Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Mama Peace Patiently Pissing Off Her Defenders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Peace Patiently Pissing Off Her Defenders (696 Views)

Aisha Buhari With Michelle Vs. Mama Peace With Michelle Obama:who Did It Better? / Withdraw Your Threat, Ijaw Group Tells Oodua Defenders Union / Avengers’ Threat: Odua Defenders Union Warns Against Attack On Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Peace Patiently Pissing Off Her Defenders by Semper247(m): 3:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
The recent outburst by the ex first lady, through her solicitor, claiming to own the frozen $15m in four different non performing coy accts , am sure, is pissing off some of her supporters.

I think here is a woman whose commands seem never questioned and her so called advisers are just mere bread winners whose advices are never needed. I am sure her solicitor, being an educated fellow, would have advised her against publicly claiming the money when "bubble don already burst" , but he must have been used to her "never question me" attitude for him to have come out on her behalf to vomit the nonsense we read on the pages of the national dailies. Her husband, humble uncle gej, must really have been embarrassed by this saga. I blame him though, he's always been her stooge. (sorry if I dey press some nerves already)

Who the dumb in the world openly claims concealed funds suspected to have been fraudulently acquired...
Why put uncle gej in a bad spotlight again?

It is really the bravest thing in the world being a wailer at this point.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Patiently Pissing Off Her Defenders by chriskosherbal(m): 3:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Mama Peace Patiently Pissing Off Her Defenders by eshietIntrepid(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Between buhari and mama peace whos more corrupt?

The evil that is going on now is second to non in the history of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Patiently Pissing Off Her Defenders by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2016
A drowning man always seek who or what to cling on lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed use you imagination but don't call names......that's it wink wink wink wink you got it grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mama Peace Patiently Pissing Off Her Defenders by HtwoOw: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hahahahahahahahah

Mama piss , Pissing of her supporters

I think Buhari's body odor is too potent

Boko haram yamutu

Creek rats don run

Barawos implicating themselves

What more do I need to ask for?
Re: Mama Peace Patiently Pissing Off Her Defenders by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
........ grin grin grin

Re: Mama Peace Patiently Pissing Off Her Defenders by 7lives: 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
At last the masquerades are now being made to dance naked in the market, of all place.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Un_assembly / DSS Set To Arrest Three More Supreme Court Justices / IMF Report:nigeria’s Economy Bounces Back, Overtakes South Africa, Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.