Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Lagos Approves N740m Compensation To Lekki Free Zone Host Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Approves N740m Compensation To Lekki Free Zone Host Communities (7831 Views)

"I Am Still Entitled To $800m Compensation" - Nnamdi Kanu / PIB: Kano, Kaduna, Lagos Listed As Host Communities / Fayose Pays N200m Compensation To Property Owners In Ado-ekiti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lagos Approves N740m Compensation To Lekki Free Zone Host Communities by aresssa: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Firefire:

Same here...

But I fear for his 2nd Term.

A case study of 'Tunde Fashola 2nd Term.

Fashola. delivered more in his second term than the first.

He was commissioning multiple projects per week till his last week in office.
Re: Lagos Approves N740m Compensation To Lekki Free Zone Host Communities by mpowa(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
aloeman15:
Do the math-
At 1million per plot, thats 740 plots- about 370 acres. Or 37 hectares. Pls correct my calculation if it's wrong. But however you slice it, that's what was paid for 3000 hectares.
Does this mean that under similar circumstances, you'll advise people in your village to take the deal?

See Oga, park. Lagos is adding great value to the place, if Lagos govt does not show interest in that place, it's value will not be more than 70k per Acre, like the Oshogbo farm. the reason why you're talking 1 million per plot is because of the massive development going on there, It's a land most people are running away from because it's mostly water land, with massive investments and developments, it's being transformed so much that a lot of foreigners are there now and the standard of living of the people there are getting a lot better. Also Lagos government can as well choose not to give them anything and they're are protected by the LandUseAct to do that - I'm not saying that's right . But this development is a lot to their benefit.
Re: Lagos Approves N740m Compensation To Lekki Free Zone Host Communities by millhouse: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
i dey tell you , thats only 2 plots in banana island
PaulJohn1:

N740million for a whole community!! I don't see any ''hammering'' but cheat.
Except the whole community is below 20 persons in number and they don't plan to resettle anywhere near Lagos.
NB: They are being sent off from 'Lekki'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration / Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me / Oyebanji Commiserates With Sanwo-Olu, Lagosians Over Train Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.