Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo (38203 Views)

We Won’t Tell Efcc To Arrest Jonathan – Osinbajo / It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC / Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by nototribalist: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Buhari will continue to fall and fail.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by cmart09(m): 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hardly......
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Cubeet2: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Buhari is truly a Big Failure.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Izonpikin: 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
andresia:

I believe there are rogue military personnel in that cook's pay
tompolo wey dey stroll enter Lagos tire..FG just dey use everybody head... grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Heffalump(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
angry
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Bujumbura(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
seunmsg:

Pained wailer, put more effort in your wailing, 2019 will soon be here.
We are all casualties of your decision. I'm not immune to the suffering but a lot of less privileges won't forgive you for bring a daft man to power.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Adminisher: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
This man stole Nigeria's money guarding pipelines that were punctured monthly by oil thieves to sell abroad or to local rudimentary refineries. He has a number of "fake contracts" unexecuted. Jonathan was so clueless, parochial, dense, unpatriotic that he even had this guy ( an ex enemy of the Nigerian military) buy ships for the Navy.
Very very very lucky guy Jonathsn, if he had not handed over power he and his family would have left horizontally

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
what is this one saying?
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Cubeet2: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
The government is as cueless as anthing.
How can the economy not go into recession when the first few days in office,your policy made thousands lose their jobs, why won't the economy go into recession when you try as much as possible to hold the money that are supposed to be circulated. You not pumping in money into the Economy.
You Witch Haunting in the name of fighting corruption. Everyone now thinks that those politicians in APC are saints or should I say they repented from their ways. You want to tell me that Tinubu,Amaechi,Rochas,Oshiomole and the rest of them are all saints? You busy fighting your enemies while the economy is falling and we are suffering.
Since when Sahara reporters made a post on the chief of armed staff having properties in Dubai, what have you done to it.Infact,its being swept under the carpet.
Those who sponsored you campaign are all saints.
Nigerians voted you to improve their life, improve the quality of life of the people, they did not vote you to fight opponents which is now distracting you...
Even if you keep fighting them,non of them have been convicted and Nigerians are still waiting for all the promises you made...
Infact, we are all tired, You are blaming PDP government whereas all those in your cabinet and party were formally the same PDP you blaming.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by KelvinC1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
TRADELYN:
I am surprised that all Nigerian security agents have not been able to capture Tompolo. sad
No doubt, some individuals are very powerful like him. tongue
boss howfa..
I have a short clip video I want to send to seun.. its about uniJOS c.a test that was cancelled due to over population and lack of hall.. how do I go about it sir.. I am ADOYii.. 08038036200..
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Izonpikin: 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pavore9:
"That was why I led the struggle for a better living condition for the people so that, in the shortest possible time, the creek is urbanized so that the people will live like their counterparts in the urban areas,"......A struggle that made you a billionaire! shocked
grin grin...

But these guys indirectly ensured the Niger delta got some cut from this false enclave called nigeria...

The north never saw this madness coming for their asses... cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Heffalump(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
tompolo wey dey stroll enter Lagos tire..FG just dey use everybody head... grin

It's a lie. Let him come out and see 'akpako'. He is hiding like a coward. If he loved his aged father, he should've presented himself peacefully.
I am sorry for those who call him a ''Hero and mentor''. He is a freedom fighter and at the same time amassing wealth through greed. Rubbish!
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by HMZi: 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Tompolo just hide your ass,sorry about you dad,but being a militant leader has its pitfalls.
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Bizibi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
This time next year,game must change......
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by TRADELYN: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
KelvinC1:

boss howfa..
I have a short clip video I want to send to seun... its about uniJOS c.a test that was cancelled due to over population and lack of hall.. how do I go about it sir.. I am ADOYii...
He is gonna read this and do the needful where necessary.
Why not upload it on youtube, open a thread in education section and share the link there?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Pavore9: 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin...

But these guys indirectly ensured the Niger delta got some cut from this false enclave called nigeria...

The north never saw this madness coming for their asses... cool

So they should not portray it as a selfless effort as it is all about the money! cheesy

That is why today l do not believe in the term "freedom fighters"! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Izonpikin: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Heffalump:

It's a lie. Let him come out and see 'akpako'. He is hiding like a coward. If he loved his aged father, he should've presented himself peacefully.
I am sorry for those who call him a ''Hero and mentor''. He is a freedom fighter and at the same time amassing wealth through greed. Rubbish!

He was once a freedom fighter before money came along..but why tompolo issue dey touch ona for body like this..?..him disturb ona

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Izonpikin: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pavore9:

So they should not portray it as a selfless effort as it is all about the money! cheesy

That is why today l do not believe in the term "freedom fighters"! cheesy
well they did fight for the Niger delta..

