Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,735 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Suicide Is All I Can Think Of - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suicide Is All I Can Think Of (5357 Views)

All I Wanted Was My Father’s Love But I Received Abuse & Pain / My Step-father Is Making Me Think Of Suicide / This's Hilarious... Only Dads Think Of Tricks Like This!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by sisisioge: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2016
SirVintageCock:
I have taken her up on the job. Let her not allow anybody even herself to do the job, that's a breach of contract and it is suable.

I really won't like to be left alone to suffer this recession, we need as much people alive as possible. So Bae, I gotta beg my neighbor in the evening after work, hang in there...help is on the way.

grin grin grin grin cute

There u have it OP, pls stay with us.
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2016
All my head is thinking of is SUICIDE... somebody please help me
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by ifyalways(f): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Why not go straight to the point and ask for donation instead of all the drama, emotional blackmail yada yada?

Anyways, you just need to buy a black toy gun, go to the nearest police,Sars, army barracks close to you, pull out your toy gun and pretend to fire at a personnel, you would be sent home, guilty as charged with a free state burial.

My two cents. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2016
ifyalways:
Why not go straight to the point and ask for donation instead of all the drama, emotional blackmail yada yada?

Anyways, you just need to buy a black toy gun, go to the nearest police,Sars, army barracks close to you, pull out your toy gun and pretend to fire at a personnel, you would be sent home, guilty as charged with a free state burial.

My two cents. smiley
I'm not here for any donation, all I need is how to die fast,that's all I beg fir,,thank you
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by southernbelle(f): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

I'm not here for any donation, all I need is how to die fast,that's all I beg fir,,thank you

I've been going through your thread and honestly, I don't understand you. You want everyone to pity you or be feeling guilty on your behalf??
You've been advised and encouraged, most people don't have everything going for them perfectly but still strive to survive not go about looking for "how" to die.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2016
southernbelle:

I've been going through your thread and honestly, I don't understand you. You want everyone to pity you or be feeling guilty on your behalf??
You've been advised and encouraged, most people don't have everything going for them perfectly but still strive to survive not go about looking for "how" to die.
I don't want any pity ma,pitying me wont help, I just want to exit this world fast ma,please don't pity me,pitiness won't solve or heal my depression n suicide thoughts
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 16, 2016
@hopeless28

WHY DONT YOU SHARE YOUR LIFE STORY AND LESSON LEARNT BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF.OTHERS MAY LEARN FROM IT AND NOT MAKE SAME MISTAKES.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 9:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Tritri:
@hopeless28

WHY DONT YOU SHARE YOUR LIFE STORY AND LESSON LEARNT BEFORE YOU KILL YOURSELF.OTHERS MAY LEARN FROM IT AND NOT MAKE SAME MISTAKES.
No life story
Just frustrated things ain't working well with me
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 16, 2016
the mistakes you made in your biz...
Your regret in life.
Those BF's you cheated on.and wish you never did.
The opportunities you missed .

Share them all and people will learn from this in 1-2yrs .meaning you impacted someone life .

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2016
Tritri:
Your regret in life.

Share them all and people will learn from this in 1-2yrs .meaning you impacted someone life .
sad angry[/size][size=8pt]what are you saying
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by HMZi: 10:27am On Sep 16, 2016
midolian:
My brother, it is well. But why not get a gun to make death faster. Poison sometimes fail...you ll only roll around in pain for sometime after which a good samaritan will take yo to the hospital. But for guns, jst a bullet in the head finishes it.

Safe trip bro, as you comply.
Concerned nairalander.
i am short of words for u...please be human,it wont kill u.

4 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2016
HMZi:
i am short of words for u...please be human,it wont kill u.
Hmmmmmmmmm
That's the best he can do,I asked for the help n he offered it embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by luciouscookie: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2016
Send me your account number.
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2016
luciouscookie:
Send me your account number.
I'm not here to beg for money
Please read the title of the thread again
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by HMZi: 10:49am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

Hmmmmmmmmm
That's the best he can do,I asked for the help n he offered it embarassed embarassed embarassed
dnt think abt it..some pipo have little or no sense.
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by JaneyBlingx(f): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=ifyalways post=49404748]Why not go straight to the point and ask for donation instead of all the drama, emotional blackmail yada yada?

you're the most sensible person on this thread kiss
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by Ngokafor(f): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2016
Tritri:
Your regret in life.

