Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Suicide Is All I Can Think Of - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suicide Is All I Can Think Of (5361 Views)

All I Wanted Was My Father’s Love But I Received Abuse & Pain / My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide / This's Hilarious... Only Dads Think Of Tricks Like This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2016
My poison is close to me here
I just need the perfect timing to drink it and escape from this world
Nothing is worth living for anymore
No one will remember me,as I've been told countless times that they are ashamed of having me as a child

What else?

Than to just find an escape route and leave

Suicide is all I think of now embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by Destined2win: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2016
People like you who fall into such depths of darkness and despair are always those destined to bring light into the life of others.

Think again!

8 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2016
I'm not seeking for any attention, only needs to find a faceless forum like this to pour out my heavy hearts

No money to take care of my ages mother
No job
Business crumpling due to recession
I can hardly feed once in a day
The only best friend which I have who happens to be my fiancee withdrawing from me

I'm finished

I just need the courage to drink this poison and die fast without any doctor being able to revive me back to life
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2016
Destined2win:
People like you who fall into such depths of darkness and despair are always those destined to bring light into the life of others.

Think again!

It's easier said than done

I just want to leave this world
I'm ashamed of myself
Nothing seems working for me anymore
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 16, 2016
And you think suicide is the best option....
So you want to die and leave your mom behind...
What a coward you are .....

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by midolian(m): 6:54am On Sep 16, 2016
My brother, it is well. But why not get a gun to make death faster. Poison sometimes fail...you ll only roll around in pain for sometime after which a good samaritan will take yo to the hospital. But for guns, jst a bullet in the head finishes it.

Safe trip bro, as you comply.
Concerned nairalander.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by thorpido(m): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2016
You have been listening to the wrong people,it's time to listen to the right words.
There is a gift in you. But you have not discovered it.There's someone who can benefit from that gift.
To take your life is to deny others of that gift.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by toyeem(f): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2016
Pls think about all the people you would hurt if you kill yourself. When it looks like all hope is lost, just know that you are about to breakthrough. Sincerely, nothing in this world is worth killing yourself for. God will be with you

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 6:56am On Sep 16, 2016
midolian:
My brother, it is well. But why not get a gun to make death faster. Poison sometimes fail...you ll only roll around in pain for sometime after which a good samaritan will take yo to the hospital. But for guns, jst a bullet in the head finishes it.

Safe trip bro, as you comply.
Concerned nairalander.

If only I can get the gun bro
I even prefer it as poison might fail me for real

And I don't want anyone to rescue me
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by cassidy1996(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Forget about what they say or think about you, go out there and get yourself busy. If you kill yourself, you are goin to let your enemies win. GOD loves you.......

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by KevMitnick: 6:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Every great man gets to the edge of darkness, that point where you say shit, I'm done, it's over, can't push no more, can't carry on anymore. Like the guy above says, it shows that you are destined for something great. Don't chicken out now, you'll lose it both ways if you do.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2016
thorpido:
You have been listening to the wrong people,it's time to listen to the right words.
There is a gift in you. But you have discovered it.There's someone who can benefit from that gift.
To take your life is to deny others of that gift.

Hmmmmmmmmm
I'm helpless
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by Destined2win: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

It's easier said than done

I just want to leave this world
I'm ashamed of myself
Nothing seems working for me anymore

Listen, nobody really cares if you kill yourself, the highest that can is few minutes of silence or tears. So basically, only cowards commit suicide, they are so cowardly to stand up to their responsibilities and problems which they created by their actions and inactions.

People who are worth living are those who will stand strong in the face of challenges, and be useful to themselves

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2016
njokusboy:
And you think suicide is the best option....
So you want to die and leave your mom behind...
What a coward you are .....

Hmmmm coward...No
I wish you understand how tough it's been for me
..I can't think straight anymore
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by thorpido(m): 7:02am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:
I'm not seeking for any attention, only needs to find a faceless forum like this to pour out my heavy hearts

No money to take care of my ages mother
No job
Business crumpling due to recession
I can hardly feed once in a day
The only best friend which I have who happens to be my fiancee withdrawing from me

I'm finished

I just need the courage to drink this poison and die fast without any doctor being able to revive me back to life
If you take your life and leave your aged mother behind,don't you think that is worse than the present condition?
If your present business isn't working,try your hand on another.Be ready to get your hands dirty because it might be menial jobs you have to turn to but do something.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2016
So you don't have money and your gf is leaving you
Not the end of the world
Is that enough to kill yourself?
What about your aged mother?
Is that her reward for all the years that she cared for you?
Yes everyone has dark days and periods in our lives, setbacks and disappointments but we get up and move on
Suicide is not the answer
If you do kill yourself, you have done yourself an injustice cos you don't know what God has planned for you tomorrow.
You also dont know who God has destined that you help one day

Also what kind of Moniker is this? angry
Who said you are hopeless
Begin the revival by proclaiming positive things into your life.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2016
tearoses:
So you don't have money and your gf is leaving you
Not the end of the world
Is that enough to kill yourself?
What about your aged mother?
Is that her reward for all the years that she cared for you?
Yes everyone has dark days and periods in our lives, setbacks and disappointments but we get up and move on
Suicide is not the answer
If you do kill yourself, you have done yourself an injustice cos you don't know what God has planned for you tomorrow.
You also dont know who God has destined that you help one day

Also what kind of Moniker is this? angry
Who said you are hopeless
Begin the revival by proclaiming positive things into your life.

