Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns (34008 Views)

Boko Haram Still Controls 3 LGAs In Nigeria - UN / 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN / Presidency Raises Alarm Over Imminent Famine In 2017.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Unfortunately, the heartless/demonic nomad is deaf, he can't hear u!

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by lybak: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
I decree that there'll be no famine in Jesus Name!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by DonCortino: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
UN! Una papa!

2 Likes

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Krismart(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
I am happy cos those people that voted for and are defending this very government are the ones suffering the most. I wish Buhari will continue till 2023 lets see which people will die more
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by irisola(f): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
which famine can b greater than the one we are in already undecided

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by giles14(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
famine no famine dat no consine me as long it is confined to d north I don't care.

wen person prick no go rest marry 3wives dey get around 25+ children hw famine no go come
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Evangdanyno2017(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Let us face the reality, put UN report aside. Then wht pragmatic measure is being carried out by government both in federal and the state 2 improve the state of economy, pls dnt tell me he said, tell me wht he done. We should start analysing on basis of what he has done nt wht he said. Empty vessel make alot of noise. From oil boom with alot of promise to penury nt of up 2yr. Wht dyfunctional nation
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
vanbonattel:

Time for the masses to chase down every mad cow for slaughter. This will solve some of the famine.

Hahaha. You are mouthed!!
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Naughtysite:

https://www.naij.com/969870-danger-un-releases-deadly-report-nigeria.html
Northern Nigeria will experience such famine and not the lush Eastern part of Nigeria biko

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by InvertedHammer: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
/
All the lazy graduates are lounging in the cities waiting for "God knows who" to plant/cultivate produces to feed them.

Drill some boreholes to provide irrigation for all year production of food. No! Everyone wants to sit in an air-conditioned office and complain about the high cost of food.
Unless some white people come to Nigeria to invest in commercial food production like they did bsck then in Zimbabwe, Nigerians will sit around their lazy behinds b#tching and whining to God for survival. Black is a cursed race. All evidences point to it.

Only time will tell.
/

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by abouzaid: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
giles14:
famine no famine dat no consine me as long it is confined to d north I don't care.

wen person prick no go rest marry 3wives dey get around 25+ children hw famine no go come
you're making too much sense, you forgot to add no education and skills because they think education is too much stress and haram(forbidden).

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by abouzaid: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
nma24:
Northern Nigeria will experience such famine and not the lush Eastern part of Nigeria biko
the east would experience famine and worst if your governors don't do something about Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by ozimec(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Blue3k:
This will be disaster if we let this happen. How are people starving in camps. That's crazy it's like having people starve in prison. Then our millitary leader can't do anything to stop north east savages from killing our country men. We need to make peace with NDA and destroy BH.

The next step is farmers need to get out of subsistence mode of production. Mechanicized farming and Ranching is future. Low interest loans for farmers. Then encourage co-ops.

Farmers are suffering in the hands of herdsmen remember.

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
When God has not spoken?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Abass07(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
This is arrant nonsense...famine in Nigeria?where we have a lot of fertile soils even though we no dey plant.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by kernel504(m): 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
Caseless:
They should shut up. I know they want to use the current situation to speculate and create panic.

If your head isn't working, then... Your hands should be at rest.

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by OlujobaSamuel: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
i checked the definition of famine again before making this post, then i conclude that UN is smoking correct weed exported from my state capital.
except un is telling us they can predict an act of God, famine is a natural disaster, not human

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Fidelismaria: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
OK na

bring it on
na to go my village start farm be DAT
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by vanbonattel: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
ogastone:
Late and fake prophecy.
Nigeria is already in a deadly famine,
but we have entered our farm. Nigeria is getting better very soon UN.

Which farms? The ones used as grazing fields for fulani herdsmen?

You never chi chom chin

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by ChinonsoDike2: 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
What will it take for people to admit that the black race is inferior?!
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by olaboy1: 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=InvertedHammer post=49419240]/
The problem is accessing fund, cost of land and Procurement of equipment. The white man has the fund and loan instrument to mobilize to the farm like Dangote. Nigerians are not lazy trust me.

No the black race is not inferior, the black race is challenged and whites cannot survive half of what we go through. If you live with whites you will not call black people inferior, whites quit jobs just because of stress, they can have nervous breakdown if they experience what we pass through.

Economical challenges in an unfair world is not enough to tag black people as inferior. You must understand the dynamics Chinonso

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by segebase(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
thnk God man don move to ma 2nd country......
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Compliant(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
TIME TO EXIT THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
sukkot:
we ready outcheaaaa. A NIGGA LIKE ME CAN FAST FOR FORTY DAYS AND FORTY NIGHTS

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Jacko1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
God forbid
Expect serious famine in UN
Which nation is dat sef
See this evil ppl sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by justmi1: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
We all come here and exchange word and hurl insults at one another, yet how many of us can cultivate a grain of rice? How can we expect to pay less for food we cannot grow? How will famine not come?
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Litmus: 7:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
I warned of this beginning two years ago. I also warned of this months ago when Terrorist herdsman were slaughtering farmers. Also i felt that Nigeria needed to manage the IDP situation in the NE herself for if Nigeria allowed the Western Charity organization to assist deeply they were going to exploit Nigeria in order to attract funding. This will be achieved by humiliating Nigeria by broadcasting the needy of Nigeria all around the world. This is also political on their part for they want to take Nigeria down a peg or two. Pride is a crucial element to Nigeria's view of herself and a significant factor and motivator to our ability to innovate and lead the black world.

What Nigeria needs to do now - if we are to accept major foreign charity help - is make sure that we prevent the West from broadcasting our needs around the world in any way derogatory to the dignity of the suffering. I know that there are some people, that are going to fool themselves and others by shouting, "THIS IS NO TIME FOR PRIDE, PEOPLE ARE STARVING!" But my reply to them will be to draw from some of our cultural values, which says that, "THOSE WHO HELP THE NEEDY MUST ALWAYS BE MORE HUMBLE THAN THE NEEDY FOR IT IS GODS BLESSING THAT ENABLES YOU TO BE IN THE GREAT POSITION OF BEING ABLE TO HELP OTHERS".

Finally, Nigerian authorities most resists the urge to take on all the responsibility for the entire Sahel region because of aid money they can get from the West. The starvation being reported as Nigerian starvation is actually the result of starving peoples from the war affected region of Chad, Niger and Cameroon combined. As always, recently, black Africa hides its ills under Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by dayowunmi(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
God forbid
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by PrinceChibueze1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by yazach: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
he be like say this United nonsense called United nations dey craz na them and them family go expect strong famine

useless idiots
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Futureleader201(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Northern Messiah is the president. Change is here.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by drololaaof: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
This report is not for Nigeria God did not say so we did not experience draught,even in the boko haram ravage enclave they still farm before even though the BOKO HARAM forcefully harvest their produce and now that some areas have been liberated there is increased farming .there might be problem in IDP camps that did not mean that it is a general problem for Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad / Deborah Samuel: Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From NBA Event In Sokoto / Ife Chiefs Confirm Ooni Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.