Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) (36338 Views)

10 Incredibly Useful Apps For Iphone Users (Photos) / Why People Are Excited About The Return Of The Reliable Nokia 3310 / Chinese Lady Ordered For Iphone 7 And Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Ghostscript(m): 5:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Dat's good of them
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by avril9(f): 5:49am On Sep 16, 2016
Obsession for some,vanity n more vanity for others,well to each his own.
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by mekybabe1: 5:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Thought iPhone 7 was being recalled by its manufacturer due to its explosive tendency?
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 16, 2016
agarawu23:
I bet Nigerians in diaspora won't buy that shitt now that a dollar is 420# in Nigeria.

Still rocking my palasa
who told u they won't buy
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Nobody: 5:57am On Sep 16, 2016
They will queue up again next year. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that.

Moröns
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:59am On Sep 16, 2016
bjhaid:
who told u they won't buy
only those whose number 6 isn't working well will by that crap. Iphone 7 price will buy me 3000 blocks and change go remain sef.

1 Like

Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by holysaint1(m): 6:00am On Sep 16, 2016
mekybabe1:
Thought iPhone 7 was being recalled by its manufacturer due to its explosive tendency?
Nope... It's Samsung galaxy note 7.
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by morc(m): 6:08am On Sep 16, 2016
Wow
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by highwaist: 6:11am On Sep 16, 2016
Coming soon on the floor@cumputer village otigba ikeja lagos.but it may come naked,no caton,cheger,manual and other acessories

1 Like

Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by manando1(m): 6:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Is that a queue or am I the only one who doesn't know the meaning of queue

2 Likes

Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Hamzatgodfirst(m): 6:20am On Sep 16, 2016
I just feel like joining the queue.... But wait, Na true? Chai.... I need to eat first!
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Flashh: 6:22am On Sep 16, 2016
These people have turned Apple to idol, worshipping it every year.

This is another festival.

5 Likes

Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 16, 2016
agarawu23:
only those whose number 6 isn't working well will by that crap. Iphone 7 price will buy me 3000 blocks and change go remain sef.
lol
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Flashh: 6:28am On Sep 16, 2016
agarawu23:
I bet Nigerians in diaspora won't buy that shitt now that a dollar is 420# in Nigeria.

Still rocking my palasa
With that rate now. I don't want to talk the price, even 6s and 6splus are over 300k.
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by buckyfof(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Most of them aren't buying that iPhone for d market price

They just do 'trade in'....take ur previous iPhone and add a couple of dollars and u get d new iPhone 7

That's y anytime my guy comes from Yankee, he comes wit a new iPhone like say him popcy Na Steve Jobs broda

U.s.a economy is superbly stable, when u don't tink about d basic things like food, transport, housing and others dat nigeria govt haven't been able to figure out since d age of stone men

Then it's tinz like this that take d order of d day

Imagining lining up like dis in oshodi, those Boyz go jus dy smile.....them fit steal d iPhone shop without entering sef, I fear them!

2 Likes

Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by lloydmuna2(m): 6:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Chiee,
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 6:43am On Sep 16, 2016
grin
seapson:
I still blame Buhari
I thought I was the only one blaming buhari for this queue

1 Like

Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by beautiful232(f): 6:48am On Sep 16, 2016
lol.

iPhone na wetin,the made it even worst by changing the iPhone7 headphone so annoying

But I only feel for my sister's them

Cause the Don do many things for, BlackBerry,iPhone 6s,now iPhone7

make the no go kill their destinies just to be among those using iPhone 7 :Dlol.

iPhone na wetin,the made it even worst by changing the iPhone7 headphone so annoying

But I only feel for my sister's them

Cause the Don do many things for, BlackBerry,i
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:50am On Sep 16, 2016
Flashh:

With that rate now. I don't want to talk the price, even 6s and 6splus are over 300k.
we should not lie to ourself, that phone is just for show off. I prefer sony z series than than that iPhone. I am not just a fan of expensive phones and I dont have anybody to form big boy to. Almost 400k for 1 phone that will drop price on eBay after few months?
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 16, 2016
LadyMercedes:
They will queue up again next year. And the year after that. And the year after that. And the year after that.

Moröns
i hate it when Nigerians are talking this way, is it their fault that our economy is bad? Nigerians and bad belle, if am rich i will go for it, money is meant to be spent u don't know when ur time will come to join the ancestors, time wait for no man

2 Likes

Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Realhommie(m): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Nzeokafor:
If their economy was doing doing press up like our own, i sure say dem no go de waste their money lik dis....
Even though our economy hasn't been favorable for a while now some Nigerians will still be among the first set of people to own one and many more will follow suit within a short space of time.

There are many people still doing very well even in this time of hardship.
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2016
jmichlins:
please I just want to ask. Is this que a publicity stunt by apple to draw publicity or genuine people wishing to buy this phone?

They're real and that's how they normally que in NY whenever any new device is coming out, I have witnessed it myself.
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 16, 2016
Realhommie:
Even though our economy hasn't been favorable for a while now some Nigerians will still be among the first set of people to own one and many more will follow suit within a short space of time.

There are many people still doing very well even in this time of hardship.

I know....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by moonraker(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2016
seapson:
I still blame Buhari

cheesy grin angry
lol just like that...
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Sphilip1:

It happens every year.. i don't think it is a stunt by apple.

Lalasticlala pls help out.

That it happens every year doesn't rule out the possibility of it being a stunt.

1 Like

Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by hazyfm1: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2016
Tonyreal49:
mtchew like say the phone dey wash away sin

Your sins must be exceedingly great...

#Repent

1 Like

Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 16, 2016
jmichlins:
please I just want to ask. Is this que a publicity stunt by apple to draw publicity or genuine people wishing to buy this phone?

They don't have naija mentality. Its just passion. Infact apple is trying to discourage it. They already said all 7plus is sold out for early buyers so even if are on queue for 1 week u cant buy d 7plus or jet black i7
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 16, 2016
buckyfof:
Most of them aren't buying that iPhone for d market price

They just do 'trade in'....take ur previous iPhone and add a couple of dollars and u get d new iPhone 7

That's y anytime my guy comes from Yankee, he comes wit a new iPhone like say him popcy Na Steve Jobs broda

U.s.a economy is superbly stable, when u don't tink about d basic things like food, transport, housing and others dat nigeria govt haven't been able to figure out since d age of stone men

Then it's tinz like this that take d order of d day

Imagining lining up like dis in oshodi, those Boyz go jus dy smile.....them fit steal d iPhone shop without entering sef, I fear them!

This is so true @bold...
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2016
agarawu23:
we should not lie to ourself, that phone is just for show off. I prefer sony z series than than that iPhone. I am not just a fan of expensive phones and I dont have anybody to form big boy to. Almost 400k for 1 phone that will drop price on eBay after few months?

U sure dont know Apple iPhone
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2016
tumababa:

U sure dont know Apple iPhone
well,..... Let me just say I am not their fan.
Re: People Are Already Queuing Up For Iphone 7 (photos) by KoldKash(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Oyibo! Una anointing different. See swag for queue. So even to mumu na with class still.

But for some here in 9ja with the requisite street IQ,you know the right play is to buy and hold the Apple stock for as long as those queues persists.

You would make a very decent profit at a minimal risk.
That's one way to leverage this iphone hankering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno CAMON 16 Premier (N116k) Vs Redmi Note 9S (N97,000): Full Comparison / Top 5 Things I Hate About The New Iphone Xr, Xs And Xs Max (photos) / Top Nigerian App You Should Have On Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.