Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,243 members, 7,836,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? (1043 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) / Moments You Shouldn't Approach A Girl To Woo Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 16, 2016
I don't mean that the guy will be aggressive while he want to woo her.I mean when he is polite and she give him a very hot slap in public? You know how some beautiful girls are ill-manner.As for me,i hate public embarrassment.If a lady i want to woo slap me i will first look around to see who is watching us.If there is nobody i may consider.But if people are watching us i will punch her.What is wrong in asking for her love.

Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by nedupel(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Polite words don't attract slap.
Foul language do.
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by thesicilian: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2016
If ask her out politely and she slaps you, then there's something obviously wrong with her psychologically. No need to add to that emotional instability by reacting aggressively, just walk away quietly.
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by dharay99: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2016
You will punch her? Naa,
manage return her hot slap... grin .
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by dharay99: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by vani86: 10:15am On Sep 16, 2016
I will give her a dido, it is obvious she is sexualy frustrated
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by arosunshine(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2016
I no dey hit women no be for this one o, i may walk away if its in a secluded area bt if its in public the kind beating wey i go give her no be here

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by Nova15: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2016
It's very wrong for a lady to him a man who's wooing her. Well if it happens to me, I'll hit her back.

Then again, a man should know when a woman is in a mood to entertain his advance so as to avoid shit like this.
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by slim19(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2016
I will return the slap seven folds shocked
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by youngberry001(m): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2016
Walahi if ah give her slap she go reboot 10'times undecided
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by Sphilip1(m): 10:26am On Sep 16, 2016
[size=20pt] shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

I love it when pretty girls slap me![/size]
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by kilokeys(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2016
Slap ke?... Na .. She'll go on air " he slapped me" bla bla bla

I ll give her a heavy konk.. Center of the head.. Where scars can't be visible..

Shebi .. Equal rights.. No gentleman for this kain thing o
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by mrmrmister: 10:28am On Sep 16, 2016
I don't support violence against women, but I'll slap the FishBrain outta her.

2 Likes

Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2016
I don't woo girls.

They come after me.
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by Sphilip1(m): 10:45am On Sep 16, 2016
Demigods666:
I don't woo girls.

They come after me.

i believe you
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by Fernandowski(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2016
not without slapping one of her eyelashes off

or both

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by chachanga: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2016
I don't do silly empty-headed girls (with natural propensity for slapping, throwing sturvs and breaking bottles later) and neither do I misbehave or make an arss of myself with females; that's just retarded!

Even if you didn't get the chick now, if you kept your pride and swag, you could still get her later; it's not every time a girl says "No" that the issue's all about you! You should have verve enough and life enough to not need any female to define your happiness or create joy or sorrow for you!
Can't really describe it, feels like this though...

....I get super hero money, call that nigga super rich
Keep it super far and wide, let me get on my super shytt
Super ill, super sick, dawg I go super Vick
Ran into a super woman, turned her to a super biitch
Hit her with that super d1ck, she be comin super quick
Super Millz, Mack, Tyga, Streets, Nell and super Nick
Super Drizzy, Gudda, Chuckie, Twiss that’s the super clique
Now I’m off that super sh1t, Bleep that sh1t I super quit
Runnin’ circles round the game, like a hula-hoop and sh1t
You gon’ have to nuke that sh1t, that won’t be a duplicate
And my blunts be super thick, I’m higher than a super kick
I’m-I’m the bomb baby, watch me nuke this sh1t
When I leave the booth, they gotta scoop the sh1t
My apologies, diabolically
I’m the prodigy, do you roger me?....
- Lill Wayne, RunDisTown!
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by runny7: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2016
I will grab her face with my 2 hands and kiss the living hell out of her lips.... "Do me I do u God no go vex"
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by RobinHez(m): 11:27am On Sep 16, 2016
... sure I will, after I have rearranged her Dental formula. smiley
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Sphilip1:
[size=20pt] shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

I love it when pretty girls slap me![/size]

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by pxDharniel(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
She can't slap me if she's dead!
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
runny7:
I will grab her face with my 2 hands and kiss the living hell out of her lips.... "Do me I do u God no go vex"
No be revenge be this na.
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
nedupel:
Polite words don't attract slap.
Foul language do.
Some babes are rude even though a guy talks to them politely.
Re: If A Lady Slap You While You Want To Woo Her,will You Walk Away? by firstking01(m): 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
I 'll sing a love song to her.

(1) (Reply)

3 Girl 9 Guys / . / How To Make A Man Happy & How To Make A Woman Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.