Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA (82999 Views)

Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by danot1030: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
He must have been engaged in secret sin of immorality for long, now his sin caught up with him.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by OluDare01(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Not Kenya this time

1 Like

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Maxvasia(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnydon22:
Hahahaha this is wicked !!! grin i understand why he was overwhelmed by the shame but in God's name man there were many lies you could have told at least save face.. angry

E.G " My phone was stolen and they wanted to use it to taint my image, the devil is at work against the man of God"

Religious people are very gullible, 90% would believe it the rest can go to hell if they don't want to. grin
Hahahahahahahaha This killed me
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Funjosh(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lawd haff Messi shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by solid3(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
What the fu¢k!
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by buckyfof(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
He committed suicide coz , as that pics enter d group....church business don enter recession automatically
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Darlingmua(f): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
He's been doing it for a while now, his deeds has caught up with him.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
herzern:
Unreliable source....

I'm outta here!....

MODIFIED

It qraced FrontPaqe.....definitely it is real!...

The picture of the said manhood...does it show the pastor's face.....if no??.....Mehn!...He is dumb!....

If yes!..........Suicide is the way out true true...

Pastor Chris Oyakilohme riqht now....↓↓↓...
He shd ve used photoshop as an excuse.
But all these pastors and infidelity sef.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by bigiyaro(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
obontami:
konji is respecter of nobody grin
konji is a respecter of those who respects demselves.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by NobleG1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Religious people are the worst hypocrites!!
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by mentro: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is very untrue. I don't know why Nairaland mods hate Christians especially Christ Embassy. Any small thing Christ Embassy. Its really annoying . I still saw this morning lalasticlacla post on pastor Chris, things he said two years ago. Abeg u guys should leave Christ Embassy, no matter how una wan spoil am, e no fit work. The gate of hell can never prevail.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by DavidEsq(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
First, masturbation is not a sin, then impregnated female Pastor having bele for founder's broda, then divorce from twempoing outside marriage. Chai! Christ Embassy Pastors and scandal are like

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by chipaco: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Konji na do or die affair
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
LIE.

Lazy journalism
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by easiest(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Longing Na bastard
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by ring7(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
This what happen wen you use China charger while chatting in WhatsApp.if it twitter or Instagram Account his gonna claim Account Hack .. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by thesicilian: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
mentro:
This is very untrue. I don't know why Nairaland mods hate Christians especially Christ Embassy. Any small thing Christ Embassy. Its really annoying . I still saw this morning lalasticlacla post on pastor Chris, things he said two years ago. Abeg u guys should leave Christ Embassy, no matter how una wan spoil am, e no fit work. The gate of hell can never prevail.
Don't mind them. Its always good business traffic wise for them to drag the name of Christ Embassy and Christians in general to the mud. They will regret it soon.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by freecocoa(f): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Unless na mirror selfie or na person snap am as e pose apart from that this proverbs holds true "it is impossible for a man to snap both his face and joystick at the same time" Pete Edochie 1850
So it could've been a mirror selfish or one with a selfie stick or just a simple selfie sef.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by stevio(m): 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2016
My brother,your ability to lie is mind blowing cheesy
johnydon22:
Hahahaha this is wicked !!! grin i understand why he was overwhelmed by the shame but in God's name man there were many lies you could have told at least save face.. angry

E.G " My phone was stolen and they wanted to use it to taint my image, the devil is at work against the man of God"

Religious people are very gullible, 90% would believe it the rest can go to hell if they don't want to. grin
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by sirpnwa(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
That is good
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by NZAGHA(f): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnydon22:

i guess u will be among the 90% that will believe.? Coz ur write up itself is coming from a vacant brain. undecided

SMH....
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by goldedprince: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Next time say ur phone was hacked. I trust my naija Ps
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin Fake Pastor ni !

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by lokodon(m): 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Don't you think the wife would recognize the manhood? Or how would he explain that? That his thing was stolen alongside the phone? All he should have done is to change his ways and inspire other men doing such to repent.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Unless na mirror selfie or na person snap am as e pose apart from that this proverbs holds true "it is impossible for a man to snap both his face and joystick at the same time" Pete Edochie 1850

"To get your face, so your sugar doesn't think you sent a random picture, use a selfie stick". Chinwetalu Agu 1900.

On a serious note, so many things could have given him away. Including the bed sheet sef.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by 3Dee(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnydon22:

shockedshocked Baba you are good o! TUALE
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by misscall247: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
ifenes:
Lol I said it! A good pastor is the one yet to be caught. Touch not my anointed lmao!!!
So u bliv dis trash
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by socrates007: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
By now God will be using the man to turn hell fire char coal.
Anyway am not amazed,most of the so called pastors,imams,prophets,babalawo,alfas and what have u are all like that.
They commit heinous crimes in the name of God and their follower are always the last to know it,even if they get to know they put up a silly phrase "touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" as a defense for thier god incarnate.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by matthewlobo: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
madridguy:
Iku ya ju esin lo.
Rara o, Osan ki eniyan se esin fun igba die ni inu aye yi, ju ki o sa nitori esin igba die, ki owa pa ara re, ki otun wa bosi iya ati itiju ayeraye lo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by madridguy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Your opinion though.

matthewlobo:
Rara o, Osan ki eniyan se esin fun igba die ni inu aye yi, ju ki o sa nitori esin igba die, ki owa pa ara re, ki otun wa bosi iya ati itiju ayeraye lo.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ele oooo! Ele Nwoke! Ele gedege! shocked
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by king316(m): 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
that us very seriouse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Olumba's Supreme Temple Calabar: God's Third And Last Temple Will Be In Calabar / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.