Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Re: Pls I Need Advice, He(my Friend) Is Forcing Her Sister(my Girlfriend) To Sleep With Him: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Pls I Need Advice, He(my Friend) Is Forcing Her Sister(my Girlfriend) To Sleep With Him: (675 Views)

His Girlfriend Is Forcing Him To Wear This T-shirt..good Or Bad Idea? / My Boyfriend Is Forcing Me not To Wear Bra Today But Am The Shy Type. Help! / Advice Me: A Girl Is Forcing Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: Pls I Need Advice, He(my Friend) Is Forcing Her Sister(my Girlfriend) To Sleep With Him: by Dozie3(m): 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2009
Am sure she is a virgin cos ave tried to do the thing but she refused and to b sincere she loves me so much and vice vasa. Futher more, she told me  that the guy mistakenly overheard her when her mum was asking her about herself and she told her  that she is stil a virgin and  there is no how u can lie to ur own mum when there is a strange or new development  in u as a woman, think about it man; u know there is this mother-and-daugter relationship when it comes to something like this. May be that was what prompt this my friend to ave this intention so that he wil teach, corrupt(cos he is already very corrupt), and also disvirgin her. In fact i don dey crez over this thing.

(1)

Lord Of Romance Is Here Again! / Understanding Women In Relationships / I Miss My Babe, Toh Where Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.