Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138912 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2016
ikechu1:

Why shouldn't we talk about biafra? What are we as people benefiting from Nigeria...just name am, make I hear. Tell me just ONE thing we are benefitting from Nigeria, just name one.

Nigeria as old as it is is one of the most backwards nation in Africa. Even other Africans despise the country. The economy is in complete shitholr. One freaking dollar is equally to 500 naira. Electricity una lack despite claiming "oil producing country". The country is so terrible that almost every month they have a killing. Leaders and elders are all corrupt. There's never been a free, fair election ever. Gang is a must in that country. Education is in shames that even the citizens travel to other African nation including the ones at war to get a quality education. Every thing about Nigeria is a shithole so I don't even know why you think we should be discussing about it and not about what our ancestors wanted. Have you ever read igbo history before? If you did, you would have known majority of the tribes that are found in Nigeria, our ancestors wanted nothing to do with the. Only Zik wanted Nigeria and even he isn't that regarding back home compared to Ojukwu (who wanted to break the nation)...now ask yourself why?

As far I'm concerned, Anioma state should become a reality...most definitely something I hope but as for Nigeria...if Isis invade it and burn it to the ground, I wouldn't even give two rats ass as long as my people were left alone.

Btw: I never said Anioma are all Ezechima clan. Heck My people sef aren't descendant of Eze chime contrary to popular belief.

Guy, dont quote me wrong about the Ezechime thingy. I referred that to genieluv

And mind you, republic of Alaigbo is preferrable. And I'm not a seccessionist. I say no to that. Igbo can benefit from Nigeria again if we re-unite.

Igwebuike

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2016
genieluv:

Just to set the fact straight because afterall you seem somehow reasonable, am a product of 2 heritage. My mother was born and bred in Anioma land, her own mother is anioma too but her father is from Benue, this is why i consider my mother more of an Anioma woman because she speaks the language more and behaves more like one and even considers herself one. My mother gave birth to me for an Anioma man before she relocated with her father back to Benue taking me along and married an Idoma man who became my stepfather and they resided in Jos, as i approached my mid teenage age i went back to Ubulu uku and re-united with my biological father. So you can see that i am very much an Anioma woman, just that i spent more of my life in the middlebelt. I understand Enuani, Idoma and Hausa to a fair extent. You must not believe me since you have a right on what to believe.

Let me tell you something about Anioma, by origin, we are a blend of different groups, according to what i researched and what my elderly uncle and father told me, that Anioma people are a blend of different groups, some came from Bini, others came from Igbo, Esan, Igala and Yoruba and that is why we bear influences and cultures from all these areas. We became linguistically Ibo overtime due to the strength of continous Nri migrations and the population of our igbo neighbours across the Niger and also colonialism too.

For instance, Itsekiris are just like us too, their nation was formed by the merge of yoruba and Benin migrant groups, overtime the yoruba dialect displaced the bini dialects due to the largeness of yoruba speakers around them but their political and kingship structures remained Bini and this is why they maintained their new identity Itsekiri but still maintain relationship with both yorubas and binis.

You can say Aniomas are linguistically Ibo, but structurally and culturally we are a mix while politically and in kingship affairs we are bini, can't you see the way our kings dress and the way they are coronated? Many of our kingship titles are Benin, just like the recent new 'teenage' king of my town Ubulu Uku, who went to Benin to perform many rites before he was crowned king. Our people have some very strong ties to Benin which we cannot throw away just because we want to be Igbo, this is why many of our people just find it hard to completely accept igbo identity. Till today most of our kings must go to Benin and perform rites before they become king.

Ok. I have understand you.

But the bini claims on Anioma, I wont agree with you on that. Even if bini had influence on them. They also had influence on other Igbos in the S.E these are facts you should consider. Igbo is a nation and from my own definition of a nation which I believe you will agree; a nation is not homogenous by origin. A nation is a conglomerate of different people. The basic structure of a nation is the prevalent language (furtherly divided into dialects which is the ethnic factor), the system of government, the basic traditions, natural boundary is at times considered as a factor. I will show you a screen shot from an Igala group on facebook. This should help you. Brb. Dont come here and debate baselessly wink

And to those Igbos who claimed their ethnic groups bought slaves from Igbo land, let me ask you a question:
Where are the slaves today?
Why is Igbo language prevalent?
Let agree that you bought slavea from Igbo land, are you aware that you might be a slave?

