by teamfrabidel: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2016
This is shocking....i still never believe this...
meanwhile,check out the no.1 dating website in Nigeria where you can hook up with "singles" -> www.frabidel.com
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Deilluminator(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2016
aysnoopy:
idiot.
see as she dey look like buhari dog. old foul.
abeg, na weytin u need be that. the guy still on on earth dey flex.
but to be honest, this girl too old to be in j.s 2 o.
Is there any conventional law guiding how people should be in school? I have seen parents and older people attending JS one. So forget about her appearance.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by RexEmmyGee: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:

Where is your sympathy? Cant you see am grieving two very sad incidents angry
take heart bro
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by ensamy(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2016
Demons and evil spirits told her to commit suicide that she is useless without the boy, that her life is finished, so she became angry, bitter, full of hatred and wrath then depression sets in.
The next stage the demons told her the only way out of depression is to kill herselve. Then she obeys and drank the poison.
This can happen to any body if you dont know how to forgive and let go of any such situation that comes against you.
Guide thy heart with all deligent for out of it cometh issues of life. Satan and his cohorts are moving every where looking for who to devour. selah.

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by TerrorSquad147: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2016
You died for meat seller?? No be even Lulu Briggs pikin?? Help me greet lucifer sha..
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by noziz(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2016
This na mother of 4 na!
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by madapcmod: 10:23am On Sep 15, 2016
She ended it d awolowo way. Too bad. RIP any way

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by justicejay(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2016
chukjojo:

make syrian thunder fire you for wasting my time in reading this your awkward comment
tongue na daura thunder go fire u
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by hydrogen200(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
angry EH YAH!!! You guys will not understand........... Love makes a man/woman do crazy things *dodges rotten plantain*! I feel her pain, i remember one time i kept 4 bottles of gulder in my freezer for a quick chill and i mistakenly slept off, when i woke up and discovered my four bottles had exploded, i nearly commited suicide, the heart wants what the heart wants.......... angry angry Rip young lady........
... u are no serious. . y dint u commit suicide. I guex u remember ed there are many gulders around
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by soberdrunk(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2016
hydrogen200:
... u are no serious. . y dint u commit suicide. I guex u remember ed there are many gulders around

No! I remembered suicide is a 'crime' and i dont want police to arrest me for committing crime................ angry
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by HardMirror(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
raphieMontella:
jss2??
Fat lie
Just like that? Do you know her to conclude it's a lie? I hate when people brand others liers without any evidence of the lie. I travel a lot and I have seen her kind even in primary school. Please mind how you judge
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by Cletus77(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
try dis wen having sex, hit ur head hard on the wall, and you will see dat the human body values survival above anything!!!!! Big mama js2,no sense!
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by noziz(m): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2016
This na mother of 3naa! If dis na jss2, then ma grandma dey primary 6
Re: Photo Of The JSS2 Student Who Committed Suicide Over Boyfriend In Benue State by raphieMontella: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2016
HardMirror:

Just like that? Do you know her to conclude it's a lie? I hate when people brand others liers without any evidence of the lie. I travel a lot and I have seen her kind even in primary school. Please mind how you judge
baba hardmirror..
There's no verification that the photo he posted is the ''photo'' of the girl in question here..thats why i'm skeptical..
Thats a ''mamma'' with saloon ''fixed-hair''
no suicidal pictures..just a photo of anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.