Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (2201 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do by Bariloful: 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2006
WHAT SHOULD I DO

There is a particular girl that i wanted to date, she is beautiful and presentable, I excuse her One day and talk to her, about my feeling for her, and she accepted my proposal. I
used to take her out to Restaurant when Iam chance, because my job does not give me time, we called each other on phone, doing all sort of thing, but we have not gone to the special Place, We have stay for about 6 months then I now invite her to my house and I entertain her the way I feels is good for me, although she was accompany wih one of her friend, about 3 min her friend now exuse us and said she want to go the market and she can not come back here again, ,

we were doing all type of Love play as in Romance, but to penetrate to the main area, she told me that she is in her mensuration period, then I have to hold myself as a man,
After that everthing was ok with 2 of us, I did not mind I take thing easily for myself, she was like giving something like Apology, that she not the cause of that,

But the second day i invited her to my house and i entertain her the way i feel is ok for me, we were doing kissin and romancing, but at the end she told me she just want us to be an ordinary friends and nothing more, i was shock because i was not expecting such from her an also I was annoyed but I have to control my self, afterward she left and she ask me to see Her off, of which I refuse and I did not say a word to her, so I decide now to quick and not to call her again. nor talk to her again, ABOUT t any relationship , what your opinion nairaland user,
Re: What Should I Do by Damsal(f): 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2006
Okay honey, i have to admit reading through your post was not easy halfway through i started to feel sorry and not for you but for myself, i guess if you read through it again you'll realise why.

Now to your issue i don't really think there's much to say, she's offered to be just friends and there's nothing you can do about it, though it was wrong of her to lead you on. What's done is done. I guess next time you should be really upfront about yourself and what you want from a relationship and if the girl doesn't feel the same way then you know where to head.
Re: What Should I Do by jammin(m): 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2006
SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Should I Do by Genial(m): 5:57pm On Dec 19, 2006
Damsal:

Okay honey, i have to admit reading through your post was not easy halfway through i started to feel sorry and not for you but for myself, i guess if you read through it again you'll realise why.

Now to your issue i don't really think there's much to say, she's offered to be just friends and there's nothing you can do about it, though it was wrong of her to lead you on. What's done is done. I guess next time you should be really upfront about yourself and what you want from a relationship and if the girl doesn't feel the same way then you know where to head.

Hey! This is quite confusing. I beg your pardon, ma'am, but I mistook your id for Dams[b]o[/b]l! Dams[b]o[/b]l, Dams[b]a[/b]l . . . undecided

@Thread

No comment.
Re: What Should I Do by ruescho(m): 5:59pm On Dec 19, 2006
"want us to be an ordinary friends and nothing more"

This is what [i]they [/i]always say at the beginning. grin , Don´t give up! cool

"i was shock because i was not expecting such from her"

This is cos we men never will understand women!!!

"an also I was annoyed but I have to control my self,"

If u were annoyed just think: if u react like this it´s not really love embarassed
Re: What Should I Do by damsol(f): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2006
Genial:

Hey! This is quite confusing. I beg your pardon, ma'am, but I mistook your id for Dams[b]o[/b]l! Dams[b]o[/b]l, Dams[b]a[/b]l . . . undecided

@Thread

No comment.
sorry bout that.
Re: What Should I Do by Damsal(f): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2006
Genial:

@Thread

No comment.
Hey what's confusing bout Damsal, damsol.
I think it's quite different knowing she stole ma id and did some tweeking on it grin
Re: What Should I Do by Busta(f): 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2006
Maybe she ain't that into u,

maybe u gotta move on with ur life.

pele
Re: What Should I Do by smartsoft(m): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2006
dude what's your intention about the whole thing, are you in for sex or play boy,  from your post and to what i understand better, is that  each time she comes to your house, you always cuddle and kiss her

prove me wrong that is what made her to change her taught towards you because she got this mindset that tells her that you in for sex.
Re: What Should I Do by Radiant(f): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2006
ROFLMFAO. . . Damn! Is this meant to be in the joke section or Seun isn't aware? embarassed

Say whaaaaa? LMAO again grin grin grin grin grin

What a pity
Re: What Should I Do by ikamefa(f): 11:17pm On Dec 19, 2006
@ topic me i am not understooding your yinglish! cheesy

anyways move on ! the gal obviously is not that into you, and were you timing yourself to see how fast you can get into her panties?
Re: What Should I Do by damsol(f): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2006
Damsal:

Hey what's confusing bout Damsal, damsol.
I think it's quite different knowing she stole ma id and did some tweeking on it grin
u wish
Re: What Should I Do by Apeshy101(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bariloful:
WHAT SHOULD I DO