And mind you guys, considering the N as a factor, Igbon is different from Igbo.
If I agree with your stupid analogy then Ika means wickedness as it means in Yoruba and Igbodo means Edo slave.

Stupid.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2016
chukzyblingz:

I lived in Asaba and I belong to Anioma unions with Asaba people. I have Asaba friends. Ika people don't speak Enuani. Whenever we're having Anioma meetings or any intermarriage/burial, everybody sticks to his language. It's mutually intelligible. All my brothers married from Enuani and Ukwani, I was present in all the marriages.

you people are very strange beings. Agbontaen (Solomon Mgbejume) a well known Owa man is an imposter. Everybody is an imposter. Emeka Esogbue is a very popular historian, but I believe if he comes on this site, you people would call him an imposter. You say this as a way of srlf consolation. This is a childish traits I'm seeing in you people.

Solomon Mgbejume looks bini... I'm in doubt if he is fully anioma. His mom may be from bini. The llikes of Ogbemudia.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2016
The Akwa Ocha is from Nri!

Akwa Nso

In that picture is the current Eze Nri...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2016
genieluv:
But wait o, why do Igbos like Anioma so much? Are we the only Ibo speaking group in the South-south? Why don't u guys try Ikwerre?

If Ikwerre people will not accept igbo, then i really see no reason why most igbos should be ready to kill any anioma person who says he is not igbo.
Igbo identity in Anioma to a large extent has become a personal thing and does not worry us so much.
A former boyfriend of mine was Ika but that guy was just so igbotic, maybe because he really had many igbo friends i dont know, but his father was not even a proud igbo, his mother was indifferent. One of my cousins married an Ndokwa man who believes he is an igbo, but my cousin herself from Anochia does not believe she is igbo cos her father never told her so.

I myself used to think that all Asaba people accepted igbo identity due to their proximity to igbo land only for me to also meet people from Asaba who claim their ancestors came from Igala land and hence cannot be igbo. I was surprised. So anyone who thinks he can divide Anioma land with a scissors based on igbo identity is just making a big mistake.
Anioma people never discrimimate or fight with each other based on Igbo identity issues. You find both igbo denials and proud igbos in one single anioma family and we intermarry each other regardless of igbo denial or acceptance.

Ikwerre people were in the old eastern region with the igbos and have shared the same political destiny with them since colonial times, the question is why are most ikwerres now denying igbo?
Most Ekpeye and Ogbas also deny igbo. A good number of Etches and Ndonis also deny igbo even though majority may accept.
Igbos should work on Rivers first before coming to kill Deltans. We were never classified together with Igbos or shared one political destiny from the beginning, the River Niger had always been the natural boundary.

Goodbye, both my sweet igbo pals, enemies, fine boys and miscreants all together. I remain yours sincerely (genieluv).

Hmm... Have you been to these lands apart from Anioma?

Hmm... Let me drag you to Obi Anyansi's palace. King of Idumuje Unor.
Are they or not Igbo?
What do you think about them?

And Chukzyblinkz, what do you know about them?

I will wait for your replies.

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2016
genieluv:
But wait o, why do Igbos like Anioma so much? Are we the only Ibo speaking group in the South-south? Why don't u guys try Ikwerre?

If Ikwerre people will not accept igbo, then i really see no reason why most igbos should be ready to kill any anioma person who says he is not igbo.
Igbo identity in Anioma to a large extent has become a personal thing and does not worry us so much.
A former boyfriend of mine was Ika but that guy was just so igbotic, maybe because he really had many igbo friends i dont know, but his father was not even a proud igbo, his mother was indifferent. One of my cousins married an Ndokwa man who believes he is an igbo, but my cousin herself from Anochia does not believe she is igbo cos her father never told her so.

I myself used to think that all Asaba people accepted igbo identity due to their proximity to igbo land only for me to also meet people from Asaba who claim their ancestors came from Igala land and hence cannot be igbo. I was surprised. So anyone who thinks he can divide Anioma land with a scissors based on igbo identity is just making a big mistake.
Anioma people never discrimimate or fight with each other based on Igbo identity issues. You find both igbo denials and proud igbos in one single anioma family and we intermarry each other regardless of igbo denial or acceptance.

