Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts (17879 Views)

Discos Reject 10,200 Megawatts In 1 Month / Fashola, Okowa, Tony Elumelu Commission 115 Megawatts Gas Turbine Delta (Pics) / HOME » NEWS » Electricity Generation Hits 4,009MW, Improves Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by StarCj(m): 5:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
how do we know that it's true since we don't see Light

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by idupaul: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
yeslah right .. i voted jonathan

Infact, nigeria was enjoying 24hrs electricity before bhuari destroyed all the power stations with buildozers ..

Have your cake any how you want it but that doesn't stop Buhari from being a monumental failure in governance
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by FunkyMetahuman: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
idupaul:

Have your cake any how you want it but that doesn't stop Buhari from being a monumental failure in governance
k
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Unibenfucker(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
braine:

Honestly, at my side in Surulere, its been almost 24 hours for the last one month. Ive never experienced such before!

Here in Surulere too it is 24hr so tey my freezer is about to crash
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Orikinla(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Graudally, Fashola Is Keeping With The Promise...

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by FLYFIRE(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[/s]
Chief Zone-B, you don use the one GEJ provided for you finish?
Some bastards don begin to abuse their father
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by idupaul: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
ivandragon:

GEJ actually left an installed capacity of 12000MW.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/203683-nigeria-capacity-generate-12000-mw-electricity-fashola.htm

The funny part is that when Fashola is able to transmit all 12 000 zombies will attribute it to him
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by braine(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Unibenfucker:

Here in Surulere too it is 24hr so tey my freezer is about to crash

The electrical wiring at my place just got burnt. I'm sure the house has never experienced such electricity uptime before. Lol.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Orikinla(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
amaechi1:
Bad news for some people. Since two month now, at least 18 hours of power/day. As I type there is light.
Fashola, SAN.
Senior Advocate for New Nigeria.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by ivandragon: 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
idupaul:

The funny part is that when Fashola is able to transmit all 12 000 zombies will attribute it to him

that's it.

I doubt if Nigerians will have issues with that.

but what I despise is the attempt to destroy all the hard work of past leaders & rewrite history.

even the Dangote refinery they are all waiting for, if the past government hadn't made efforts to open up that sector, Dangote will still be in the stage of processing applications to site his refinery, processes that can take up to 2-3 years.

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by kings09(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
wailing zombie

Programmed to hate buhari cheesy
Well. not evry1 wld like him foolishly d way u do. Telling him d truth doesn't mean I hate him, but if dats wat u interpret it as then so be it. Na ur type dat keep acting d fake praise singers till he realises it's his downfall. Deceivers
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Abass07(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Honestly...electricity has improved tremendously in my own local government, Oluyole LGA,Ibadan,Oyo state since d last two months and I guess it's the same in the whole of Ibadan.Thanks to whoever is keeping the good work going.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by CandyDiamond(f): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

Your point Mr. Smartest! Counter my statement with sensible point and stop being abusive.
Which one be say Jonathan generate 5000mw in 5years and Buhari generate 4300mw in 1.4 yr,didn't he inherited the power stations built by Gej that generated 5000mw, isn't the same power stations that they are still using or is it that while Jonathan is going he demolished all the power stations and Buhari started afresh or have Buhari build a new power station since assuming office.

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by FunkyMetahuman: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
kings09:
Well. not evry1 wld like him foolishly d way u do. Telling him d truth doesn't mean I hate him, but if dats wat u interpret it as then so be it. Na ur type dat keepin acting d fake praise singers till he realises it's his downfall. Deceivers
i dont hate for no reason tongue
Only zombies are programmed to hate for no reason.

If buhar failed before 2019, i will vote him out. Unlike election mourning zombies like yourself that will should gej for life even when it was obvious he was a failure.

Zombie o zombie cheesy
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Rori(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
ivandragon:
Nigerians are funny.

most of the areas presently enjoying fairly stable power supply are areas that had always enjoyed such before August 2015 when it went south.

but they come here giving the impression that the power supply is JUST improving, neglecting the fact that what they get presently, though OK, was similar or even less than what they had in the past.

a staunch supporter of PMB was screaming recently how his area gets up to 15 hours of light daily for over 2 months now, bar some general faults.

this person lives in the same area that was getting 22 hours of light daily, bar Saturdays, since 2014 but always complained about the ineptitude of the past government.

bottom line is, we can only progress together as a nation when we are honest with our opinions & criticisms of government.
Spot on bro! We are nt even yet at the level where we were before things went to zero. Its just as if we are performing a simple oscillatory motion. Start frm zero increase steadily to a megare maximum, then start reducing steadily back to zero. The cycle continues like dat. Besides we are in the rainny season.

