Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

The Reason Why This University Student Chops Off His P*nis… Will Shock You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Reason Why This University Student Chops Off His P*nis… Will Shock You (562 Views)

What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) / "FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why This University Student Chops Off His P*nis… Will Shock You by ajensly1987(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
A man has landed in serious trouble after chopping off his private parts. But, his reason has left people shocked.
A 25-year-old university student is in serious pains after chopping off his p*nis. He is now recuperating at Homa Bay County Hospital, Kenya.
According to the Nairobian, Joseph Odero Olajo, who is awaiting graduation in December, allegedly inserted his manh00d through a nut in an attempt to ward off witchcraft.
Explaining what happened, Olajo, whose ancestral home is Got Jope Village in Mbita Sub-county, but who has been living with his maternal grandmother in Kabondo Kasipul Constituency, claims his uncles are out to bewitch him.
He further added that he did what he did to protect himself. In his mind, inserting his penis in the nut would act as a shield against evil spirits that may be sent to hurt him.
“I saw the nut near my grandmother’s door and remembered what my grandfather used to tell me about its magical powers. He had told me that such
objects can protect an individual from evil,” he claimed, adding that, “I wanted to keep the nut in my pocket, but changed my mind for fear of losing it. I finally decided to keep it around my penis so that nobody could get wind of my secret,” he told Campus Vibe.
Olajo claims that his uncles planned to kill him because he is brilliant and full of prospects. “There is a belief that if you are a bright son of a migogo (married daughter of the clan), you can take away blessings meant for your maternal uncles’ children. That is why one of the uncles wanted to use magic powers to ruin my life. I had to protect myself,” claimed Olajo.
He narrated how he inserted his penis in the nut. Unknown to him, what was meant to protect him would cause him untold pain. Olajo lost consciousness a day after inserting his p*nis in the nut.
He was allegedly found lying helpless at around 7pm, with his private part swollen and misshaped. After gaining consciousness, he was forced to reveal to his grandmother the source of his troubles, before he was rushed to hospital.
Explaining how they removed the nut, Homa Bay Medical Superintendent Francis Ochieng’ said: “We had to surgically remove the nut. We have now connected his urinary tubes to enable him go for short calls as the wounds heal,” said Ochieng’. The incident left resident of Homa Bay County in shock..,
.. A man has landed in serious trouble after chopping off his private parts. But, his reason has left people shocked.
A 25-year-old university student is in serious pains after chopping off his p*nis. He is now recuperating at Homa Bay County Hospital, Kenya.
According to the Nairobian, Joseph Odero Olajo, who is awaiting graduation in December, allegedly inserted his manh00d through a nut in an attempt to ward off witchcraft.
Explaining what happened, Olajo, whose ancestral home is Got Jope Village in Mbita Sub-county, but who has been living with his maternal grandmother in Kabondo Kasipul Constituency, claims his uncles are out to bewitch him.
He further added that he did what he did to protect himself. In his mind, inserting his penis in the nut would act as a shield against evil spirits that may be sent to hurt him.
“I saw the nut near my grandmother’s door and remembered what my grandfather used to tell me about its magical powers. He had told me that such
objects can protect an individual from evil,” he claimed, adding that, “I wanted to keep the nut in my pocket, but changed my mind for fear of losing it. I finally decided to keep it around my penis so that nobody could get wind of my secret,” he told Campus Vibe.
Olajo claims that his uncles planned to kill him because he is brilliant and full of prospects. “There is a belief that if you are a bright son of a migogo (married daughter of the clan), you can take away blessings meant for your maternal uncles’ children. That is why one of the uncles wanted to use magic powers to ruin my life. I had to protect myself,” claimed Olajo.
He narrated how he inserted his penis in the nut. Unknown to him, what was meant to protect him would cause him untold pain. Olajo lost consciousness a day after inserting his p*nis in the nut.
He was allegedly found lying helpless at around 7pm, with his private part swollen and misshaped. After gaining consciousness, he was forced to reveal to his grandmother the source of his troubles, before he was rushed to hospital.
Explaining how they removed the nut, Homa Bay Medical Superintendent Francis Ochieng’ said: “We had to surgically remove the nut. We have now connected his urinary tubes to enable him go for short calls as the wounds heal,” said Ochieng’. The incident left resident of Homa Bay County in shock..
source; Linda ikeji blog

Re: The Reason Why This University Student Chops Off His P*nis… Will Shock You by ajensly1987(m): 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
wish dis makes front page. Is kenya dis time around not Benue state
Re: The Reason Why This University Student Chops Off His P*nis… Will Shock You by ajensly1987(m): 2:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
wish dis makes front page. Is kenya dis time around, not Benue state

Re: The Reason Why This University Student Chops Off His P*nis… Will Shock You by adidasBarca: 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
This sound strange
Well all is well
Re: The Reason Why This University Student Chops Off His P*nis… Will Shock You by charijee(f): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Kenya....land of mysteries
Re: The Reason Why This University Student Chops Off His P*nis… Will Shock You by gandyluv(f): 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
what a story

(1) (Reply)

11 Health Benefits Of Apple / Stop Wig Shedding / Http://paravexmaleenhancementt.weebly.com/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.