I'm a disgrace to my family already

So how else am I relevant?
I just want to sleep and not wake up again
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by SirVintageCock: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2016
You don't have to do it yourself bro. Just tell me where you are so that I can hit you with my neighbour's car, it has to be on an express road where the result will be instantaneous.
You will benefit sha cos people will mourn you, your mother will be taken care of instead of being ridiculed and I the enforcer will be highfiving your ghost for a job well done.

If you try this, the whole demons in hell will be after you and I am not yet talking about devil himself.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by sisisioge: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2016
I will suggest you don't kill yourself. It is so annoying to hear people succumb to such defeats. God and your loved ones won't find it funny biko...it is a grave sin.

This too will pass, I suggest u go and offer your service at a food canteen for a token. At least food issue will be taken care of for you and your aged mother pending when you get back on your feet. I'm so sorry, killing yourself is the original sin.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 7:16am On Sep 16, 2016
SirVintageCock:
You don't have to do it yourself bro. Just tell me where you are so that I can hit you with my neighbour's car, it has to be on an express road where the result will be instantaneous.
You will benefit sha cos people will mourn you, your mother will be taken care of instead of being ridiculed and I the enforcer will be highfiving your ghost for a job well done.
I've always wanted a car or truck to even hit me too
I will appreciate your help as I need it seriously
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by SirVintageCock: 7:17am On Sep 16, 2016
Check the post again, I added a caveat.
hopeless28:

I've always wanted a car or truck to even hit me too
I will appreciate your help as I need it seriously

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 7:18am On Sep 16, 2016
sisisioge:
I will suggest you don't kill yourself. It is so annoying to hear people succumb to such defeats. God and your loved ones won't find it funny biko...it is a grave sin.

This too will pass, I suggest u go and offer your service at a food canteen for a token. At least food issue will be taken care of for you and your aged mother pending when you get back on your feet. I'm so sorry, killing yourself is the original sin.

I'm in tears reading this
I'm just helpless lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Check the post again, I added a caveat.
I read it already
How I wish you're never in this kinda condition, you would have understood better,I had to create this moniker so my husband to be doesn't know I'm the one,it's not easy for me I must confess

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by Dinocarex(m): 7:23am On Sep 16, 2016
Why suicide? Don't be in an haste we will all day someday!!

Be Hopeful , Be Strong!! Though sorrow may last for the night. Joy cometh in the Morning!!
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by SirVintageCock: 7:24am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

I read it already
How I wish you're never in this kinda condition, you would have understood better,I had to create this moniker so my husband to be doesn't know I'm the one,it's not easy for me I must confess
So let's chat nonsense na so it can keep your mind off the job for now. Cos you know I have to tell my neighbour about using his car sha, you know it will take time to get the car, travel to your location, map out the area and sh!t. Keep living until my neighbor agree

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by amazzinggrace(f): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2016
Em, what's the name of the poison?
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by sisisioge: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

Brace yourself sweetheart, life is a tad difficult for most right now but we are bigger than today. Tomorrow, the sun will shine again if God will. Who knows, God may be trying to teach you the value of life, wealth , health and all in between so that when all drop on your laps you would appreciate. Close your eyes and imagine what goes through the mind of a billionaire who is bed ridden. He has not the grace to stroll out and enjoy free air...but u do. Gosh, be appreciative for it could have been worse.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by SirVintageCock: 7:27am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

There is something you are not saying here. Hunger no dey kee pesin. Did you commit a heinous crime or something cos I personally will not allow myself to die for dis Buhari era, lai lai
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=SirVintageCock post=49401527]So let's chat nonsense na so it can keep your mind off the job for now. Cos you know I have to tell my neighbour about using his car sha, you know it will take time to get the car, travel to your location, map out the area and sh!t. Keep living until my neighbor agree[/quote
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by agarawu23(m): 7:28am On Sep 16, 2016
All these mu.mu attention seekers.
If you truly want to commit suicide, you won't come here to tell us. Nonsense!!!

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 7:30am On Sep 16, 2016
SirVintageCock:
There is something you are not saying here. Hunger no dey kee pesin. Did you commit a heinous crime or something cos I personally will not allow myself to die for dis Buhari era, lai lai
I didn't commit any crime
Depression taking its toll on me,as I type right now I can't even stand up from D bed,I've been nursing this feeling for over a month, putting on fake smiles which has a lot behind it.....

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by sisisioge: 7:33am On Sep 16, 2016
SirVintageCock:
So let's chat nonsense na so it can keep your mind off the job for now. Cos you know I have to tell my neighbour about using his car sha, you know it will take time to get the car, travel to your location, map out the area and sh!t. Keep living until my neighbor agree

Is that you being nice to someone as opposed your usual Mr Highlycritical self? Nice one.

Op, you see? Even this old guy doesn't want you to kill yourself. This is to show that apart from your loved ones and random well-wishers, the uncaring cooocks want you around for a long time too...hang in there buddy, suicide is a nono.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mothers......... Please Help My Baby. / Ladies, How Do You Handle Sexual Urges While Single? / 9 Problems Of Left Handed People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.