Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Watch Lil Wayne Speak About Retirement Rumours And ‘beef’ With Birdman [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Lil Wayne Speak About Retirement Rumours And ‘beef’ With Birdman [video] (355 Views)

Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / Chinese now Producing Corned Beef with Dead Bodies & Export them To Africa (Foto / OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Lil Wayne Speak About Retirement Rumours And ‘beef’ With Birdman [video] by bestnaijaloaded: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2016
Rapper Lil Wayne has not had a good 2016 as he’s been embroiled in health battles and also professional battles with Cash Money founder and former pal, Birdman.

In an interview with Skip Bayless on FS1’s Undisupted on Tuesday, Lil Wayne said all he just wants from Birdman is his owed money and that he’ll never work with Birdman again after he’s paid
“I have a family. I have kids. I have a mother. We have bills. This is just business,gimme mine and I’ll walk free.” He said. Watch a video of the interview after the cut

visit to watch video
sourcecheesy
http://bestnaijaloaded..com/2016/09/watch-lil-wayne-speak-about-retirement.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Music And The Decline Of Creativity / 8 Days To Go OLOIBIRI - What You Stand To Win / Being Homosexual Is A Gift From God And Honourable – Nigerian Gay Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.