Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) (4036 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Kenya Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With Friend's Wife Next To His Car (Photos / Curvy Lagos Big Girl Shares Bedroom Photo On Her Social Media Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by 6baba(m): 1:27am On Sep 16, 2016
A staunch Christian couple who probably just joined
Facebook has received backlashes after the
husband, Onesmus Kinyua, posted an after-sex
picture of them lying naked in bed
The unexpected picture by the humble, God fearing
Kenyan man in his 30’s trended, making lots of
social media users livid. According to some of
Onesmus Kinyua’s earlier posts, he ministers in his
church and plays the keyboard for equal measure
However, when he posted the bedroom photo of he
and his wife in bed with the caption ‘Babie & me
enjoyable day’ , his followers were not impressed,
with many of them slamming him for his bloodshot
eyes and ‘not so cute wife’
See reactions below:

https://www.naij.com/969058-man-shares-bedroom-photo-wife-photos.html?source=index_trending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by 6baba(m): 1:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Onesmus Kinyua in a church poster

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by 6baba(m): 1:31am On Sep 16, 2016
cc. lalasticlala mynd44 come see
Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by fairlyusedpant: 1:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Thats the latest trend

papa onemus would be like ''sweety lets take this selfie, i want to upload it on facebook and get 700 likes and 200 comments, but don't open your brown teeth ooo, it will make matters worst, the likes would dropped to 200 likes and don't smile too, your smile will damage the pics, just look at the camera like an OWL while i take the pics''

mama onemus would be like ''ok papa onemus, but can i say cheese?''

papa onemus- can't you hear common english, don't open your brown and grey teeth, saying cheese will open them, just look at the camera joor, are you ready?

Mama onemus- yes ma, sorry yes sir...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by Davash222(m): 3:16am On Sep 16, 2016
Na de 'fork' delete de man's brain undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by chachanga: 4:06am On Sep 16, 2016
Village Brain + Social Media = Trending Disaster #SureBet Formular!

Yeah, ironically you later still get the fame you were seeking, but you rarely live it down afterwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 16, 2016
Christian faggots_ are at it again...Your God had no idea what he was doing when he created the penìs and vagina?

For fvcks sake, there's a whole chapter(Song of Solomon?) Dedicated to love affairs, ain't no big deal if a man wants to yell out loud..."Aye, I just had bomb ass sex"

Mr pastor just be careful, now the ushers will be dieing to have some.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 4:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Weird news mostly from Kenya

Crazy people

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by OgidiOlu3(m): 5:25am On Sep 16, 2016
Who's the husband and who's the wife please? I'm confused. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by smileysmiley(f): 5:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Kenya people can like to be ugly sha o
Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by smileysmiley(f): 5:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Kenya people can like to be ugly sha o... Are they sure Obama is from there? Mama Obama needs a serious interrogation session

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by midolian(m): 5:39am On Sep 16, 2016
The world is going cRazy.

The couple's ugliness is supposed to be kept secret, let alone their nude.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:02am On Sep 16, 2016
I wasn't surprised when the I saw the photo. But I was shocked when they said that this man is in his 30s. He looks older than that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by Chanchit: 6:43am On Sep 16, 2016
The future of Kenya is blinking cos the elders of tomorrow are very useless. see as the hediot stand as if he dey recite national anthem for the poster sef.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by Donrissy(m): 6:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Thinking of making small cash, see my profile. won't regret.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2016
I won't be surprised many of those raining insults on him probably do worse, only they're discreet.

It's what is obtainable now anyway. Pretenders and fakers forming holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by Opistorincos(m): 8:20am On Sep 16, 2016
People no just sabi mind their business, how is this different from bikini pictures you guys praise up and down? I don't see anything bad in this picture.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by Goddygee(m): 8:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Hipocracy is the biggest sin. see as all of them day condemm the man like say them be saints...some people can sabi drink paracetamol ontop another persin headache

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by gift01: 9:16am On Sep 16, 2016
Wats with Kenya and oversized clothes?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by chudyprince: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2016
Crazy!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Man Shares Naked Bedroom Photo Of Himself And Wife (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2016
KENYAN Man..Am not surprised at all..

(1) (Reply)

DIABETES Causes INFERTILITY. A New Study Have Revealed! The Natural Way Out! / / Ghanainan Beautiful girl Displays Her Fat Toto For people to see -watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.