Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse (46682 Views)

Okada Man Who Took Tramadol In Delta State Falls (Photos) / Why Are They Taking Tramadol? / Have Anyone Tried Withdrawing From Tramadol? How Was The Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
holatin:
my mind just dont hibernate sumtime, its worse if i sleep in d afternoon even if its 5 minute, dats is equal 2 4 hours of staring at d ceiling
then when you sleep in the afternoon, try no to sleep on time at night, and when you want to sleep, you can get Shea butter and massage your self, if you have no one to do it for you
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2016
Okay OP did u now later die?
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by holatin(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
cekhoe:
then when you sleep in the afternoon, try no to sleep on time at night, and when you want to sleep, you can get Shea butter and massage your self, if you have no one to do it for you
tanx a million, gonna try tonite
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
holatin:
tanx a million, gonna try tonite
don't mention
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Rapsainot(m): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
delugajackson:

Lmao!!!! Guy you've killed me with laughter ooooooo!!! Chai... I stopped taking that shit since my first experience, I nearly died, no one knew what what using my life that very day, I vommited everything I ate, worst of all, someone advised I should take oil, I drank almost half bottle of red oil, still I was weak as fucc. Only God that saved me that day, now I can live to tell the story.

Thank your stars you didn't have seizure join grin that one almost killed the guy i talked about angry
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by slap1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
eezeribe:
There is even a thread on nairaland for natural home remedy for lasting long, and it works well...

Link?
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Rilwayne001: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
3-4 years ago, i do take it as well, and i can tell how powerful it is.

Never again undecided
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by sirfee(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Udofire:

Backward to when i was in school.
Tramadol Codeine is what made one of my guy go Psycho. Most students around were spiritual and saying nonsense believing he was possesed and controlled by a strong demonic evil spirit. I and few students knew it was saint tramadol and saint codeine that was working cos we knew he was an addict and had taken it overnight in excess but it really surprised me cos he was notorious and his power was trippled, cos it took more than 4 students to have him bundled to the hospital.
Thank GOD for his life, he came back to normal senses after 2days. We begged the Doc not to tell the school authority or else he'll be expelled and he stopped ever taking it. Say no to drugs!
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by sirfee(m): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Udofire:

Backward to when i was in school.
Tramadol Codeine is what made one of my guy go Psycho. Most students around were spiritual and saying nonsense believing he was possesed and controlled by a strong demonic evil spirit. I and few students knew it was saint tramadol and saint codeine that was working cos we knew he was an addict and had taken it overnight in excess but it really surprised me cos he was notorious and his power was trippled, cos it took more than 4 students to have him bundled to the hospital.
Thank GOD for his life, he came back to normal senses after 2days. We begged the Doc not to tell the school authority or else he'll be expelled and he stopped ever taking it. Say no to drugs!
lol 4 my street way back then if u see any guy with plastic soft drink most especially coke and pepsi abeg no drink inside coz some na solution wey consist of saints tramadol,benylin,codeine etc.

1 Like

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by pat1612(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
enasgreat:

https://m.facebook.com/NigeriaDearLove/posts/1066560030046055:0
There are other drugs for your sexual appetite..
One thing i will request to all guys stop abusing drugs as they will kill u sooner or latter....
If at all u wanna take drugs for any alignment please consult pharmacist who has better knowledge then you....and pharmacist is trained to dispense drug whether is for your sexual satisfaction or disease....

#stopdrugabuse
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by billynoni(m): 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
I guess i should just thank my God for my GIFT,never ever erupt anything less than 35mins......
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by poweredcom(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
U Never see anything.....wein tramadol do me....i for nearly die....also

1 Like

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by dubbiskelly(m): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
You are lucky you didn't die, I don't think anything your girlfriend did saved you cos you can't get an opoid antidote in most chemists or pharmacies rather it is the grace of God. What you experienced was opoid intoxication, which is dangerous on its own not to mention mixing it with alcohol. Alcohol and opioids are a BIG NO NO. Na so woman for carry u go yonder and the woman for continue to knack another guy.

1 Like

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by derosario11(m): 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
You couldn't talk anymore nor answer your girl friend but you could write a note protecting her... you took the drugs around 11am or atmost 12noon BT she came back around 5pm... Make it more coherent

1 Like

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by centboy123456(m): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2016
friedcorn:
how i go do na my brother, should i end my life becos i want to satisfy a woman?

