Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. (3806 Views)

N-power Tax: 3,700 N-power Volunteers Needed / N-power Tax: Rivers State Ctlos Protest Nonpayment Since Inception, Blame Govt / Steps To Start N-power Tax Assessment On Smartphones (picture Illustrations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by npowerng: 8:13am On Jul 17, 2017
Good morning,

Important NOTICE regarding N-Power TAX.

Please read carefully.

#NPowerNG

Comments that have NOTHING to do with this will be deleted.

Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by monimekaz(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2017
Learn not to be autocratic in your writings ...we are in Democratic 21st century Nigeria not North Korea . Next time put pls ....That's how appeal to people's emotion . Learn .

3 Likes

Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by Tsam1959(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2017
monimekaz:
Learn not to be autocratic in your writings ...we are in Democratic 21st century Nigeria not North Korea . Next time put pls ....That's how appeal to people's emotion . Learn .

Really you dint see please read this. That was written boldly .
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by MarshRiley(m): 9:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Thanks for the information, i wrote the test on saturday and hopefully i'll be invited for the interview soon.
Goodluck to everyone
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by rosanation: 9:38am On Jul 17, 2017
I just wrote my test this morning.. thank you
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by monimekaz(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Tsam1959:

Really you dint see please read this. That was written boldly .
" comments that have NOTHING to do with this will be deleted" sounds autocratic
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by ngozianu(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2017
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by Tsam1959(m): 9:54am On Jul 17, 2017
monimekaz:

" comments that have NOTHING to do with this will be deleted" sounds autocratic
yeah yeah thats true undecided undecided
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by Gudiza(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2017
^^^ It's a warning! nothing political about that.

2 Likes

Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by koladebrainiac(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2017
I have written assessment test and no communication whether i passed or failed has been communicated . should i be worried Sir? Thanks
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by dollarprincess(f): 11:08am On Jul 17, 2017
The New N-Npower Assessment Test Schedule Date For All Categories Announced: This is to inform the general public that the New N-Npower Assessment Test Schedule Date has being Announced see the full time table here
http://www.starteasyjob.com.ng/new-n-npower-assessment-test-schedule-date-categories-announced/
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by olaabikemi: 11:21am On Jul 17, 2017
sir I did not receive sms for my ntax but I login and I did the test and submit Pls sir my application still valid or not
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by tomaudu(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
@npowerng I received an SMS with regards to interview dunno how genuine it is

Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by npowerng: 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
olaabikemi:
sir I did not receive sms for my ntax but I login and I did the test and submit Pls sir my application still valid or not

It's still valid sir.
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by npowerng: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
tomaudu:
@npowerng I received an SMS with regards to interview dunno how genuine it is

Sir that's the venue for the interview for N-tax. Make sure you go to your venue with a means of identification .
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by npowerng: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
koladebrainiac:
I have written assessment test and no communication whether i passed or failed has been communicated . should i be worried Sir? Thanks
Sir communication to proceed to the next phase or not would be communicated to all applicant in due time. via SMS or mail.
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by koladebrainiac(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
npowerng:
Sir communication to proceed to the next phase or not would be communicated to all applicant in due time. via SMS or mail.
Thank you very much .
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by tomaudu(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
npowerng:
pls Sir, I just got the SMS this evening a d was suppose to be there today according to the text, pls can I still go tomorrow morning?

Sir that's the venue for the interview for N-tax. Make sure you go to your venue with a means of identification .
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by tomaudu(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
npowerng:
please Sir I just got the SMS this evening and was suppose to be there today can I still make it tomorrow?

Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by tomaudu(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

Please read carefully.

#NPowerNG

pls I received the SMS today and was suppose to have my interview today pls can I make it tomorrow #NpowerNG
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by Foxie: 5:52am On Jul 18, 2017
npowerng:
Good morning,

Please read carefully.

#NPowerNG

Please my brother didn't receive a text to proceed to do his test, but he was able to log in, and what popped out was 'select your device' thereafter he was told his selection has been saved, nothing like a test came up after. He had to log in without a text to proceed because of the test schedule of N-Power Tax that is about closing, please what should he do next?
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by laura8: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2017
npowerng:
thank you for responding.. I was actually in the same situation,I got a text on the 2nd of July..did the test...and I have not heard anything since then..anyways.. hope to hear from NPower
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by npowerng: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2017
Foxie:
Please my brother didn't receive a text to proceed to do his test, but he was able to log in, and what popped out was 'select your device' thereafter he was told his selection has been saved, nothing like a test came up after. He had to log in without a text to proceed because of the test schedule of N-Power Tax that is about closing, please what should he do next?
Did you click on the proceed to assessment bottom.
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by Foxie: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2017
npowerng:
Did you click on the proceed to assessment bottom.
Thanks a lot, the assessment button later came up. He's successfully done the test.
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by aziddam1001(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dear npowerng,

Since I registered for the program, I've never received an SMS from Npower (although I've written my test and selected my device). So my question now is: Is there a way I can know if I've been invited for the interview apart from the SMS invite?

My reference number is N-TAX-2017-000001315427-82

1 Like

Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by npowerng: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
aziddam1001:
Dear npowerng,

Since I registered for the program, I've never received an SMS from Npower (although I've written my test and selected my device). So my question now is: Is there a way I can know if I've been invited for the interview apart from the SMS invite?

My reference number is N-TAX-2017-000001315427-82

Sir the interview is still on. Just be patient . SMS are sent in batches
Re: Important NOTICE Regarding N-power TAX. by HopeAlive16(f): 1:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Good day npower. I got an SMS today to write my test (Tax) which I've done and Submited but I was unable to select a device. Pls what went wrong?

(1) (Reply)

Got An Invite From Workforce / Mtn Test / Customer Care Officer Job Opportunity ₦95,000 Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.