Ikwerre people were in the old eastern region with the igbos and have shared the same political destiny with them since colonial times, the question is why are most ikwerres now denying igbo?
Most Ekpeye and Ogbas also deny igbo. A good number of Etches and Ndonis also deny igbo even though majority may accept.
Igbos should work on Rivers first before coming to kill Deltans. We were never classified together with Igbos or shared one political destiny from the beginning, the River Niger had always been the natural boundary.

Goodbye, both my sweet igbo pals, enemies, fine boys and miscreants all together. I remain yours sincerely (genieluv).

Hmm... Have you been to these lands apart from Anioma?

Hmm... Let me drag you to Obi Anyansi's palace. King of Idumuje Unor.
Are they or not Igbo?
What do you think about them?

And Chukzyblingz, what do you know about them?

I will wait for your replies.

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2016
chukzyblingz:

I lived in Asaba and I belong to Anioma unions with Asaba people. I have Asaba friends. Ika people don't speak Enuani. Whenever we're having Anioma meetings or any intermarriage/burial, everybody sticks to his language. It's mutually intelligible. All my brothers married from Enuani and Ukwani, I was present in all the marriages.

you people are very strange beings. Agbontaen (Solomon Mgbejume) a well known Owa man is an imposter. Everybody is an imposter. Emeka Esogbue is a very popular historian, but I believe if he comes on this site, you people would call him an imposter. You say this as a way of srlf consolation. This is a childish traits I'm seeing in you people.

Because the both languages are Igbo dialects! Nothing more.
Hope you know Emeka Mordi?
Do you know Wizboy?
They are both Happy Ndi Igbo from Ika Ethnic group (Igbo is a nation)

I lived with an Umunede woman in my previouse house. She is married to a Yoruba muslim. She is happy Igbo. She speaks her dialect to my mum. It clearer than Ukwuani wink and my mom replies her in our own variant of the Igbo language cheesy

I currently live with a neighbour from the Ukwuani ethnic group (the Ndokwa is for politics. Ukwuani, Kwale and Ndosumili are different ethnic groups. Their dialects are different but mutually intelligible because they are Igbos)

Igbuzor people apart from Emeka Esogbue flaunt their Igboness. I know many of them.

Most of my friends are from Anioma state. If you wont agree you are Igbo, when Anioma comes, we will still accomodate you. Anioma founding fathers founded it on Igbo! Anioma is Igbo. After all, there are Igbophobic elements at the Nothern side of Igboland who are well accomodated smiley

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
Come down to Ebonyi State and you will be dazzled by the numbers of dialect that is spoken there. Igbo will be a great country if we ever evolve to a sovereign country. However, we need first unite, work for the actualization of Anioma State.....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukagora(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Why do we quarrel among ourselves. This is the result of divide and rule. You are Igbo, Anioma, Ikwerre, Ibibio, Anang,Ijaw, Efik, Etche, Oguta, Ngwa, Rivers, Imo, Abia, Delta, Bayelsa,Anambra,Enugu,Ebonyi,Akwa Ibom, Cross River, etc. We all are Biafrans, I dnt know how many people from the north or south west that has come to say he/she is not Hausa/Fulani or Yoruba. This is why Nnamdi Kanu is in prison because we have been misguided on who we are and we wouldn't be talking abt this if Nnamdi Kanu didn't emerge to say the truth.
Don't you think we will be stronger if we are called Biafrans than being called Igbo, Ikwerre Ibibio annang etc. Goto the north there are different ethnic minorities but they preferred being called Hausa/Fulani which makes them stronger in pursuit of their targets whether in politics or otherwise. When you deny you kiths and kin in the sense that he/she is Igbo or Efik I wonder how you can grow because if you deny me today I might deny you tomorrow. Those of us in Delta that says they are not Biafrans I wonder what they want to be.

When you continue removing your teeth because of tooth Decay one day you loose the power to bite.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
We can help to carve out Anioma from the other tribes of other nationalities in the south south (geopolitical zone: that is what it is! Geo political!)

All those our Youths running upandan in the name of Biafra can participate in this. Secession is not the solution!