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by CandyDiamond(f): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Abass07:
Honestly...electricity has improved tremendously in my own local government, Oluyole LGA,Ibadan,Oyo state since d last two months and I guess it's the same in the whole of Ibadan.Thanks to whoever is keeping the good work going.
Is like this last year during the raining seasons, the level of water at hydro dams will increase leading to more power production, from December it will drop drastically and darkness will return, nothing special about it until dry season.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by loomer: 6:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Graudally, Fashola Is Keeping With The Promise...

The way I take sorry for people like una no get part 2.

If light no improve for raining season na when e wan improve?

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by damkin24(m): 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
VhatAmazingDude:
Lol.
If they don't boost the image of their company, who will?

How can you verify this claim?

Just give us light. Whether e reach 40,000Mw, na only the one we make use of na im we wan know.
But if na the other news you can wail as usual
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by muja88: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
In ma area we enjoy 12hrs light a day.. Gud news

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by damkin24(m): 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Which one be say Jonathan generate 5000mw in 5years and Buhari generate 4300mw in 1.4 yr,didn't he inherited the power stations built by Gej that generated 5000mw, isn't the same power stations that they are still using or is it that while Jonathan is going he demolished all the power stations and Buhari started afresh or have Buhari build a new power station since assuming office.
But you don't want to hear the damages he has done before leaving office

1 Like

Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Rori(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
dman4mdmoon:

Going by your statement, Goodluck was able to achieve 5000 megawatts before leaving office (i.e. after spending 5 years 3 months) and PMB is able to achieve 4284 megawatts in 1 years 4 months, then i believe Nigeria will be great again!
Lwkmd. Oga do u knw how long it take to build a power plant? With the way buhari is going I doubt if he his govt. Will be able to initiate, design and build one power plant before his tenure runs out.I mean for him to start one from scratch till completion.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by kings09(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
i dont hate for no reason tongue
Only zombies are programmed to hate for no reason.

If buhar failed before 2019, i will vote him out. Unlike election mourning zombies like yourself that will should gej for life even when it was obvious he was a failure.

Zombie o zombie cheesy
No change ur title. u wan tk style discard but dats wat u r. Zombies r programmed to the dullard one called buhari. So stick to it
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Abass07(m): 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Is like this last year during the raining seasons, the level of water at hydro dams will increase leading to more power production, from December it will drop drastically and darkness will return, nothing special about it until dry season.
enh enh!!! U sure?...let's just wait and see.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by PerfectEsquire(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[/s]

Chief Zone-B, you don use the one GEJ provided for you finish?

Una nor sabi English at all, that's nt the correct spelling of zone-B Shey u know?
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by myaokija(f): 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmmm, ayaff ear, waiting for dry season to come, until den. I ve no comment
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Oblang(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
ojialo:
keep deceiving yourself, Goodluck generated 5000magawatts before he left

Liar.. For ur dream abi.. .
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by PerfectEsquire(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
Balkan:
Lying Government. Where is the light? Zone-B
What about Zone A?
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Adiola(f): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
simonjassy:

I stay at rumuokwurusi....we get light like scara.even as I m typing light dey...
how come rumuola no get
lienus shiola so osun don turn umuokwurusi
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by IrradiatoR: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
gunuvi:

Since sallah, no light for Badagry. It may have improved in other areas but in Badagry, it's a no no.

same thing where I am, before and after sallah, it has been blackout all through

they should look beyond "generating" power, what happens to the transmission lines, faulty or overloaded transformers and other means of getting the "generated" power to our homes??
they've got lots of work to do.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by cyber5(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Even with the newly generated megawatts, for the past four day there is no power supply at my place.

Thank God for the game centre, barber's shop and tailors shop.
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by ken4jj(m): 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nigeria is the only country in the world where power generation rise and fall like a p***nis.
Wake me up when we start having 24/7 non interrupted power supply
Re: Power Generation Improves, Hits 4,285 Megawatts by Freeworldbutfre: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
If u don't have others do Sure there is little bit of improvement Fas is working and baba is working kudos to them
Balkan:
Lying Government. Where is the light?
Zone-B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Burn Farms In Niger State, Impose ₦30M Levy Each, Drop Phone Number / Police Release Owerri Bomb Suspects / I Am Ready To Make Peace With APC - Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.