Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,509 members, 7,958,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns (34189 Views)

Boko Haram Still Controls 3 LGAs In Nigeria - UN / 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN / Presidency Raises Alarm Over Imminent Famine In 2017.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Pavarottii(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:
God Punish United Nations.. angry

Famine for where? Naija?!!

Dem no sabi us be that..

Marrafakkas.. angry
Sabi who? Av u farmed b4 or can u farm?

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Youngzedd(m): 7:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
idupaul:
I am tired of criticising Buhari ..anything he wants to do to destroy Nigeria please he is free to..Buhari must be a synonym for badluck

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by kilokeys(m): 7:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
salbis:
May God in his infinite mercy avert such pronouncement concerning Nigeria in Jesus name.

E diot ... Second commandment.. Thou shalt not call d name of the lord in vain..

Na God go plant for us.. Prevent thieves from diverting foods for IDPs, rebuild refineries...

You and many other fake christians are madt..
Report me .so they'll ban me.. I no kuku get data again.

Baskali phoool
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nwogeh: 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Laf don kill me....NL....full of fun.....so u know say u mis yarn or what?

adonbilivit:
when everybody wants to make money but no one is ready to farm. u have money, I have money but there is no one willing to sell food. our quest for white collar jobs.

buhari's fault: 70%
our fault: 30%

I expect to be bashed but I will deactivate this account if the heat becomes unbearable
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nwogeh: 7:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
adonbilivit:
when everybody wants to make money but no one is ready to farm. u have money, I have money but there is no one willing to sell food. our quest for white collar jobs.

buhari's fault: 70%
our fault: 30%

I expect to be bashed but I will deactivate this account if the heat becomes unbearable

Laf don kill me....NL....full of fun.....so u know say u mis yarn or what?
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Charly68: 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
All this U this U that has nothing good to offer..bad predictions all over. What are they doing to help arrest the imminent famine ? They should stop creating unnecessary alarm in the land
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by DozieInc(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
idupaul:
I am tired of criticising Buhari ..anything he wants to do to destroy Nigeria please he is free to..Buhari must be a synonym for badluck

Lolllz, those that voted for "change" should be ready, cos this is just goodmorning.

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Henrichemeka(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
UN please, you should intervene in this Nigerian problem, the poor masses are suffering.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by golddust6000(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
*Why are blacks not wealthy*

Excerpts from an interview with a Jewish leader about Blacks.

INTERVIEWER:
Why are blacks so behind Economically?

JEWISH LEADER:
The only thing blacks understand is Consumption.

Blacks don't understand the importance of creating and building wealth.

The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group.

We the Jews
- build Jewish business,
- hire Jewish,
- buy Jewish and
- spend Jewish. There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow;

"He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do succeed"

93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.

Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.

Every successful black wants to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters.

They
- go on holiday abroad,
- buy houses abroad,
- school abroad,
- go for medical treatment abroad etc

instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.

Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.

Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.

Instead of buying
- Louis Vuitton,
- Hermes,
- expensive cars,
- shoes,
-houses,
-dresses etc,

Blacks could
- industralize Africa,
- build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.

INTERVIEWER:
What is your thought on failure of blacks after 150yrs?

JEWISH LEADER:
Well, nothing is ever the blackman's fault. His
-compulsive habit of killing his own,
- compulsive material consumption.
-His inability to build businesses or
-preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault.

INTERVIEWER:
So what can blacks do to liberate themselves

JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite. And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.

They need to look inwards otherwise they will continuously remain colonized and lose their place in history.

Pls forward this until it goes round the continent of Africa.

We all need to learn our lessons quick and build our Nation.

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by duni04(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
I think this UN report is very belated and not in touch with reality. People fleeing book haram? where? Most of the IDP camps in Maiduguri and yobe have been closed down! 90% of the IDP camps in Bornu have been shut and people are returning to their homes. Nobody is fleeing from Boko haram because boko haram controls no where. This report may have been drafted sometime last year when some of the facts in it were accurate, and is probably only seeing light several months later.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by egopersonified(f): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Abeg these people should goan sleep, didn't they predict that Nigeria would split up which has intensified the Hausa against igbo against Yoruba? Now they want to create a panic with famine and my people are listening to them. For your info, Mr UN, so many other countries economy depends on Nigeria too, take us to Sahara desert, and we would turn it to paradise. I believe so much in this country, some of us know where we are heading, if I don't see it, my children will.

