Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord (8737 Views)

Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together / Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up / BREAKING NEWS:- P-square Finally Separate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by mrperfect(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2009
Thank God they are getting out of it soon.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Teminio: 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2009
Na wa o! It is wrong for the Okoyes to have broken walls when the ownership of the house hasn't been transferred to them.

And to even think that one of them went on a show to claim ownership of the property. Anyway, they need to demonstrate more maturity in their utterances and be more truthful.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by na2day2(m): 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2009
from my experience with lagos landlords, this one surely smells like a criminal
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by banom(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2009
sodconfirm:

Fool, They don't even have a second Jeep when they attempted it, Nw they have something and can let go nw, get it duck head?
sodconfirm:

Fool, They don't even have a second Jeep when they attempted it, Nw they have something and can let go nw, get it duck head?

Is retards like you that made the white men to think that black people descended from monkey.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by sodconfirm: 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2009
banom:

Is retards like you that made the white men to think that black people descended from monkey.

You make no sense.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by dkings101(m): 7:24pm On Oct 10, 2009
The landlord knows the boys are asset so He want to use all means to get money from them and P square them sef no act like learned person. Hw you want to buy a house without involving a solicitor. There brother na jack of all trade him dey do abi? They don't want to spend more to get a lawyer talkless to buy biro written a lame man agreement. Na dem sabi.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by bawomolo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2009
baekdoosan:

i knew they were innocent

lol they are innocent because they said so?
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by moderatorr: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2009
GLO gave PSQare hundred million Naira a few months ago!

Honestly i cant belive those 2 gooks aint gat no maney to build there own house!
Cant believe they still break walls to join rooms!

We're richer than them-my brothers.
No mind them.

to advertise your services FREE visit www.accesswebonline.com
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by DrKitaun(m): 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2009
oh gosh !!!

The PHD - pull him down syndrome in Nlanders is still alive shocked grin

Bad belle no be good thing at all . . .

The story of the Okoye brothers sounds reasonable enuff even though they made a mistake agreeing verbally on terms shocked who says pulling down structures within one's apartment is bad in all its entirety ? have u read the contents of the agreement between Landlord and tenants before adjudging anyone guilty of any wrongdoing ?

U CAN PULL DOWN, RENOVATE, ADD, BEAUTIFY UR APARTMENT, IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT WAS AGREED ON BEFORE TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY !!! cool

And for crying out loud, isnt it obvious that the Landlord had more than his property vestment interests when selling/renting it out to the Okoyes or what explains his lobbying for Promotional activities with his tenants ? why lobby for Jude to promote his son ? how did Gift become the deputy landlord just because she is an interior decorator undecided

Anyone who says with all the money they have made they should have bought Private jets, live as neighbours to Yaradua in Aso rock or be using the most sophisticated equipments is not only drunk but needs to be castrated grin grin

una think say stardom dey easy ? to get there is hard, to maintain easy ?? undecided
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Dclique(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2009
They sang 'wahala dey' and now they are seeing it.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by dreamsreal: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2009
P-Square !!!!!!!! . I love the guys and go to their shows. I even asked a question at one of their meet P-square night in Eko Hotel arround 2006. Guess what the question was ? It was " Why are you driving a Hummer when you still live in a rented apartmen" P-square jumped up when the quetion was asked and swore that all their family were at the show and that the house in Omole belongs to them. They even asked the crowd and the person who asked the question ( me in the crowd)" If the house is nours how can we be tearing it down and building a studio." The ended by saying we paid 50 M cash for the house !!!!
I wish someone can get the tape and play it back to them now. Dont get me wrong I love their songs but why claim a property in public when you dont have a payment and document for it.

Ok what can I tell P-Square ? I would say "dude clean up your acts and get a good lawyer for any transacton you make ". You can't be paying money and getting reciepts on tissue paper . Haba,
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by moderatorr: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
@Dr Nkita - un

WHo told you PSquare has a right to be a tenant in any part of the world.
With all the money in the water bank.

My guy no be bad belle.
Na common truth.

