Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,976 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138440 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by NaijaNaWaa: 2:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
Very sensible and balanced view. Not all Ikwerre's are in denial of their Igbo identity though; Francis Ellah is an example. If push comes to a shove, the Igbos will reclaim their lands wherever it may be. Those who wish to see themselves as Bini, Yoruba (eg, Rotimi) or Hausa (eg, Rochas) can relocate.

You can read about Senator Francis Ellah from Ogba, Rivers State here: http://joachimibeziakoezeji..com.ng/2010/06/chief-francis-ellah-this-was-man.html

Ka Chineke gozie Al'Igbo.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SONofYORUBA: 2:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Yoruba must be powerful grin

I've come to realize that the only way to unify ibos is to blame Yorubas. Once Yorubas are out of the equation, their unity is fraud.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by DeleteNonsense: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
No need to argue even dullardinhoo have said it during his media chart! Gov of CBN and kachukwu was addressed as igbos so they better trust and obey because there's no any other way.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by flokii: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
Yorubba I hope you are reading? Stop dividing us; that's his message!

Was expecting this grin

How come you guys never blame fulanis.. Thnk God you didn't use afonjas this tym

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Even when we have nothing to do with the topic,they will still blame us....flatheaded moafuckaz....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by piperson(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
you are not delta-igbo, you are igbo,,cN we have ppeace of mind now?

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by cckris: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Even the ones them carry inside belly are coming forth STRONGER.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
adidasBarca:
Pls everyone

Is there any difference between delta igbo and igbo?

Yes the Delta igbos are troublesome. angry
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by TipsyDC: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
lol DELTA IGBO. we should equally have OCCEAN igbo or LAGOON IGBO. RIVERS igbo. plz my fellow nigerians igbo is igbo forget weither they r divided by water or not.......

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by nototribalist: 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
seunny4lif:
Keep off my Land grin grin grin grin

Waiting for E- missiles to be flying up and down

Seun don Hammer today grin grin grin
FP ooooh
Always blaming Yoruba people like Akon grin grin grin
for your mind.

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Udmaster(m): 2:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
AjiereTuwo:
There is nothing like rivers igbo. Lies carried by south easterners
ofcourse there is nothing like "Rivers Igbo" but Igbos who are native to Rivers state.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by FKO81(m): 2:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by cckris: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
basilo101:
Ikweres are disgusting people. I love this Aniomas
[size=20pt]Ikwerre suffered post-war TRAUMA worse than any other ethnic group that FOUGHT & DIED for Biafra.
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Udmaster:
ofcourse there is nothing like "Rivers Igbo" but Igbos who are native to Rivers state.
There are no Igbos who are native of rivers state
This is river state official website http://riversstate.net.ng/people-and-culture/

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by RedTarantula: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ishilove:

Ke di kewu? undecided

Adanyi kedu? cheesy
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nkem4040:
Yorubba I hope you are reading? Stop dividing us; that's his message!

you can only deceive he who wants to deceived.

I have had a lot of issues with my friend Ikenna with this. We finished together but he hardly associate with the Igbos and sees himself as delta-igbo. He wouldn't respond if you speak igbo to him pretending he doesn't understand and the same with my ikwerre friends who does not see the igbos as theirs. would you now blame your enemy using your disunity to his advantage?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by vikyno(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Honestly I don't see myself as an Igbo man. I am from Anioma and I wonder why it has always been like this. Most people I know from my side will deny the Igbo only to be betrayed by language ties.

It may as well be cultural mix with other tribes over the period of time that is the cause or perceived greed and love of money by the mainstream Igbo.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Godemcee(m): 2:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
osu av started calling Yoruba as usual,who cares bout osu nd what they think.osu are 100th class citizens so they are irrelevant.

they are sacred of fulani so they would rather blame Yoruba for there misfortune

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
The big problem to me is that not all igbos across the Niger agrees they are igbos so I'm always watchful before I term them brothers, after being cautioned severally by people from that region who obviously speak Igbo to not be addressed as one.

So I stay in my lane , since a couple of those incidents I decided that if you are from across the Niger I will tag you non Igbo until you decide to be one, which in opinion is what you really are.

But there's no division in times of trouble though, Jonathan is Niger delta, his election became our person headache as we igbos did everything to defend him, nzeogwu is the leader of the coup in the north, it actually led to biafran war, obviously we stood by him.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SharkTank(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Dear Rivers Igbo. The truth shall set you. Claim your heritage and a lot of sociocultural issues in Nigeria will start making sense to you

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by victorvezx(m): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Yeebos trying so hard to attach by force, all because of oil, they reject u, they don't want u, no be by force

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Godemcee(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
osu av started calling Yoruba as usual,who cares bout osu nd what they think.osu are 100th class citizens so they are irrelevant.

they are sacred of fulani so they would rather blame Yoruba for there misfortune

osu oya quote me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by shuggah(m): 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
coolitempa:
Let us be honest...most of anioma is not ibo but Benin.....ibos have long migrated to these areas and taken over the demographics....but they are descendants of the Benins... angry
is it that ur brain is nt working or u decided to switch it off?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
vikyno:
Honestly I don't see myself as an Igbo man. I am from Anioma and I wonder why it has always been like this. Most people I know from my side will deny the Igbo only to be betrayed by language ties.

It may as well be cultural mix with other tribes over the period of time that is the cause or perceived greed and love of money by the mainstream Igbo.
Exactly my point, anybody from across the Niger, i don't regard as Igbo unless they ask me to regard them as one.

Forget the language, even hausas who has Igbo ties speak Igbo fluently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by biggz82: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
adidasBarca:
Pls everyone

Is there any difference between delta igbo and igbo?

No my brother all are d same, dem all na drug n wayo ppl wen dey spoil our name abroad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Adiola(f): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
coolitempa:
Let us be honest...most of anioma is not ibo but Benin.....ibos have long migrated to these areas and taken over the demographics....but they are descendants of the Benins... angry
have you eaten today? Certainly NO even aregbesola is finding it difficult to eat

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by SurePresident: 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Antidote77:

You are so afraid of the Great Yoruba tribe. I understand your insecurity

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by attackgat: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
vikyno:

You are from 'Anioma'? I hope you realise that 'Anioma' is a recently made up word same as South-South? There is no ethnic group in Nigeria called Anioma.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ella85(f): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Married an Ibusa guy. A wonderful soulmate anytime,any day till eternity. Our beliefs,culture and traditions are same. Nothing different at all. I wonder why the people think we r different.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by RealCJ: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Am proud of you dude, there is nothing like Delta igbo. We are one and we shall remain one! The idea of bringing division among us has failed. Hausa fulani and yoruba cowards should take note.

11 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by basilo101: 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
AjiereTuwo:

There are no Igbos who are native of rivers state
This is river state official website http://riversstate.net.ng/people-and-culture/
Lol, your people are clowns

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.