....Excuse me but the op is male,read his posts on the first page...why he had to use an 'f' is best known to him...
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by luciouscookie: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

I'm not here to beg for money
Please read the title of the thread again
I saw where you said no money to take care of your aged mother. So what else do you want from people because I know they have given you lots of suggestions on how to end it quickly. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by JaneyBlingx(f): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2016
luciouscookie:

I saw where you said no money to take care of your aged mother. So what else do you want from people because I know they have given you lots of suggestions on how to end it quickly. undecided

Lusciouscookie we need brainy people like you as president.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2016
luciouscookie:

Yes I mentioned that,but ain't here to beg for money, I woke up with a heavy heart n to find where to pour out my frustrations to...PLEASE NOTE,I'M NOT HERE TO BEG FOR MONEY,PLEASE
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2016
Finally got it as advised,thank you all

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:
Finally got it as advised,thank you all

And what do you intend to do with it?

Pls don't hurt ur self .
I understand what you are passing through , infact several days I stay alway frm people each time I get depressed ( at time people think am losing my mind) but who cares.
Nigerians are not helping matter, they believe once you graduate from school you should start bringing money to the table( forgeting fingers are not equals).

Let keep hope alive , a day will come that we shall all testifies to the goodnes of God.

Pls and pls do not hurt your self( becos that is hellfire straight forward if you kill yourself)

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Godchild2015:

And what do you intend to do with it?

Pls don't hurt ur self .
I understand what you are passing through , infact several days I stay alway frm people each time I get depressed ( at time people think am losing my mind) but who cares.
Nigerians are not helping matter, they believe once you graduate from school you should start bringing money to the table( forgeting fingers are not equals).

Let keep hope alive , a day will come that we shall all testifies to the goodnes of God.

Pls and pls do not hurt your self( becos that is hellfire straight forward if you kill yourself)

As long as I'm free from this world,please let me leave God child, it's not easy being alive any longer

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by jashar(f): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
luciouscookie:

hopeless28:

Yes I mentioned that,but ain't here to beg for money, I woke up with a heavy heart n to find where to pour out my frustrations to...PLEASE NOTE,I'M NOT HERE TO BEG FOR MONEY,PLEASE

you berra send the account number shaperly. You see person wey wan help out you still dey do pity party upandan.

Abeggi........

@ sniper. You actually need it jare. These rains are causing the mosquitoes to come out in droves.

Spray mama's room too ooo. We don't need to malaria to disturb her jare.
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
jashar:

you berra send the account number shaperly. You see person wey wan help out you still dey do pity party upandan.

Abeggi........

@ sniper. You actually need it jare. These rains are causing the mosquitoes to come out in droves.

Spray mama's room too ooo. We don't need to malaria to disturb her jare.

Dear,sending money will only solve my problems temporarily and not permanently

I've made up my mind already, nothing is stopping me
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by jashar(f): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

Dear,sending money will only solve my problems temporarily and not permanently

I've made up my mind already, nothing is stopping me

it's a start. undecided

sometimes we need a quick fix before we tackle the major issues.

Take it.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Death please where are you??

I need you like seriously

I'm tired of living in this world
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by cooldude62(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
I don't know why but I just shed tears for you. I lost someone dear to me recently and I haven't recovered from the loss...may be the tears dropped freely because of her.

When you die, you will leave people with so much pains. Your mom might die soon afterwards. Is that what you want?

Drop your account details and let us assist with what we have. Nobody is having it good presently in Nigeria...take note of that.

Then if you are not lazy, as a lady, you can walk up to any office to table your predicament and I'm sure something positive will come out in a matter of few trials.

Look for help, don't kill yourself please.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
You're really a funny person @hopeless28

1 Like

Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by Berbierklaus(f): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopeless28:

As long as I'm free from this world,please let me leave God child, it's not easy being alive any longer
Do You know that hell fire is eternal damnation? there is no hope in hellfire,but on earth,there is still hope,if You want to commit suicide over lack of money,what do You want the beggers,orphans,motherless,handicapped to do?
They keep pushing my dear,did You know that some handicapped are making Nigeria proud at the olympic? they didn't go to the streets to beg,they pushed on their lives and they are well off now.

Suicide is not an option at all,only cowards commit suicide,and nobody praise a coward.

I will advice You to rethink everything,pick up your holy book,read it,go out receive fresh air,trust me You will feel better by evening
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by hopeless28(f): 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
LaDivva:
You're really a funny person @hopeless28
I'm fed up lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
I hate all these I'm doing too
Re: Suicide Is All I Can Think Of by mizquote(f): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
you need money or death?

if you really wants to die, u wud have done that with no publicity whatsoever.

so, paste ur acct details.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Problems Of Left Handed People / Ladies, How Do You Handle Sexual Urges While Single? / 2-months Old Baby's Hair Has Become An Internet Sensation. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.