One voice: it will lead to one focus.
One focus: it will lead to one plan.
One plan: it will lead to great achievements.
Great achievements: great developement of the Igbo nation!

We need Anioma state and other Igbo speaking areas carved out of where they have been forcefully merged into. An Igbo man can be president again. Nigeria can be a better place again.

Let all of us embrace the creation of Anioma. Let work towards. It will lead to the prosperity of the Igbo nation.

Let engage in thi using may be hashtags that will (perhaps) get to the Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo (I hate them tho but they may help), IWA and from there tonthe federal government.

Let stop arguing who is Igbo here and therw. Let loud it. Let make Anioma state a realitu. We should be our brothers keeper and with this we are surely doing that.

Let use all media platforms for publicity. Let use this little help to show our brothers in Anioma that we miss them and they are a part of us. Biafra is a good idea but Nigeria is mixed beyond that. Let heal Igboland and create a Lagos of our own. This is what we need.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 10:27pm On Oct 03, 2016
We can help to carve out Anioma from the other tribes of other nationalities in the south south (geopolitical zone: that is what it is! Geo political!)

All those our Youths running upandan in the name of Biafra can participate in this. Secession is not the solution!

We need Anioma state and other Igbo speaking areas carved out of where they have been forcefully merged into. An Igbo man can be president again. Nigeria can be a better place again.

Let all of us embrace the creation of Anioma. Let work towards. It will lead to the prosperity of the Igbo nation.

Let engage in thi using may be hashtags that will (perhaps) get to the Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo (I hate them tho but they may help), IWA and from there tonthe federal government.

Let stop arguing who is Igbo here and therw. Let loud it. Let make Anioma state a realitu. We should be our brothers keeper and with this we are surely doing that.

Let use all media platforms for publicity. Let use this little help to show our brothers in Anioma that we miss them and they are a part of us. Biafra is a good idea but Nigeria is mixed beyond that. Let heal Igboland and create a Lagos of our own. This is what we need.[b][/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2016

Let use all media platforms for publicity. Let use this little help to show our brothers in Anioma that we miss them and they are a part of us. Biafra is a good idea but Nigeria is mixed beyond that. Let heal Igboland and create a Lagos of our own. This is what we need.[b][/b]

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Diademk07: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2016
Balkan:
This East London crack junky. It's seems you are out again from jail.

Have you heard the latest? An an Igbo man had yet won another election in EKITI State.that is what is conquering. We doing it in Lagos, Ekiti and Ondo and still counting. The agenda is working

Don't dare repeat that rubbish by typing Ondo with that useless hand of yours! Onenaira/ikeckuwu call your land grabbing peeps to order!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Diademk07: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
Igboid:

Ojukwu protected the interests of Eastern region. Not just those of Ndiigbo.

He was not against United Nigeria, he was seeking for a Nigeria where Justice and equity reigned. Those who were bent on imposing injustice rejected that version of Nigeria he proposed, and instead went about screaming "one Nigeria", a version of Nigeria that protected the interest of their own groups.

Yet they were supposed to be the nationalists, while Ojukwu must be a rebel for rejecting their own version of Nigeria?

And you said you are not "tribalistic" ?

LOL!
What a dumbass!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Diademk07: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
blues20:

I silent war is going on against.... and you're talking about being emotional. Dude, you guys have to do something fast before its too late. Igbos in Benue are already be eroded. It was achieved one inch at a time. Wake up and smell the coffee.

LOL!

See immigrants complaining of being chased away from Benue!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Diademk07: 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2016
I've been laughing since morning! What a great comedy this thread is! Page 24 especially is gold.

So it's actually true of the saying that if you ask between an Anambra and Imo man who the father of ibo is, na for dat place dey go take kill themselves over the mata! grin
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Diademk07: 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
ikechu1:

SHE'S not Aniocha. She is from Benue state.
What I don't understand is the level of disgust people have to get just to showcase their bigotry.

If you are a bigot to igbo while attach to a community to showcase your bigotry. Honestly, I pray I pity that bitch cause I would slap her.

I'm getting very irritated with northernets, Benin and yoruba pretending to be anioma on this forum to cause division within a community. This is one of the main reason I cannot stand this miserable nation.

