Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,233 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood (785 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood by Oye50(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2009
I've got a few of my friends complaining they have a small 'thing' n its like making them feel inferior to approach ladies. They don't want to be messed up by d girls at d end of the day. Now can they go ahead n satisfy those girls, if yes how?
Re: Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2009
It is possible they just have to step up their pre-intimacy game in the throes of passion, the girls wouldnt be able to tell the difference between a needle d, k and a tree trunk d, k smiley
Re: Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood by posakosa(m): 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2009
Rubbish thread. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood by sandas: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2009
i don't think small manhood can satisfy a girl
Re: Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood by Rooneyboy(m): 5:25am On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

It is possible they just have to step up their pre-intimacy game in the throes of passion, the girls wouldnt be able to tell the difference between a needle d, k and a tree trunk d, k smiley
experience they say is the best teacher , u must really be talking 4m experience.
Re: Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood by biola44: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood by TheSeeker(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2009
I think ladies will best answer this question
Re: Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 10, 2009
Rooneyboy:

experience they say is the best teacher , u must really be talking 4m experience.
My dear its from research not personally wink
Re: Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood by emans(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2009
sometimes big , cannot satisfy like the small , ,it depend on mr c ronaldo not the ball.dont get timid cos u have small, make peace with the small first then u will apreciate this
Re: Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood by honsule(m): 11:28am On Oct 10, 2009
posakosa:

Rubbish thread. angry angry angry angry angry

u dey vex?
Re: Can A Guy Satisfy A Girl With Small Manhood by Eshyy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
The size of ur tomtom does not realy matter. Its just d skill & experience, ur frnds need to get familiar wit d female anatomy, a mans fingers can do alot more than a horse's dick. B wise son.grin

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Engagement / I Had To Stop. / Different Kinds Of Nigerian Husbands And Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.