Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Gospel Music: Turn My Life Around - Chisong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel Music: Turn My Life Around - Chisong (646 Views)

What Is Your Favourite Gospel Music? / Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Travis Greene - Made A Way (gospel Music) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Music: Turn My Life Around - Chisong by GospelHotspot(f): 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Finally Chisong(Gracedman) releases a prophetic song which is set to unleash the supernatural turn-around in the lives of Men and Women as they listen all around the world. The Psalmist testify to the personal impact this song has had in his life and family.

Chisong is known for songs such as “Onye Ne Mema“, “Triumphant“, “Psalms Of Healing” and much more. He returns with this new song which was produced by Spiritual Beatz.

The new single “Turn My Life Around” is a blend of local sounds with english lyrics and melodies all fused together. Listen and Enjoy this piece.

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/music-turn-my-life-around-chisong-iamchisong-kellylyonn/

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The 14-year-old Habiba Isiyaku, Before She Was Married By The Emir Of / 10 Things Guys Do In Church That Shows They Only Went There To Waste Their Time / If You Don't Believe In The Supernatural You Need To Watch This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.