MY PEOPLE ITS HIGH TIME WE HOLD OUR LEADERS AND OURSELVES ACCOUNTABLE, ALL THESE BUHARI KUKU KILL ME WOULD NOT LEAD US ANYWHERE, I AM NOT READY TO DIE OF HUNGER, BUT TO SEE MY COUNTRY TAKE ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE. I BEG YOU ALL, WE ARE MORE THAN WHAT THESE PEOPLE TAKE US FOR. I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY, SOME OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN DIASPORA WOULD PACK THEIR BAGS AND COME BACK HOME, BECAUSE NIGERIA WOULD BE A BETTER OPTION. I MIGHT NEVER SEE THIS DAY BUT WE HAVE TO BEGIN NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Yeligray(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
AT THE BEGINING OF THE YEAR GOD REVEALED THROUGH PROPHECY BY HIS MEN OF GOD "THAT HE IS ANGRY AT NIGERIA" NIGERIA IS IN FOR A 7YEAR DROUGHT...ONLY PRAYER OF MERCY CAN TAME IT.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by PORP(f): 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
All I know is that one day we will get out of this mess.

We keep complaining that there's no money but I can prove you wrong that there is a lot of money to go round for everyone if only the opportunity is utilised. Here's an opportunity to invest and enjoy financial freedom. What if I tell you that with #500 you can enjoy financial freedom? Join 500 naira earners today and you will be glad you did! Click on this link to get the full gist http://www.?aff=Dunamis90
Please rebroadcast
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by domopps(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
America also predicted Nig would break and here we are!

Nig is what God says we are.....!

Cheeeeeers
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by MrPresident1: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Litmus:
I warned of this beginning two years ago. I also warned of this months ago when Terrorist herdsman were slaughtering farmers. Also i felt that Nigeria needed to manage the IDP situation in the NE herself for if Nigeria allowed the Western Charity organization to assist deeply they were going to exploit Nigeria in order to attract funding. This will be achieved by humiliating Nigeria by broadcasting the needy of Nigeria all around the world. This is also political on their part for they want to take Nigeria down a peg or two. Pride is a crucial element to Nigeria's view of herself and a significant factor and motivator to our ability to innovate and lead the black world.

What Nigeria needs to do now - if we are to accept major foreign charity help - is make sure that we prevent the West from broadcasting our needs around the world in any way derogatory to the dignity of the suffering. I know that there are some people, that are going to fool themselves and others by shouting, "THIS IS NO TIME FOR PRIDE, PEOPLE ARE STARVING!" But my reply to them will be to draw from some of our cultural values, which says that, "THOSE WHO HELP THE NEEDY MUST ALWAYS BE MORE HUMBLE THAN THE NEEDY FOR IT IS GODS BLESSING THAT ENABLES YOU TO BE IN THE GREAT POSITION OF BEING ABLE TO HELP OTHERS".

Finally, Nigerian authorities most resists the urge to take on all the responsibility for the entire Sahel region because of aid money they can get from the West. The starvation being reported as Nigerian starvation is actually the result of starving peoples from the war affected region of Chad, Niger and Cameroon combined. As always, recently, black Africa hides its ills under Nigeria.

Best post on this thread.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Mckennedy: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Naughtysite:

https://www.naij.com/969870-danger-un-releases-deadly-report-nigeria.html

Tanx to UN for analysing it to the likes of Vitorvexz I told him dis afternoon I know he might be thinking I was joking but here we are....The famine will be worst in the waste coz the northerners are used to it..piss of advice..
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by whymoniker(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
When our vision-seeing prophets have not prophesied, who is Toby Lanzer. Abeg park well.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by smileyoo: 10:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
nigeria will never experience famine, except the security of farmers are threaten by the muderous activities of fulani herdsmen, as they are widespread all over the country.