There is a particular girl that i wanted to date, she is beautiful and presentable, I excuse her One day and talk to her, about my feeling for her, and she accepted my proposal. I
used to take her out to Restaurant when Iam chance, because my job does not give me time, we called each other on phone, doing all sort of thing, but we have not gone to the special Place, We have stay for about 6 months then I now invite her to my house and I entertain her the way I feels is good for me, although she was accompany wih one of her friend, about 3 min her friend now exuse us and said she want to go the market and she can not come back here again, ,

we were doing all type of Love play as in Romance, but to penetrate to the main area, she told me that she is in her mensuration period, then I have to hold myself as a man,
After that everthing was ok with 2 of us, I did not mind I take thing easily for myself, she was like giving something like Apology, that she not the cause of that,

But the second day i invited her to my house and i entertain her the way i feel is ok for me, we were doing kissin and romancing, but at the end she told me she just want us to be an ordinary friends and nothing more, i was shock because i was not expecting such from her an also I was annoyed but I have to control my self, afterward she left and she ask me to see Her off, of which I refuse and I did not say a word to her, so I decide now to quick and not to call her again. nor talk to her again, ABOUT t any relationship , what your opinion nairaland user,

Looking for a mumu
Re: What Should I Do by MrCork: 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bariloful:
WHAT SHOULD I DO

angry
Re: What Should I Do by Apeshy101(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2019
MrCork:

angry
Caught

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2019
Bro, it seems the two occasions she visited you, you wanted to collect your own share. Sometimes you don't just rush into romance with some girls like that. She need more time to get use to you but you needed sex on a fast lane. If truly you love her and you needed sex... You supposed to play like a snake. You creep into her and allow her trust level to increase before you can strike. Me i can be very patient with girls because once you drine the hole, it can be drine at any time. That's when you are looking for a long term relationship insurance.

See don't be mad for her. Sometimes is very good to eat rice while it's very hot because. 6 months and only 2 visits to your house.
The andriline has died down.
Re: What Should I Do by midnighter(f): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Brighte:
Bro

Lol, you get serious mind o, see advice after 13 years. who knows where that guy is now
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, you get serious mind o, see advice after 13 years. who knows where that guy is now

grin grin grin grin
Kai... No be me dey find wetin no fine me. I just checked to see that it was posted in year 2006. And I was seeing New by the side.

Anyway let me just stop here

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Smallboy01: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
wait she accepted your proposal, and u started spending on her, she chop ur money finish and she have the gut to tell you 'let's just be friends', If I'm in your shoes I'll use my shoe hanger to lash her head, Hungry lowlife girl. undecided
Re: What Should I Do by Apeshy101(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2019
Brighte:
Bro, it seems the two occasions she visited you, you wanted to collect your own share. Sometimes you don't just rush into romance with some girls like that. She need more time to get use to you but you needed sex on a fast lane. If truly you love her and you needed sex... You supposed to play like a snake. You creep into her and allow her trust level to increase before you can strike. Me i can be very patient with girls because once you drine the hole, it can be drine at any time. That's when you are looking for a long term relationship insurance.

See don't be mad for her. Sometimes is very good to eat rice while it's very hot because. 6 months and only 2 visits to your house.
The andriline has died down.
Caught another

1 Like

Smallboy01:
wait she accepted your proposal, and u started spending on her, she chop ur money finish and she have the gut to tell you 'let's just be friends', If I'm in your shoes I'll use my shoe hanger to lash her head, Hungry lowlife girl. undecided
Caught another

1 Like

midnighter:

Smart babe
Re: What Should I Do by midnighter(f): 7:33pm On Oct 24, 2019
Brighte:

grin grin grin grin
Kai... No be me dey find wetin no fine me. I just checked to see that it was posted in year 2006. And I was seeing New by the side.

Anyway let me just stop here

Lol it was your genuine opinion anyway, it might still help somebody. But the time period is just looking funny. Maybe his son is even reading that his post right now
Re: What Should I Do by midnighter(f): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2019
Apeshy101:
Looking for a mumu

cheesy I just saw this. Yeye

Apeshy101:
Smart babe
Lol, youre not serious

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Smallboy01: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2019
Apeshy101:

Caught another

Huh? Watchu insinuating?
Re: What Should I Do by Apeshy101(m): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2019
Smallboy01:

Huh? Watchu insinuating?
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Smallboy01: 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2019
Apeshy101:

What do you think?
I don't know and i wanna know
Re: What Should I Do by Apeshy101(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2019
Smallboy01:

I don't know and i wanna know
Lol, kooky funny you
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2019
So a lady can't be friends with a guy without any funny expectation eh?
Re: What Should I Do by Apeshy101(m): 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So a lady can't be friends with a guy without any funny expectation eh?
Caught another

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2019
Apeshy101:

Caught another
Another what? Personally I wouldn't even try kissing someone I have no intention dating.
Re: What Should I Do by Apeshy101(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Another what? Personally I wouldn't even try kissing someone I have no intention dating.
Still caught

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship/sexual Jealousy / She Turned Me Down Now She Is Feeling Bad About My New Girlfriend. / Ladies: Which Is 'sexier' Guys With Deep Voices Or Those With Tiny Voices?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.