Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,820 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) (40480 Views)

"Mikel Obi Not Helping His Family" - His Cousin, Obiekezie Chukwuemeka / Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards / Jay Jay Okocha’s Son With AY And Nwankwo In Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by brightalo1010: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
Na only mouth you get undecided undecided
Baby haba I also get huge under no be onley mouth I get na.no worry I don do investige and I know the moniker na alt by the way.make them leave u alone for me ooooooo no jokes this time around is Iamhatey here on NL or nothing else.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
brightalo1010:
Honey where the guy dey,just tell him to chose one of these and say his last prayer.
How're are you today darling I know say na hate.u2 my bestie for that matter sent the guy to come and derail our love grin
haha. "derail yer love"? grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by brightalo1010: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
Iamhatey:
Na only mouth you get undecided undecided
I fay cashh u dere ehhhh by the way why derailing my love affairs IamNawty please I rov u pass water.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by brightalo1010: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
haha. "derail yer love"? grin
Yes I go ban them for derailing my love with IamNawty my sweetheart I love her pass water

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
brightalo1010:
Yes I go ban them for derailing my love with IamNawty my sweetheart I love her pass water
you love her pass gala?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by brightalo1010: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you love her pass gala?
Gala is nothing,to compare to water,one can do without gala but not water.IamNawty I rov u I lof u i love u pass water kiss kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
brightalo1010:
Gala is nothing,to compare to water,one can do without gala but not water.IamNawty I rov u I lof u i love u pass water kiss kiss
you need water,yes.
But do you desire it as you desire sausage rolls grin you see ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by brightalo1010: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you need water,yes.
But do you desire it as you desire sausage rolls grin you see ?
sausage roll can never solve my thirsty,besides there are many alt for that,but water has no alt grin You see
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
brightalo1010:
sausage roll can never solve my thirsty,besides there are many alt for that,but water has no alt grin You see
What is water(need) 2 sausage roll(DESIRE) wink
•••••
playa you grab?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by brightalo1010: 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
What is water(need) 2 sausage roll(DESIRE) wink
•••••
playa you grab?
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy I report you to IamNawty my baby.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 6:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
brightalo1010:
shocked shocked undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
brightalo1010:
why?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by IamNawty(f): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
brightalo1010:
Tell him and hatey that I dey afghan military base now dey receive training on how to throw bomb oooo.Meanwhile pikiture of hin huge thin or you know the rest na grin bae hope you're fine
sweetie fine is an understatement .. I look lyk Angel ni.. Walai talai today is Friday and I don't lie
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by brightalo1010: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
IamNawty:
sweetie fine is an understatement .. I look lyk Angel ni.. Walai talai today is Friday and I don't lie
I trust you on Fridays na grin ayam also fine but if you get cane flood this person for me....... KingCheezyPuff
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by IamNawty(f): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
brightalo1010:
I fay cashh u dere ehhhh by the way why derailing my love affairs IamNawty please I rov u pass water.
I love u like police loves 20naira grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by IamNawty(f): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
Sweetnik22:

shocked shocked undecided
amebo grin grin he dosnt like u tongue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by IamNawty(f): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
brightalo1010:
my man , my everything kiss
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by IamNawty(f): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
brightalo1010:
I trust you on Fridays na grin ayam also fine but if you get cane flood this person for me....... KingCheezyPuff
kingcheezypuff stop bugging my husby.. He dosnt need a second wife

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
IamNawty:
amebo grin grin he dosnt like u tongue
grin grin tongue I no drag bae cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
IamNawty:
shockedwhat!!? I never!!
•••••••
I only stated he doesn't really love you,the love is not pass sausage rolls grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by IamNawty(f): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shockedwhat!!? I never!!
•••••••
I only stated he doesn't really love you,the love is not pass sausage rolls grin
shattap.. Water ooo sausage ooo we taake everything togeda

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by brightalo1010: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
IamNawty:
She see you and ran away baby.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by IamNawty(f): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Sweetnik22:

grin grin tongue I no drag bae cheesy
girls wunt c fine boy wit money and pass.. They must shaa chop from it grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
IamNawty:
shattap.. Water ooo sausage ooo we taake everything togeda
oh shocked violence grin has it come 2 that?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
IamNawty:
girls wunt c fine boy wit money and pass.. They must shaa chop from it grin grin
Like sey u let am be na baa grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by IamNawty(f): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
oh shocked violence grin has it come 2 that?
lol talk to my bae one more time and I kick ur asssssss grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
IamNawty:
lol talk to my bae one more time and I kick ur asssssss grin grin
is that a dare? grin
•••••••
I will snatch him like I snatched airsultain tongue but I do not want him lipsrsealed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by francisMKD(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
brightalo1010:
Tell him and hatey that I dey afghan military base now dey receive training on how to throw bomb oooo.Meanwhile pikiture of hin huge thin or you know the rest na grin bae hope you're fine

come who u b? bros bros epp ur ''head oo" b4 i....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by francisMKD(m): 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
JixNation:
where for mkd u d stay

wurukum.... __________u dey MKD__________
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by brightalo1010: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
francisMKD:

come who u b? bros bros epp ur ''head oo" b4 i....
Onye ara if I catch you ehhh grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by francisMKD(m): 7:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
brightalo1010:
Onye ara if I catch you ehhh grin

so ibu onye igbo baaa ..... nna gbara ogwu gi nwuooooo......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Helping His Son With His Homework (Photo) by brightalo1010: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
francisMKD:

so ibu onye igbo baaa ..... nna gbara ogwu gi nwuooooo......
Mba abum onye fulani amuru na ala yoruba.... Nna kam nwete kwa gi frace abi French

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON Final: Napoli, Five Other European Clubs React To Nigeria’s 2-1 Loss / Harry Maguire Forgets He Was The Captain For Man Utd / Victor Moses Eager To Start World Cup Campaign On A High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.