What will they tell their mama at the village?[/color]

"[color=#990000]Mama , We and jude are still tenants in lagos since 2003 upon all the money and world tour we've been enjoying.
and the $100 000 per show that we charge! And the Landlord want to arrest us for breaking the wall to join two tiny rooms and that the world mistakes as PSQAURE RECORDS
shocked "

We are richer than those guys i tell  you.
Am sure mama still buttons their clothes-bet

money is what you are not what people feel you are
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by raphy(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2009
wazup!
p-square or wht they claim to be dont have home yet they just claim som one house.
it seems like they are spending there milions on LovePeddler b beer grin boys r always boys u knw
nothing for them the r tenant @ omole cosi wahala. cool
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by DrKitaun(m): 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
moderatorr:

@Dr Nkita - un

WHo told you PSquare has a right to be a tenant in any part of the world.
With all the money in the water bank.

My guy no be bad belle.
Na common truth.

What will they tell their mama at the village?[/color]

"[color=#990000]Mama , We and jude are still tenants in lagos since 2003 upon all the money and world tour we've been enjoying.
and the $100 000 per show that we charge! And the Landlord want to arrest us for breaking the wall to join two tiny rooms and that the world mistakes as PSQAURE RECORDS
shocked "

We are richer than those guys i tell you.
Am sure mama still buttons their clothes-bet

I dont understand what u mean . . .the fact that they are stars is very different from their being able to maintain their success !!!

They live in a rented aparment . . .and so fuckin what

Its only in this part of the world we place too much premium on very irrelevant things, I know they can as well afford to rent a 3 bed-room apartment that can cost them 1.5 M in the same area per annum but then ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF !!! how does where they stay give people migraines undecided

Last we all read, Michael Jackson was dead broke and was owing millions of dollars, Mike Tyson is dead broke and wont mind fighting Bash Ali who himself is without any apartment and is domiciled on the street. . . IF U DOUBT THIS, GO TO THE LAST BUS STOP BEFORE BULET B/STOP BY FEDERAL SECRETARIAT, FCT U WILL SEE HIM THERE grin
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by gentlemen(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2009
from the story we've heard, decided is not a legal backup for spending
so which ever way its been auctioned, the landlord is still on a safe side to victory
"breaking" is also a wrong move without the landlord awareness to a property youhave not duely paid off.
so if you ask me, the deed has been done but correction is vital and but dialoguing with "EGO" is a doom ahead
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
Na wa.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by jimuchy: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2009
How can these boys claim that they own a house based on verbal arrangement na so dem dey carry buy house are they that dumb even all these their claims against the man I no believe. Na only dem know wetin happen

Make 2 of una pack comot for that house una fall my hand
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by sley4life(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
Most of our landlords are criminal. Psquare are right. That landlord wants 2 reap where he didnt sow
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by sley4life(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2009
moderatorr:

Honestly i cant belive those 2 gooks aint gat no maney to build there own house!

No mind them.

[right][/right]

Talk like u gat brains. Their house is under construction. Didnt u read the post. Even the house palaver with the landlord was not concluded well for them to own the house. Even if u are given $1million u will take all and spend on woman
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by sley4life(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2009
Some people talk as if house is an easy thing to own. A plot of land in Maitama, Wuse , Asokoro cost as less as $2million(over 300million) You havent started building the house yet. Even in high brow places in Lagos plot of land cost as much as that not to talk of building the House to your taste
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by slimes(m): 10:24pm On Oct 10, 2009
The landlord has no right to increase the amount for the sale since a deposit has been made for the former price. The landlord will obviously lose the case in the court.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by stagger: 11:04pm On Oct 10, 2009
Most landlords are like that.

If you are having a disagreement with your tenants, does it warrant calling a news conference? What was the stupid landlord hoping to achieve except gain some cheap publicity which he can't get anywhere else?

