Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2447 Views)

/ This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2016

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by sexy74(m): 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:
MEN MUST READ: How to Stop a Woman From Demanding Money or Card [PICTURE]

From my Whatsapp group
Dave asked: How do you avoid the demanding girls' questions?

My Answer.

How will a girl demand from you as a good bad boy? You're supposed to have blocked all demanding loopholes. My bad! I haven't taught you guys that. I may, if I have the time.

Lemme explain the two methods I developed.

Method 1:

Before a girl starts demanding things from you do this.

Tell her you want to send her card. She'll say to herself: Omo see free maga o!

Send her topup ranging from 400 to 1500. Tease her before sending her the card. Make it look as if you're joking about sending her the card. When she's almost bored, then send it.

When she loads it, she'll say, "Wow! I thought you were joking. Thanks. You're such a sweetheart."

(In her mind, she has seen a recharge card company and she'll start demanding for cards).

(This is the magic line)

To block her from demanding things from you, SAY THIS: "I give when I want or feel and NOT when it's requested. Girls who request make themselves look cheap in my eyes and I know my baby is not that type."

This alone will make her to be scared of requesting or asking for favors. You aren't supposed to give her anything to accomplish this, but it'll be greatly appreciated in this Buhari's regime. 400 -1500 Naira Topup is a lot for some in this regime. Think about it. So, you have blocked her future demanding syndromes.

My advice is, block the syndrome before the relationship starts fully or before you think she'll demand.

Method 2:

This is how to bring it up without spending a dime.

You: "There's one thing I love about myself."
She: What is it?
You: I love to give people things when I have without them asking me.
You: And I DISLIKE when they ask me. It makes me feel bad and makes them look cheap in my eyes.
You: I know my baby is not one of those cheap girls.

Immediately cover this topic up with a good question about herself like:
You: What are you wearing? Don't tell me it's a red/pink undies o! I no want make my eyes blind o! (Tongues out) Or anything fun).

This, my friend Udemé, is how to bypass the demanding syndrome Nigerian girls have.

Whenever she wants to ask you for a favor, she'll remember the things you told her about being cheap and "she" not being one of them.

The earlier you block the demanding syndrome some Nigerian ladies have the more money you'll save to give your grandma in the village. Despite how much you spend on a woman, she'll still dump you and meet a good bad boy who treats her the way she deserves. So, be the good bad-boy and spend less, but fúck good.

Learn to fúck or be financially fúcked by women who will pretend to love you.

I don't want to see any thread on NL about how she's demanding this and that and how you've spent on her more than your mum. U get sense at ALL? #wink

A WORD is ENOUGH for the WISE.

iLegend™
all this no be for real naija babes.
To a real naija babe she don see mumu.
Re: by Lovelynature(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nice one.

Wanna try this

2 Likes

Re: by idrissunny: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
So on point
iLegend:

From my Whatsapp group

My Answer.

How will a girl demand from you as a good bad boy? You're supposed to have blocked all demanding loopholes. My bad! I haven't taught you guys that. I may, if I have the time.

Method 1:

Send her topup ranging from 400 to 1500. Tease her before sending her the card. Make it look as if you're joking about sending her the card. When she's almost bored, then send it.

When she loads it, she'll say, "Wow! I thought you were joking. Thanks. You're such a sweetheart."

(In her mind, she has seen a recharge card company and she'll start demanding for cards).

(This is the magic line)

To block her from demanding things from you, SAY THIS: "I give when I want or feel and NOT when it's requested. Girls who request make themselves look cheap in my eyes and I know my baby is not that type."

This alone will make her to be scared of requesting or asking for favors. You aren't supposed to give her anything to accomplish this, but it'll be greatly appreciated in this Buhari's regime. 400 -1500 Naira Topup is a lot for some in this regime. Think about it. So, you have blocked her future demanding syndromes.

My advice is, block the syndrome before the relationship starts fully or before you think she'll demand.

Method 2:

You: And I DISLIKE when they ask me. It makes me feel bad and makes them look cheap in my eyes.

You: What are you wearing? Don't tell me it's a red/pink undies o! I no want make my eyes blind o! (Tongues out) Or anything fun).

This, my friend Udemé, is how to bypass the demanding syndrome Nigerian girls have.

Whenever she wants to ask you for a favor, she'll remember the things you told her about being cheap and "she" not being one of them.

The earlier you block the demanding syndrome some Nigerian ladies have the more money you'll save to give your grandma in the village. Despite how much you spend on a woman, she'll still dump you and meet a good bad boy who treats her the way she deserves. So, be the good bad-boy and spend less, but fúck good.

I don't want to see any thread on NL about how she's demanding this and that and how you've spent on her more than your mum. U get sense at ALL? #wink

iLegend™

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by tspun(m): 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
First method is cool but the second one is just too cheap. They will know where you are heading to once you use the second method.
Re: by sexy74(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:

I'd really love to learn what a real Naija babe will do. What will she do?
my sister a real naija babe go collect am and if possible put her requests on reminder for your phone, once that time reach you get a notification for that.
but all this I wanna be polished girls go dey form.
Re: by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by ChemicalReaction(f): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lols.. na dis kyn thread dem dey c classcaptain..
Re: by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by larabae13(f): 3:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:

Then, the first one will suit you better. The method two will suit others. Big boys no dey for most Naija boys side till 2019. The more on a low key, the better.

I dunno if I shld be irritated or amused tongue I remeber I said dat "I thought u were joking" to ya so na ur method uhn?

Dnt worry I'll get u back for dis grin though I still dunno how cry
Re: by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:

From my Whatsapp group

My Answer.

Method 1:

(This is the magic line)

Method 2:

The earlier you block the demanding syndrome some Nigerian ladies have the more money you'll save to give your grandma in the village. Despite how much you spend on a woman, she'll still dump you and meets a good bad boy who treats her the way she deserves. So, be the good bad-boy and spend less, but fúck good.

iLegend™

Hahaha.
Re: by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:

Chaii! You know I don't hide things from you except my small díck. grin which you'll only see on our wedding night. If you see am before our wedding you go dump me say I no park well.

So, no do me anything o! Else I go report to Bubu.

Ehe! Which language do you speak?
undecided I hear ya....u wey gals dey testify of ur big thing u're telling me itz small iffa hear

Anyways,I speak swahili grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:

No o! E small. If to say e BIG. I for dey brag about am.

Me too. I speak advance Swahili. You're always acting mysterious to me and it turns me on. I like the tough time you give me before answering my questions, but too much of it turns me off.

Which native language do you speak?
hmmnn are u a switch? Dat u av the on/off button

Itz only yoruba I knw how to speak
Re: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: by larabae13(f): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
iLegend:

See as I quench your suspense with the last line. grin #Winks.

Me like my baby, but if she fúck up I go threat her fúck up without wasting time. Hihihi.

What's the name of the hair on your head or the name of the style of hair on you. I'm not referring to doggy style o! Hmm!

lolz u too watz d name of the style of hair on u?

Itz weave-on, I dunno d name of d style jst dat it has center parting
Re: by chigbolu: 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ilegend d baba
Re: by frugal(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
...or you could just stay away from broke girls.
Re: by SpecialStar(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bro, hw ar u doing nah. Long time @ iLegend

(1) (Reply)

Its Becoming An Addiction.. I Need Help! / Ladies, What Would You Do??? / These Are The Four Most Common Types Of Penis(which One Is Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.