Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? (2611 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / Short Girls Rock !! / Girls Which Do You Prefer?( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You never carried undecided but know you will pay.

I'd what you asked. Hope you're happy now?!
Re: Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
AjFive:

all you did was call talls chicks B's instead of short 1's undecided.
That's not what I said do and you know it.
Re: Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
AjFive:

you fixed it completely. cheesy thank you
••••••••
ericanex:
lol
he fixed it now.
Re: Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? by HMZi: 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2016
AjFive:
I mean it, tall girls freak me out. And by tall, I mean a girl that's taller than my height even with a small inch. So Let Hear Yours.

Tall, Short, Short again, or average? undecided

small rather than short..with the right curves.
Re: Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? by ehix89(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
all you did was calm talls chicks B's instead of short 1's undecided.
That's not what I said do and you know it.
Feminist.....
Re: Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
ehix89:
Feminist.....
why?
Because I don't like bein' called a b!tch ? undecided
••••♪
Would you like it?
Re: Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? by ehix89(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
why?
Because I don't like bein' called a b!tch ? undecided
••••♪
Would you like it?
You scour all thread trying to find any comment or thread that disrespect the female folks.....i like the way you go bout your campaign, thumb up
Re: Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
ehix89:
You scour all thread trying to find any comment or thread that disrespect the female folks.....i like the way you go bout your campaign, thumb up
hahaha grin that's funny.
Re: Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? by ehix89(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hahaha grin that's funny.
Funny nd true, anyway you once attacked me like a fierce wolf
Re: Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
ehix89:
Funny nd true, anyway you once attacked me like a fierce wolf
hmmm. You must have threatened my cub.
••••
Seriously, you must have said somethin' for me 2 go in on WHat you said.....not you.
Re: Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? by ehix89(m): 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hmmm. You must have threatened my cub.
••••
Seriously, you must have said somethin' for me 2 go in on WHat you said.....not you.
Your zero tolerance drag you into e-fight most times, you go overboard on the whole ting atimes, subtly drive your points sometimes.....
Re: Guys - Short girls Or Tall girls Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
ehix89:
Your zero tolerance drag you into e-fight most times, you go overboard on the whole ting atimes, subtly drive your points sometimes.....
er undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check out the Beautiful girls of Nairaland / This Lady Leaked Her Randy Video From Bedroom, What She Is Up To!!!! (watch) / How To Know A Slay Queen And Fuckboy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.