That Chief is an asshole! Is he the only landlord on planet earth? Fool!
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by oge4real(f): 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2009
Lagos landlords! Always thinking they are smart. Imagine from 45million to 80million!
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by mamagee6(f): 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2009
Seriously, why is that landlord still a free man? angry
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by aieromon(m): 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2009
Only one thing comes to my mind,.,.,.
If you think education is expensive,try ignorance.
I can't believe that someone can attempt to buy a house on verbal agreement.
Silly if you ask me lipsrsealed
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Obamaa: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
moderatorr:

No mind them.

to advertise your services FREE visit www.accesswebonline.com

Amebo,u were dere durin d signin of d endorsement deal 2 knw d exact amt given to dem,u r richer dan dem,who do u fink is mindin u,

sammytb:

Omo see me see wahaaala dey. Ooo oh, Wahala dey, 4rm tenant 2 landlord. Eh p-square dey see danger, *Lol*

Wat is d danger in goin 4rm tenant 2 landlord,get a hold on uasef,

raphy:

wazup!
p-square or wht they claim to be dont have home yet they just claim som one house.
it seems like they are spending there milions on LovePeddler b beer grin boys r always boys u knw
nothing for them the r tenant @ omole cosi wahala. cool

Pot callin kettle black,
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by phraoh(m): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ Obamaa,nice reply 2 haters of all gud thang cumin out of 9ja.Cnt we eva protect our own Nlders,
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by opad(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2009
@sugarcane, yeah Wahala dey.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Baro(m): 1:10am On Oct 11, 2009
This Psquare's statement is pure PR, and it has got alot of holes.

First, why did they wait this long to 'package' this gist; which obviously contains some unverified claims. Maybe they thought they would finish the house they said they are building on time, so they could use that to salvage the situation.But now water don pass garri, so they needed to quickly say something?

Secondly, until this very "statement" Psquare have always seized every opportunity to announce to the world that they own the said house, when they know they are just tenants. Irrespective of the circumstances that led to their being so, what is clear is that they always knew their status was that of a tenant.

Thirdly here is a deliberate attempt to paint the landlord as a bad/meddlesome character, which is not really necessary. The Landlord has his faults though, but calling him names seems like some face-saving antics.The old man has got nothing to loose, he is not the "Superstars".

Let me just summarize. The bone of contention here is this; who owns the said house? The answer is very simple, the "landlord" owns the house. From all Jude said. Psquare never at any point owned the house(although they tried unsucessfully to), they have always been tenants and they are still tenants. So Psquare lied!

The landlord might have been insincere in his dealings with them, but Psquare did not help matters, they loose-guarded and allowed the Landlord to outsmart them, and after that, they also failed to manage the situation; making bogus utterances out of pride and ego, forgetting that the landlord holds all the aces. Now this is where they have found themselves.

In all, my advice to Psquare; get a Professional Manager, offcourse their bros(Jude) can still contribute to their career, but not as a manager; he is not a good manager. They should also get a personal lawyer ASAP.

Anyway, for a celebrity, any publicity is good publicity, atleast this has kept them on the headlines.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by xammy(m): 5:44am On Oct 11, 2009
LAGOS LANDLORD on loose again
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by phuckNL: 6:15am On Oct 11, 2009
Only Nigerians can be this gullible. You are all a bunch of gullible morons. How can someone claim they had a verbal agreement to buy a house. This is obviously bullshit. IF you believe P-Sqaure, then you also believe Yaradua is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. Idiots.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by kenerep: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2009
What a joke this Jude is!!!! P-Square must really think Nigerians are stupid or better still they are stupid!! You make a verbal agreement on a deal worth 45 million naira? Is this meant to be a joke? If the jude can be so stupid to say he made a mistake on a 45 million naira deal then I must admit he is very S****p and p-square (show me your friends and I will tell you who you are)! See I don't belielve a jack of what they have said talent is no justification for cheating and if you are going to lie with "he wanted to maket the boys and the rest of the allegation" there are better ways to do that even a 5 year old will come up with something better!!! Mr Okorie there is always the court go there and seek redress and afterwards DAMAGES!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Musician Allow Students To Touch Her A** / Flavour Disgraces Anna Banner, Got Married To Sandra Okagbue Today / (hot Photos) Cynthia Morgan Flaunts Her Huge German Juice In New Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.