Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net (23597 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Lady Whose Pre-Wedding Photos Went Viral / Small, Physically Challenged Man Marries Pretty Lady. White Wedding Pics Trend / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by etinanguy(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
DrayZee:
Congratulations bruh...

But I dont see how these pics "broke" the internet.
look at the flood, you will see the pieces. Lol
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
nice one congrat... cool cool cool GOD BLESS UR UNION

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by ANIEXTY(m): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
etinanguy:
https://www.nairaland.com/3319481/nairalanders-pre-wedding-pix-broke-net

I thank God for this wonderful Union, may God bless and guide us through.

Lalasticlacla abeg front page d hail u
Are you really an ETINAN guy ?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by pizzylee(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
congrats...dz groom get beta eyes

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by kan12(m): 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
wike don teach una bad tin 2nd pix.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by etinanguy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
ANIEXTY:

Are you really an ETINAN guy ?
Yes of cos.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Smellymouth:

Omalicha, don't worry..

My pre wedding pishure is loading.. grin

It will break the internet..
grin grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by ANIEXTY(m): 11:10am On Sep 17, 2016
etinanguy:
Yes of cos.
Then you are my brother, am from Etinan too!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by etinanguy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2016
ANIEXTY:

Then you are my brother, am from Etinan too!
am from ikot Akpabio n where r u from?
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Whose Pre-wedding Pics Broke The Net by ANIEXTY(m): 8:33am On Sep 25, 2016
etinanguy:
am from ikot Akpabio n where r u from?
Ikot esen oku

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Price Of Vendors For Wedding / Let Us Handle Your Event / List Of Artist That Have Won The Headies Next Rated Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.