Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? (2222 Views)

Are Male Virgins Truly Useless? / If You Are Male, 30-40 Yrs, And Ready For A Serious Relationship, Get In Here / Body Of Mass Destruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by godfrey01(m): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2016
Ladies why do you always turn male corppers down whenever they tell you they have interest in you. what some ladies I have come across usually say....."I am afriad of dating a corpper" and one thing comes into my mind.. are corppers carrying weapons of mass destructions.. why are ladies afraid of dating corrppers
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op just got rejected cheesygrin
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2016
Lol,Guess u r talking about all those secodary sch girls cos no mature lady will fear to date a corper. angry undecided Stop chasing immature gurls. grin

1 Like

Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by godfrey01(m): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2016
KissChrix:
Op just got rejected cheesygrin

Not at allll my brother......
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by godfrey01(m): 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
Lol,Guess u r talking about all those secodary sch girls cos no mature lady will fear to date a corper. angry undecided Stop chasing immature gurls. grin

Na you get your mouth... guilty conscience fears no accusation..
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 28, 2016
godfrey01:

Na you get your mouth... guilty conscience fears no accusation..
undecided I met one today and we r already dating.
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by godfrey01(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided I met one today and we r already dating.

goood for you.. enjoy yourself
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by ring7(m): 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2016
Becus you two are waiting for Alawee ,abrg find secondary school girl wee sabi and get package.
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by Winnelyn(f): 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2016
you wanto date a girl with ur monthly alaweee haba fear God grin.
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by chigoizie7(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
Op, I will not generalise this issue.

But majority of girls, once they are above 24 yrs, na marriage dey their minds.

Male corp members are one of the easiest targets as they are mostly few inches to settling down, the only thing that might hold them down is job,

Mostly, no mature lady who is ready to marry will turn down a corp member down,

Unless u get the body structures of macsmith ochendo but in this case talentless and ocer poor.

1 Like

Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by godfrey01(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
ring7:
Becus you two are waiting for Alawee ,abrg find secondary school girl wee sabi and get package.

so when you serve na secondary school girl you date.... your yansh donn open... so you join those set of corppers way they do the do to those secondary school girl.... I sight you oh
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
godfrey01:

goood for you.. enjoy yourself
undecided undecided sha leave small small gurls alone.The fear of unwanted belle is the beginning of wat op? grin
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by godfrey01(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2016
Winnelyn:
you wanto date a girl with ur monthly alaweee haba fear God grin.

you just make me laugh with your commment.. bros I greeet you.. its true fear GOD
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
Because after one year you won't see them again
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 28, 2016
cheesy sorry bro

Feel ur pain
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by godfrey01(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided sha leave small small gurls alone.The fear of unwanted belle is the beginning of wat op? grin

The begining of plenty recession for the giver side........
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by godfrey01(m): 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chrismario:
cheesy sorry bro

Feel ur pain

Like seriously... feeeling my pain... oh no bro
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2016
godfrey01:

The begining of plenty recession for the giver side........
undecided undecided so leave dem!
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2016
godfrey01:

Like seriously... feeeling my pain... oh no bro

Ooh....tot it happened to u
No vex
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by godfrey01(m): 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2016
Chrismario:

Ooh....tot it happened to u
No vex

ok my brother
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 28, 2016
godfrey01:

ok my brother

Khul wink
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2016
cos ... grin grin grin cool
Re: Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? by ring7(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
godfrey01:

so when you serve na secondary school girl you date.... your yansh donn open... so you join those set of corppers way they do the do to those secondary school girl.... I sight you oh
Some of them sabi, nah
No be all those corpers wee Døñ use cream wash the real smell. shocked tongue

(1) (Reply)

Marathon: I’ll Love To Marry Nigerian, Says Winner Of Female Category / I Want To ffuck Whywhyogun / SEX: LAST LONG IN BED. Someone's Sex Life Is About to Change. See How. [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.