Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) (52002 Views)

Four Man Robbery Gang Busted By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos / One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. / Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by SweetJoystick(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Smd I eyed robber
Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by ghostmist: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Afonjas with their crude agbero ways..
just imagine...

3 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Okeikpu(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
HUNGER FULL THE BOY BODY cry
PROBABLY HE WENT THERE TO LICK EWEDU SOUP N GOT KILLED cry

2 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by kayo80(m): 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hmm! That woman must have been a very strong person. Knockout a thief with one punch. I just hope her husband never annoys her.

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by asarebabson: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari sha
Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Okeikpu(m): 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
NA SO WASIU TAKE DIE cry
I KNOW HIM PAPA FROM IJORA BADIA cry RIP

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by seguno2: 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
MrWhaley:
So after all the shout the woman shout,na just PAD dey inside??

Why she nor kukuma let am go?? undecided

Did anyone swear for you?
Just asking oh.

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by IVORY2009(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Opistorincos:

A woman can't hold my trousers successfully cos I'll unhook the belt and scatter her face with the iron part of the belt. #iamthatwicked

bro dont under rate the powers of a woman, the belt and the trouser are usually held together, + boxers and before u even think of removing the belt, something must hv happen grin

2 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Opistorincos(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

bro dont under rate the powers of a woman, the belt and the trouser are usually held together, + boxers and before u even think of removing the belt, something must hv happen grin

I go comot boxers join ojere, and i go try give her knock out punch con pick race
Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Chiboyz40(m): 1:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
TrainingCEOs:
lol. I didnt check names, believe me. grin
grin if ah hear

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by sexychocho(f): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
So interesting

Sanitary Pads lol

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by josephmbonu: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Spirit don jam spirit! Them think say na ordinary woman. grin

2 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by GMbuharii: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Afonja again? grin
CRIME DOESNT PAY

2 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by madapcmod: 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Afonja has resorted to robbery as d govt they sentimentally voted into power is dealing with them heavily.

Hahahaha, sai baba

2 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by chachanga: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
See their face
Sanitary pads?!
Jail straight!!
Ndi ara!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by OEDA(f): 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Islie:

Chaii...serve them wella, kudos to d woman, what a man can do, a woman can do it better

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by holluphemydavid(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Everyday for d thieves, and one day for d owner
Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
I can bet my life that guy never grew up with his father.
Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by habsydiamond(m): 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari change dey affect this people negatively oo.
Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by glossy6(f): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
MrWhaley:
So after all the shout the woman shout,na just PAD dey inside??

Why she nor kukuma let am go?? undecided

Sanitary pads are now expensive cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Akinaukwa: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
I hereby award a Gold medal on boxing featherweight title to the woman. For that young man, you are a complete shame to manhood. Rather than understudy strategy for surviving positively in this harsh economy you are busy understudying how to snatch Sanitary pad. If i cry jungle justice now..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by sunnyside16(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
you are going to panti cos of N20 and sanitary pad

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by zumbigbo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
They just need opportunities...no assistance...the window of crime opens soon after.
Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by whinnie(f): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
It is well with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by mohciz69(m): 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
it's always there first time that they use to catch them.... lie lie

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin buh i didnt nah. Shey na Afonjas do the crime? grin
Chiboyz40:

grin if ah hear

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Emo101(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Guy With One Eye...U No Pity Urself..Enjoy Ur Stay In Kirikiri..At Least U Go Dey Chop Free Food..

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by TerrorSquad147: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
No be by force to check the names, abi na wetin cause the fight. grin grin

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by careerlife(f): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
GOD please help ur children!! The world is getting worse day by day cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umar Isah, ABU Lecturer Killed By Bandits In Katsina (Graphic Photo) / Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.