Which Yoruba is pretending to be Anioma? Thread suffly!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Diademk07: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
ikechu1:

Yet your ashawo ass came here to be the voice of a group tbat you AREN'T. What is stopping your monkey ass in sticking to the north you hail from instead of making a fool of yourself by using others to shield yourself while you screech out bigotry comment.

Useless rat. Only you northerners and your side bitches from waste have the tendency to use others as shield before displaying your bigot ass. And yet you wonder why the entire SOUTH excluding your side bitches wants to get as far away as possible as they can.

And you control the in and out of nigeria, and so what? that is why that country is the piece of dying shithole that it is as we speak. Is that even something to even boast about?

You have started with your stupidity once again all because of your land-locked parasitic Oshimili land! Who wan claim that land in the first place? I guess the pathetic Igbos as yourself are salivating over it but stop mentioning the Yorubas, we're not interested!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Ngozi123(f): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
@Mynd44

There is a poster here who's derailing the thread; is it possible for you to delete their posts as it's adding nothing meaningful to the thread?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Diademk07: 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
chukzyblingz:
No wonder. You obviously have a problem. What your problem is, I can't say, but it has to do with reading and understanding. Lolz

You've finally landed on the root of ikechu1 / onenaira's problem! Comprehension is one of his biggest problem!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Diademk07: 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ngozi123:
@Mynd44

There is a poster here who's derailing the thread; is it possible for you to delete their posts as it's adding nothing meaningful to the thread?

Who's derailing which stupid thread? You woulda done well by thinking first before mentioning Yoruba on this useless thread of yours! Ikechu knows me very well on this board and as you can see, he tends to avoid me like flies!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Diademk07: 11:41pm On Oct 04, 2016
ikechu1:

SMH.....throughout this entire comment, all i saw is you pushing every blame on Anioma and refusing to accept the role SE played...such a shame.

First of all, I know every thing you just wrote up there is playing blame. Why? Because I've been called fake igbo by SE more times than I can count. Since I've been a member of NL or since you've interacted with me, have I ever showed any sign of being an igbo denier..if Sox please do me the favour and show me. But yet ironically enough, I'm among the individuals who've experienced being fake igbo by several SE in more occasion than once. In fact last month sef I had an argument with an owerri man sef regarding whether delta igbo are igbo...the dude whole heartedly stated and I quote "una claim igbo but you are not...igbo are the 5 SE states.". Funny and sad thing about that argument is the guy kept on defending how onitsha are igbo while Asaba and everybody else across the bridge are just people that "claim to be igbo" (he's exact words). Again mind you, he was arguing with ME!!!!! Ironically he's not the first SE I've met with that mindset. Few years ago, I was at this get together where ironically enough an owerri girl as well called me and my sister "fake igbo". The whole discussion was even among deltans. How it started was the owerri girl was talking about an igbo event they have yearly in america, its called umu igbo unite...all igbo be it SE or delta or river igbo kids attend. Anyway, the girl mentioned how that year there weren't much delta igbos as usual. She talked about how one of the girl she was sitting next to felt isolated when the states were being praised and they neglected to praise delta and river states igbo as well. Anyway, the urhobo girl i used to know made a comment how sad the girl must have felt. The owerri girl stated and i quoted "well they technically not igbo so that's why they weren't called." When asked why she ssid that, she said "they aren't from the 5 SE states so they aren't real igbo" (her exact words). Mind you the UIU event are for proud Igbo kids. Also mind you, me and my lil sister were sitting right there during the conversation. When I entered the convo and reminded her that I'm Igbo and from delta which isn't one of the 5 SE states. She stated and I quote "I never said you people are not igbo. I just said you are not real igbo." ( her exact words). The saddest thing about it all, the girl was born and raised in America thus that village mentality shouldn't be there. For her to think and say that, she very likely picked it up from other SE igbo. So yes, I know it wants igbo denier that started the fake igbo. It's the other way around. Igbo denier started by two thing...the desperation to survive during the biafra war and the second is SE refusing to stretch their arms as our brother...we see una as our brother but una don't. Even Asagba made a comment about it in one of his articles/interview

Evidence of what I'm saying was how UIU ran in the past...albeit allowing delta and river igbos to attend, the attendees were pretty much excluded in several of the activities. I know UIU have changed..my little sister went last year and I know she said she felt among and I'm one of their members on FB and I recall reading a river igbo girl praising them for including her people in this year event so yes, SE is starting to improve but una hold blame for some of the deniers. Your supremacy "I'm real because I'm one of the SE state, you're not because you're not from SE" mentality and lack of brotherhood played a huge role.