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by buchilino(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Caseless:
they did not give any distinctive reason why is going to be so.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U. IN FACT I THINK DAT D UN ENVOY MUST HAVE DRANK 2 BOTTLES OF ALOMO B4 SPITTING OUT DIS JUNK. SO BECAUSE D NE REFUSE 2 FARM, THERE WILL BE FAMINE IN D WHOLE COUNTRY. GOD PUNISH THOSE USELESS OYIBO PPLE.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by idupaul: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2016
Yeligray:
AT THE BEGINING OF THE YEAR GOD REVEALED THROUGH PROPHECY BY HIS MEN OF GOD "THAT HE IS ANGRY AT NIGERIA" NIGERIA IS IN FOR A 7YEAR DROUGHT...ONLY PRAYER OF MERCY CAN TAME IT.

His Nigerian Men of God?
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by idupaul: 12:21am On Sep 17, 2016
smileyoo:
nigeria will never experience famine, except the security of farmers are threaten by the muderous activities of fulani herdsmen, as they are widerspread all over the country.

But that's what exactly is going on
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2016

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2016
abouzaid:
the east would experience famine and worst if your governors don't do something about Fulani herdsmen.
hmmmm.... I wouldn't b surprised if those pests are trying to migrate to this side to avoid the famine...
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by abouzaid: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2016
nma24:
hmmmm.... I wouldn't b surprised if those pests are trying to migrate to this side to avoid the famine...
actually they are, the north is experiencing high rate of Desertification, likewise other Hausa speaking countries like Niger, Chad, mali etc, this countries are also awash with high quality guns mostly obtained from the Libya. this supplies an endless army of Fulani mercenaries to wage the jihad. believe it or not, the Fulani herdsmen waging attacks are mostly mercenaries hired by the Fulani that graze cattle.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by tammie24: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Blue3k:
This will be disaster if we let this happen. How are people starving in camps. That's crazy it's like having people starve in prison. Then our millitary leader can't do anything to stop north east savages from killing our country men. We need to make peace with NDA and destroy BH.

The next step is farmers need to get out of subsistence mode of production. Mechanicized farming and Ranching is future. Low interest loans for farmers. Then encourage co-ops.
you've said it all

But remember!

He has an ear infection
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by salbis(m): 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
kilokeys:

E diot ... Second commandment.. Thou shalt not call d name of the lord in vain..

Na God go plant for us.. Prevent thieves from diverting foods for IDPs, rebuild refineries...

You and many other fake christians are madt..
Report me .so they'll ban me.. I no kuku get data again.

Baskali phoool
Thank you.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Thebrightest(m): 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ijobaorun:
God forbid. There shall be abundance in Nigeria more than any part of the world instead in Jesus name Amen.
Have u not prayed enough? upon all the prayers is there any change? We need to stand up to action and not waste our time praying
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nobody: 5:03am On Sep 18, 2016
First you need to convince me that the black man is not superior sef!
ChinonsoDike2:
What will it take for people to admit that the black race is inferior?!
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 18, 2016
So true.
We must also politely decline all assistance from the white man and all global institutions he controls such as UN, W.H.O. , WB, IMF etc . As they use their fake assistance secretly sabotage us.
egopersonified:
Abeg these people should goan sleep, didn't they predict that Nigeria would split up which has intensified the Hausa against igbo against Yoruba? Now they want to create a panic with famine and my people are listening to them. For your info, Mr UN, so many other countries economy depends on Nigeria too, take us to Sahara desert, and we would turn it to paradise. I believe so much in this country, some of us know where we are heading, if I don't see it, my children will.

MY PEOPLE ITS HIGH TIME WE HOLD OUR LEADERS AND OURSELVES ACCOUNTABLE, ALL THESE BUHARI KUKU KILL ME WOULD NOT LEAD US ANYWHERE, I AM NOT READY TO DIE OF HUNGER, BUT TO SEE MY COUNTRY TAKE ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE. I BEG YOU ALL, WE ARE MORE THAN WHAT THESE PEOPLE TAKE US FOR. I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY, SOME OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN DIASPORA WOULD PACK THEIR BAGS AND COME BACK HOME, BECAUSE NIGERIA WOULD BE A BETTER OPTION. I MIGHT NEVER SEE THIS DAY BUT WE HAVE TO BEGIN NOW.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dismembered Body Of The Female Suicide Bomber At University Of Maiduguri / Akpabio Storms Essien Udim Collation Centre / Police Officer Shares Bags Of Rice To Tricycle Driver & Passengers: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.