Hahahahaha no my guy but no woman go marry I mins man oh that one no love for that one woman hate one mins man so u got to work on your sex life may u need to see the doctor
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by centboy123456(m): 12:41am On Nov 08, 2016
markbenny:
lol, google is your friend

I swear the picture brings tears out of my eyes, just imagining the state dat guy dey

Abi leave am that guy is so high
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by dejavumart3d: 12:50am On Nov 08, 2016
I will like to know ur gf
friedcorn:
Ladies am a 2minutes man, if u dont love me for who i am.....then go and die!
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Udofire(m): 1:33am On Nov 08, 2016
cekhoe:
i will do that, thanks
you welcome.
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Udofire(m): 1:36am On Nov 08, 2016
sirfee:
lol 4 my street way back then if u see any guy with plastic soft drink most especially coke and pepsi abeg no drink inside coz some na solution wey consist of saints tramadol,benylin,codeine etc.

naso
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by YOLO1(m): 1:59am On Nov 08, 2016
garlicrey:
Next time buy BABY OKU grin grin grin......if your cum in 1h Osama will come back to life
Baba how potent is baby oku? I get away match tomorrow and I no wan fall my hand
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by piagetskinner(m): 2:36am On Nov 08, 2016
this ur story get as e b jare.....u were dizzy and were still able to write a note, telling the whole world ur gf wasnt responsible...

and ur gf happened to b a pharmacy student angry angry looks cooked up to me tho

anyways, point noted! say no to tramadol

2 Likes

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by dammyjay93(m): 3:38am On Nov 08, 2016
Eleniyan15:
Tram that allowed me to start scratching my body..I never knew tram was inside skushi I was drinking!!! deadly frndz..I kept on drinking till around that kind 5;30pm naxo I just enter slow mode...we left campus that they going for one birthday got into bus motor wey no run I dey tell th driver say e speed too much make e reduce am...I HATE TRAM!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!!

Tram wan put me for trouble bah den one werey lecturer call me say make I come EPP am carry something stair case con heavy someone I dey count my step one by one!!!!

I DRINK EVA WATER TIRE FOR PARTY FUNNIEST THING THIS TRAM THEY MY BODY FOR GOOD 2DAYZ

if you want to last long #Stay Away From Sugar.

#BeRealGee no fear say you go release within 3min but if you nervous within 2min yi go explode
baba I swear that same thing do me oo, I no know say tram dey inside the skushi, I wan die the next day
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by RichyRodman(m): 5:02am On Nov 08, 2016
dude, it happened to me before too, 400mg is an overdose and would definitely react with nausea,sweating,palpitation even death! 120mg wouldn't have harmed u yet u would achieved ur aim of taking it in the 1st place
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by delugajackson: 5:58am On Nov 08, 2016
Rapsainot:

Thank your stars you didn't have seizure join grin that one almost killed the guy i talked about angry
It's surprising that some people here will still go ahead and buy it. That drug is a killer drug, but some newbies here will not like to hear that.
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by Macarony01: 6:11am On Nov 08, 2016
When u use tramadol to prolong sex. At some point ur system will start failing and u will start losing ERECTION during sex and no matter the romance ur girl do to bring it up.it won't work
but its a good painkiller. When in deep pain take it and try and rest or sleep
but for sex pls don't try
if u don't last long during sex try and reduce ur work rate During sex. Slow and steady wins d race. Talk of another day.
Good morning
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by femi4: 8:10am On Nov 08, 2016
beautiful232:
the first time I took tramadol I almost died.......I was hurt so I needed something that will make me sleep deep

bet it turn out to be something bad

tramadol is deadly!!!

but tramadol as man power again
No wonder, your comments are without sense. A typical drug addict
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by brimoknight(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2016
The first day I tool tramadol,a friend introduced me to it,he said it helps him read at night (TDB) and I was like wow! Let me give it a trial.
He gave me 100mg(half of 200mg). As I was reading,I never knew what happened but felt like a Dummy and slept off. I only woke up to the uninterupted calls on my phone from my classmates.The exams time was 9.00am.I rushed to school looking so unkept with sleepy eyes. Wrote the exams with blank head due to effect of tramadol. And by God's grace, I passed with an "E" I mean lower 'E'. Despite the good marks from tests and assignments.
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by remiopash: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2016
Try to do some test on your liver and kidney also.The combination of these drugs might have some effects on these organs.Thank God for your life.
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by beautiful232(f): 9:21am On Nov 08, 2016
femi4:

I'm not surprised, by their names you shall know them

haters....

1 Like

Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by beautiful232(f): 9:38am On Nov 08, 2016
femi4:

ha. ha. ha. ha
ha. ha. ha. ha

sorry my dear.....NIgeria economic is really telling on you...

FRUSTRATION!!!

but I can be of help....send your CV to me....let me help your FRUSTRATION ass.....modafuker!!!!
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by femi4: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2016
beautiful232:

ha. ha. ha. ha
ha. ha. ha. ha

sorry my dear.....NIgeria economic is really telling on you...

FRUSTRATION!!!

but I can be of help....send your CV to me....let me help your FRUSTRATION ass.....modafuker!!!!

lol...e pain you, you had to reply me twice. I told you last week that it will hit you, indeed it really hit you bad. Drug addict!
Re: A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse by garlicrey(m): 11:27am On Nov 08, 2016
YOLO1:

Baba how potent is baby oku? I get away match tomorrow and I no wan fall my hand
take the whole bottle onces then thank me later grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) / Imarah 'Dr Tomi’s Haven': Lack Of Regular Sex Can Make You Lose Your Job / 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.