If not for the fact my parents drilled so much pride regarding my igbo heritage. And I take so much pride in what I am..considering the amount of time I was called fake igbo, I probably would have been one of the deniers. Infact if you checked my post when I first joined NL...I used to think you SE hated us and hated us calling ourselves igbo. Seriously I did. If not for NL opening my eyes to the evil act of North, waste, Bini, etc regarding anioma and SE igbo...I probably would have still, till this very day, think una hated us. Mind you, I lived a significant part of my life in Enugu and onitsha ( that says alot)

LOL! The only waste land we know is your dirty parasitic land-locked Oshimil land! No wonder you're so pained!

You can't go a day without mentioning Yoruba because we're your lord and Master! I can't wait for this Anioma to be carved out of Delta in a restructured future Nigeria where every states can have access to its full resources!

Parasitic folks jumping like monkeys when they own nada!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by AlNur: 7:52am On Oct 05, 2016
genieluv:

Jim Ovia has never associated himself with anything Igbo and yet he remains one of the most succesful Anioma men that ever lived, if not the most succesful, more succesful than 99.99% of Igbos.
Seriously am in love with Ika men. Among we Aniomas i just admire them so much, they are somewhat like the light of Ika, see others like Tony Elumelu and Godwin Emefiele.
You are not igbo, you are not Anioma. You are from benue and your land is poverty personified
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by AlNur: 8:10am On Oct 05, 2016
genieluv:

Oh just shut up will u?

If you want to produce greater offsprings just marry a middlebelt or northern woman or Anioma woman or any South-south woman.
Our women have always produced greater offsprings when married to igbo men than when igbo women married our men.

If you doubt it, tell me, is there any Igbo woman greater than Margaret Ekpo? Margaret's father was an Igbo man while her mother was Efik, her father died early but she was raised up by her mother in Efik land and later married an Ibibio man, she identified more with her mother's side and today her name is bold on the walls of Nigerian history never to be erased.
It is the Man blood that gets inserted into the woman and an offspring comes to be. Going by your logic, igbo man's gene is rare and strong thus the great offspring produced. Stop confusing yourself young lady.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 05, 2016
Diademk07:

LOL!

See immigrants complaining of being chased away from Benue!
You this ovemmanu niga, afo'inshi, shey you don come again. Since I give you slap for dream, you never wan learn. Shebi na wen I convert'am to real slap you go sabi something.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2016
AlNur:
It is the Man blood that gets inserted into the woman and an offspring comes to be. Going by your logic, igbo man's gene is rare and strong thus the great offspring produced. Stop confusing yourself young lady.

Ok, if u say so.
But just for the records, sperm n blood are different and children most times tend to be products of their mothers nurturing cos she spends more time with them than the father.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2016
This time around, i don't have the time for unnecesary arguments, insults, rantings, provings and disprovings, that will not take anybody anywhere. Let us be more practical and solution providing. I believe we are all matured than such behaviours really. Let us learn to control our emotions. Anyone who chooses to continue behaving below his or her age, it's the person's business.

Whether we be Igbos, Aniomas, Ikwerres or whatever, my greatest belief is that we are all in this together. The common hausa man does not know how to differentiate the average Igbo, Deltan or south-southerner. To him, we are all the same, funny enough, even some middlebelt people like Idomas and Igalas are sometimes classified or seen as Igbos by Hausas. And the funniest thing is that we all keep on allowing these hausas divide and rule us.