They partially still do..they are a relevant evil to hit sense into this administration...shey you want make FG use niger delta do rag

We need the likes of tompolo to keep leeches in their place..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Excerpt "we took him.. " Tompolo is very much around. The state govt and the people are shielding him. I am not sorry for his dad, I am sorry. Just come out and face the allegations levied against you. Defend yourself.
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by FrancisIgya: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Imagine this buffon talking about going back to the creeks. Who cares? Let him go back to devastate the environment. During GEJ's 8yrs reign did they urbanise the creeks? Rather, Tompolo and co. had better ideas - to lay mines for Buhari in vengeance of GEJ conceding defeat in the presidential election. If they think they will make Nigeria ungovernable for Buhari then let it be known that the theatre of war will be the Niger-Delta with all the consequences of disease, hunger, and destruction to environment and facilities.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by AntiWailer: 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Liar.

U small fry to arrest GEJ.

Thief.
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by AntiWailer: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:

They partially still do..they are a relevant evil to hit sense into this administration...shey you want make FG use niger delta do rag

So if Tompolo's account was not frozen and the billion continues no rag right ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by AntiWailer: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:

So if Tompolo's account was not frozen and the billion continues no rag the right ?
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Pavore9: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:

Every community is entitled to have its definition of a hero, who am l to have a contrary view.
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by cktheluckyman: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
FrancisIgya:
Imagine this buffon talking about going back to the creeks. Who cares? Let him go back to devastetate the environment. During GEJ's 8yrs reign did they urbanise the creeks? Rather, Tompolo and co. had better ideas - to lay mines for Buhari in vengeance of conceding defeat in the presidential election. If they think they will make Nigeria ungovernable under Buhari then let it be known that the theatre of war will be the Niger-Delta where much of the hardship and destruction will take place.

Lol The Niger-delta is not barren like the NE.When the region sneezes the entire Nigerian economy catches cold.If destruction takes place in the niger-delta ccivil servants in Gombe and Osun will ha=ve to go hungry.The naira will further slide.

Any upheaval in the ND will affect everyone of us

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Izonpikin: 5:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pavore9:

Every community is entitled to have its definition of a hero, who am l to have a contrary view.
grin.abi.?

The nigerian selfish structure brought about the likes of tompolo..

The moment gowon and the north squashed the 50/100 percent derivation to oil producing states and communities/regions they gave birth to what ever that is happening in th niger delta..

Oh you think this wahala started today??...

Make ona enjoy tompolo and many of him type to come..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by orisa37: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
Tompolo is a Government. GEJ is Nigerian Fmr. President. Anyone who cares about what comes after him and not being Selfish, must respect these Institutions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Heffalump(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Izonpikin:

He was once a freedom fighter before money came along..but why tompolo issue dey touch ona for body like this..?..him disturb ona

Because Tompolo is one of the major world renowned militants, sorry, ''criminals'' pretending to be freedom fighters and advocate of development of the Niger Delta. While operating in this smoke screen of social justice, they ended up making themselves strikingly rich at the detriment of the impoverished Niger Delta indigents, while their cohorts beat the gong of war, terrorizing and maiming innocent Nigerians.

Bro, there are over a hundred and one ways of fighting for justice without breaking the law and disturbance of public peace.
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Izonpikin: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
AntiWailer:

So if Tompolo's account was not frozen and the billion continues no rag the right ?
more of tompolo's are being formed as long as nigeria is the way it is..make ona ready..

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Tosssin(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
Buh, why are you hiding abi u get skeleton inside your closet?
Re: Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo by Izonpikin: 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
Heffalump:

Because Tompolo is one of the major world renowned militants, sorry, ''criminals'' pretending to be freedom fighters and advocate of development of the Niger Delta. While operating in this smoke screen of social justice, they ended up making themselves strikingly rich at the detriment of the impoverished Niger Delta indigents, while their cohorts beat the gong of war, terrorizing and maiming innocent Nigerians.

Bro, there are over a hundred and one ways of fighting for justice without breaking the law and disturbance of public peace.
tompolo is not you people's problem rather the oyel in the Niger delta is..you guys don't want what will disturb the leeching of the Niger delta wealth.. cheesy

Like I have told you the likes of tompolo are a necessary evil to keep the north in check..

Besides if you didn't know tompolo operates companies that have employed many just like a thief like tinubu has done..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North / Shooting At Obalende As NURTW Factions Fight In Lagos (Video) / Governor AbdulRazaq AbdulRaman Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kwara (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.