Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA (83018 Views)

Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / "TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by frubben(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnydon22:
Hahahaha this is wicked !!! grin i understand why he was overwhelmed by the shame but in God's name man there were many lies you could have told at least save face.. angry

E.G " My phone was stolen and they wanted to use it to taint my image, the devil is at work against the man of God"

Religious people are very gullible, 90% would believe it the rest can go to hell if they don't want to. grin

I guess he would tell God that lie
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Boyooosa(m): 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Infidelity is the only sin God doesnt forgive.....
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Donbabaj: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnydon22:
Hahahaha this is wicked !!! grin i understand why he was overwhelmed by the shame but in God's name man there were many lies you could have told at least save face.. angry

E.G " My phone was stolen and they wanted to use it to taint my image, the devil is at work against the man of God"

Religious people are very gullible, 90% would believe it the rest can go to hell if they don't want to. grin

Guy! one gbosa!!! for you for this lie wey you just blow. Chai! I pity the woman u marry or wey go marry you grin
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
masciv:

If you think it's only Christ embassy pastors that engage in extra marital affairs, you're greatly mistaken. If you as an average church goer is being tempted vehemently, what do you think men of GOD are experiencing?

It's your duty to pray for the men sent to minister to you. That they fell doesn't mean they aren't called.

are you one of them? ?
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by leghagha: 5:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
One must never make the mistake of taking pictures of one's private even storing it on a phone
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by johnydon22(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Donbabaj:

Guy! one gbosa!!! for you for this lie wey you just blow. Chai! I pity the woman u marry or wey go marry you grin

grin grin Deh dia naaa .... devil will be like this when im hear the lie "shocked jesu christi these people can lie!!!"
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by johnydon22(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
lokodon:

Don't you think the wife would recognize the manhood? Or how would he explain that? That his thing was stolen alongside the phone? All he should have done is to change his ways and inspire other men doing such to repent.

The main point is just convince the congregation, the wife matter na private matter na... you know how it is..
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by bigerboy200: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
WilliamXII:
His last word were "No Bleeping Way"

I wonder what part of HELL he is currently charging his phone grin grin grin grin... RIP
do people rest in peace in hell angry
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Khameal007(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
That moment when God wants to expose you... ojodi for you!!
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by johnydon22(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
stevio:
My brother,your ability to lie is mind blowing cheesy

Hahahahaha my brother na you be oga linus naa.. Lai muhammed na im teach me oo
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by johnydon22(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
freecocoa:
So it could've been a mirror selfish or one with a selfie stick or just a simple selfie sef.

Well let me just assume that i'm going to assume he wasn't that dumb to take a pic with his face showing..

Close capture shows the size of the "Johnthomas" better, so let me assume that is the likely scenario..

Lots of assumption. grin
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by PoeticJazco(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Grandson of Lai Mohammed.. see as you just arrange that lie
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by johnydon22(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
NZAGHA:

i guess u will be among the 90% that will believe.? Coz ur write up itself is coming from a vacant brain. undecided

SMH....

abi ooo .. no i will likely be among the 10% that's going to hell wink
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by johnydon22(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
PoeticJazco:
Grandson of Lai Mohammed.. see as you just arrange that lie

My grand pa is a LieGend naa.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by RittyB(f): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
End time pastor "i it's well" tongue tongue shocked
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by freecocoa(f): 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Well let me just assume that i'm going to assume he wasn't that dumb to take a pic with his face showing..

Close capture shows the size of the "Johnthomas" better, so let me assume that is the likely scenario..

Lots of assumption. grin
Yea yea.

It's such a shame though.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2016
WilliamXII:
His last word were "No Bleeping Way"

I wonder what part of HELL he is currently charging his phone grin grin grin grin... RIP

The hell section reserved for naijirians
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Horlumyde: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
End time pastors
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by elvis4chukwu1: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
End time thingx
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by NZAGHA(f): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnydon22:

abi ooo .. no i will likely be among the 10% that's going to hell wink
who cares if u do?? undecided
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by johnydon22(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
NZAGHA:

who cares if u do?? undecided
Nobody boss!!!
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by maxibrainz02(m): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
johnydon22:

Bro you really need jesus
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by megareal: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
I don't pity him. He made a choice to live a double life and paid for it.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by johnydon22(m): 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
maxibrainz02:
Bro you really need jesus
Naaaah i'm not gay... i need freecocoa instead!!!
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by christiscomin: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
will copy this to facebook tomorrow!!!
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by christiscomin: 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
will copy this to facebook tomorrow!!!
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by 99foxxy(f): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
JESUS...
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by naomieluv: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
https://www.facebook.com/rabboniministries/ He is the Pastor of Rabboni pls
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by naomieluv: 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
herzern:
Unreliable source....

I'm outta here!....

MODIFIED

It qraced FrontPaqe.....definitely it is real!...

The picture of the said manhood...does it show the pastor's face.....if no??.....Mehn!...He is dumb!....

If yes!..........Suicide is the way out true true...

Pastor Chris Oyakilohme riqht now....↓↓↓...

https://www.facebook.com/rabboniministries/ He is the pastor of Rabboni ministries
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA by engrhorla(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
Lalasticlala it has happened again ooh lipsrsealed cry

Bia bia bia

Wetin happen

Lalasticlala dey find snake for p.soup

U hear!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.