For those of u doubting me, go to Kano. Sabongari is the only place where southern christians are allowed to be free and build churches e.t.c, when you go there, there is nothing like i am Anioma, Ikwerre, Ika or Igbo, we are all inyamiris to them. Even the efiks, Ibibios, ijaws and even some middlebelt christians who don't speak hausa are adressed as inyamiris (igbos).
Anybody who has lived in the north will know that there is a very big difference within the northernerns, even among the core muslim northernerns, there are hausas, there are fulanis, there are Kanuris, Shuwa arabs, Bolewa, Bura, Bauchi tribes and many others, these people have their very strong differences and they do discriminate each other just as southern tribes do among themselves (many southernerns may not know this) but these people have allowed Islam and the use of hausa language unite them as one and this is why they will continue to dominate the south unless the south finds a common ground to unite and challenge them.
Aniomas and Rivers people may have their issues with Igbos, but however, we know we are still related and have some ties with each other which can never be destroyed, and we know we also have so much in common irrespective of our differences and it's up to us for us to make the positivity out of the most of it or continue to wallow in negativity.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2016
I can see that most of u from the South-east are now putting your minds on the fight for the creation of Anioma state, to be merged with the south-east to increase igbo population or identity in a way. Fine, i am not so much against it, but the question is, how do you people think this can be achieved? So many of u are shouting for Biafra and seccession, how can the fight for seccession (Biafra) and state creation ever be juxtaposed? It will look like madness. It's either you continue with the fight for Biafra and continue to have issues with the south-south people and other Nigerians or you guys drop the fight for Biafra and stretch your warm hands to us in a friendly way and we reciprocate.

Let's face it, the harm has already been done. The division between the Igbos, Aniomas and Rivers has already eaten so deep and this effort of reconciliation will take some time to heal and it will not heal by you guys shouting or insulting your brothers from the south-south. Nothing just happens without a reason, some of you guys shouting and insulting Anioma or Rivers igbo denials, probably if you guys were in their shoes, u would have acted likewise. You can never use insults or harsh opposition to win people to a common cause.
No amount of insults from the south-easternerns can make all Aniomas or Rivers ibo speakers assert 100% igboness. NO! And it will not be possible for us to be divided with a scissors along lines of igbo denials or acceptance because it is a mixed thing. Even among the ikwerres, ikas, Ndokwas, Ekpeyes and Ogbas there are igbo acceptance and even among the Ndokis, Etches, Enuani and Egbema, there are igbo denials and indifferent people. And surprisingly, among areas like Bonny & Opobo which ijaws are claiming, there are also some of them who proudly identify as Igbo and are more connected to Igbo through language.

You people are the large group and homogenous region. Let us forget about yorubas, those people can never really join the SS/SE in a permanent solidarity. The SE has to define what it really wants and set it's goals for her to make any meaningful stride. You guys need to apply diplomacy in whatever you do. Diplomacy always works, what matters is how you go about it.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 10:44am On Oct 05, 2016
Talking about the creation of Anioma state, hmm, how easy will it be? Nobody is talking about state creation anymore in Nigeria. That was during GEJ era.

Funny enough, it was an Idoma man in the person of DAVID MARK (former senate president) who was at the fore-front on the issue of state creation during GEJ's tenure because the idomas also wanted APA state out of Benue. David Mark came down to Asaba many times and held meetings with Anioma leaders assuring them of Anioma state.
This is why i always caution Igbos to stop antagonizing people and develop a good relationship with other regions, especially their neighbours, because you never know who will be in the position to help you tomorrow. I keep on telling South-east people that the middlebelt people (northern christians) are supposed to be one of their greatest allies, in this game of Nigeria, only that South-east people just need to learn diplomacy and diplomatic skills. But no, what i see on social network most times are igbos insulting northern christians calling them slaves of hausas and i couldn't believe the way many igbos were laughing at Benue people when fulanis were attacking them. May God help us all.

PDP are zonning the next presidency slot to the north, what i expect SE and SS people to be doing now is to support the middlebelt/northern christians to ensure that someone from there gets the ticket instead of a core hausa-fulani again, especially someone like DAVID MARK. And i don't know why if i tell some Igbos these kind of things, they will say they are no longer interested in Nigeria but want Biafra. I just SMH, how do you think you can ever get Biafra without the support of about half of Nigeria? How can you say you want Biafra and at the same time want Anioma state in Nigeria to unite all Ibo speakers? There are many things you south-easternerns just need to put in place i swear and i just pray that God will help you guys do the right thing.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Diademk07: 10:57am On Oct 05, 2016
blues20:

You this ovemmanu niga, afo'inshi, shey you don come again. Since I give you slap for dream, you never wan learn. Shebi na wen I convert'am to real slap you go sabi something.

LOL!

See imagination! Thank God you said it was in your stupid dream!

Igbos are so dumb I swear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.