Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About (8392 Views)

15 Mind Blowing Facts About Facebook And Mark Zuckerberg. / Transparent Animals You Never Knew Were In Existence! / 25 Facts I Bet You Never Knew About Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by ruggedtimi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
And am dieing here...why my piss is needed by benson cigarette company
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by dayjee: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nice one...OP
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by AdeniyiA(m): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Pls I wan taste the bacon in worm smiley
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by lilreese: 12:49am On Sep 16, 2016
nice
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by Nbote(m): 7:01am On Sep 16, 2016
I think I've com across some of these here on nairaland before. Some really weird facts.. But na who measure and estimate some of dem like numbers 1, 5 and 6. I fit swear say na exported oshogbo weed dey cause number 13...
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by Holywizard: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2016
in case u don't know, my girl friend said that my sperm taste like alomo bitters
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by pxDharniel(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
ruggedtimi:
And am dieing here...why my piss is needed by benson cigarette company

Pls package ur piss 4 dem o so that we can earn much needed foreign exchange and strengthen our naira
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Stuff like this makes me remember why I love Nairaland. A welcome change from the crap we see on the front page everyday.
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by MicroBox: 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
That of jumbo jet fuel hummmm! Some fact are just mere imagination without no strong evidence to back it up...
Let start thinking outside the Box like what India and China did...
It's not everything white man say that is conclusively real....
Some of their theories and findings are just like booking a space on Nairaland and when the thread hit front page, you can go back and edit your space Which you alone have the power to edit but in this its an open space where any interested person can go and research more then edit. Even You.,.
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Someone will just wake up and imply that it is the urea found in urine that they collect and use in making cigarettes. Like there aren't other methods of synthesizing urea....if it is indeed used in cigarettes.
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by GiMngo: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by Garshyzee(m): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
beetles tastes like apple cheesy and dat facts about drinking water someone has already drank...hows it possible naa...nice one though
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
BIGUP Op
cool
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by CountLorenzo: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
the one about water is cool, in a way
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by yellowbeauty(f): 12:41am On Sep 18, 2016
I love facts...thanks @ op
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by cyber5(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2016
Great
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by herald9: 12:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
.. And how did you know the weight of ants equals the weight of all humans... WHO WEIGH THEM
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by okdannyel(m): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
herald9:
.. And how did you know the weight of ants equals the weight of all humans... WHO WEIGH THEM

OP, you must answer this one o
Re: 15 Mind Blow Facts I Bet You Never Knew About by megabeatsonline: 5:17am On Sep 19, 2016
As students are we utilising past questions to their full? Correct usage can actually boost our chances of passing. Jobbers practice GMAT past questions. Its all about Full UTILISATION. check http://genesisonlinetutorials..co.ke/2016/09/exam-tips-past-questions-benefits-of-hind-sight.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Hate On University Of Ilorin? / How To Overcome Difficult Lecturers / A Babcock Guy Describes Babcock Female Students As Wild (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.