Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Solnigeria Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solnigeria Interview Invite (3762 Views)

Solnigeria / DPR Interview Invite / Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solnigeria Interview Invite by sweetgby: 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
please indicate if you received a message from solnigeria for an interview tomorrow 16/ 09/2016.
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by walezqo(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
You are Invited for Test and Interview,on Friday 16th September,2016 by 8.30am,at SOL Office 27/29,3rd Floor,King George V,Road Opposite Ghana High Restaurant Onikan Lagos Island, Lagos,Come with your CV,Original and Photocopies of your credentials, NYSC,SSCE,3,Passports Photographs,first degree & Birth Certificate,(Ladies should come along with a Pregnancy Test Result from a Reputable Hospital)Be Formally Dressed in BLACK Suit.Enq?09053903363,www.solnigeria.com
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by walezqo(m): 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
You are Invited for Test and Interview,on Friday 16th September,2016 by 8.30am,at SOL Office 27/29,3rd Floor,King George V,Road Opposite Ghana High Restaurant Onikan Lagos Island, Lagos,Come with your CV,Original and Photocopies of your credentials, NYSC,SSCE,3,Passports Photographs,first degree & Birth Certificate,(Ladies should come along with a Pregnancy Test Result from a Reputable Hospital)Be Formally Dressed in BLACK Suit.Enq?09053903363,www.solnigeria.com

Yes I did
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by Prodigee: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
sweetgby:
please indicate if you received a message from solnigeria for an interview tomorrow 16/ 09/2016.
Same here! Do you know what the position is?
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by Prodigee: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
walezqo:

Yes I did
Oga what role did you apply for?
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by walezqo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
Prodigee:

Bank operation staff. But I don't have black suite ooooh that's d p
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by alabiman: 3:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
Solnigeria majorly recruit for Nigerian banks.The role is mostly for bank tellers.The pay is between 40-70k depending on the banks you are deployed to.
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by sweetgby: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Prodigee:
Same here! Do you know what the position is?
bank teller and ICT position for a financial institution
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by queenex(f): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
[quote author=sweetgby post=49385409] bank teller and ICT position for a financial institution[/quote There's an age limit.... Maybe that's y I wasn't sent a text.
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by nanceeleecious(f): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
i also got the invite but i felt it's not real cause i knw SOL NIGERIA is an outsourcing firm n i didnt remember submitting my resume to them.i also checked their address it's not the same with that of the interview address..from what you guys are posting i'll give it a try though i dont hv black suite and no pregnancy test result oh..the notice is even too short
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by Appliedmaths(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
walezqo:

Bank operation staff. But I don't have black suite ooooh that's d p

Bros I no get black suit too... left mine at Akure. We go rugged am.
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by Appliedmaths(m): 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
nanceeleecious:
i also got the invite but i felt it's not real cause i knw SOL NIGERIA is an outsourcing firm n i didnt remember submitting my resume to them.i also checked their address it's not the same with that of the interview address..from what you guys are posting i'll give it a try though i dont hv black suite and no pregnancy test result oh..the notice is even too short

True, d address on d text and their site are different.
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by sweetgby: 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Bros I no get black suit too... left mine at Akure. We go rugged am.
how was did interview. were you able to go
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by sweetgby: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
walezqo:

Yes I did
how was the interview? couldn't make it cos of the distant. Am nt in Lagos at the moment
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by nanceeleecious(f): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
sweetgby:
how was the interview? couldn't make it cos of the distant. Am nt in Lagos at the moment
it was fine if only you wld like the position of a DSC as a BSc,B.Eng and all other qualification that has B in front.
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by nanceeleecious(f): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
sweetgby:
it was fine if only you wld like the position of a DSA as a BSc,B.Eng and all other qualification that has B in front.
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by walezqo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
sweetgby:
I didn't go for it ooh I was called upon for discussion in a place I have applied earlier
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by sweetgby: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
nanceeleecious:

it was fine if only you wld like the position of a DSC as a BSc,B.Eng and all other qualification that has B in front.
what it dsc
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by sweetgby: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
nanceeleecious:

what it dsc pls
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by zubinike(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
sweetgby:
what it dsc pls

Strategic Outsourcing Limited also known as SOL...recruits majorly for sterling bank,access bank and Skye Bank...and their position are majorly Direct Sales Agent(DSA) sales and marketing. Those with first class and have strong legs in SOL gets a teller role....and it's head office is in tipper garage after Chevron roundabout , lekki ajah axis. Although it has some outreach companies all around Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by BARAJ92(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2016
Prodigee:
please, U saw your post on ROYAL EXCHANGE PRUDENTIAL LIFE, I receive an invite from them are they real
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by Prodigee: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
BARAJ92:
please, U saw your post on ROYAL EXCHANGE PRUDENTIAL LIFE, I receive an invite from them are they real

Very real sir
Re: Solnigeria Interview Invite by CyndyHooper: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
nanceeleecious:

Pls what is DSC?

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed, Location Please / ICS LTD, Invitation For Interview. Please Help. / Union Bank Approves Recruitment Of 500 New Staff Members (2009)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.