Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord (8735 Views)

Photos: P-square Finally Perform Together / Ini Edo's Alleged New Lover Finally Opens Up / BREAKING NEWS:- P-square Finally Separate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by sunnela: 9:36am On Oct 11, 2009
CAN'T THE TWINS OR TRIPLETS(INCLUDING JUDE) MAKE HEALINES FOR THE RIGHT REASONS,

1STLY, JUDE SAYS 2008 HIPHOP AWARDS IS YORUBA AWARDS COS P-SQUARE DIDN'T WIN ANY,

2NDLY, THEN PSQUARE SAID THAT MTV MAMAS 2008 IS"NAIJA WAY" RIGHT ON THE RED CARPET AFTER THE AWARDS JUST COS THEY GOT 1 OUTTA 5
NOMINATIONS AND THEN WENT ON TO BRAG ABOUT THEIR EAST AFRICA POPULARITY, AS IF THAT'S THE STANDARD FOR GOOD MUSIC

3RDLY, THE TWINS TRIED TO INSTIGATE THE CROWD AGAINST THE ORGANISERS OF GUINESS 250 CELEBRATIONS COS THEY(PSQUARE)COULDNT KEEP TO TIME, AND WERE ASKED TO LEAVE TO LEAVE THE STAGE FOR SEAN PAUL,

4THLY, THEY NOW TRY TO FOOL US THAT ALL THE LANDLORD SAID ARE LIES AND ALL THEY SAY IS THE TRUTH,

BELIEVE WHAT U LIKE PEOPLE, BUT LET IT BE KNOWN THAT P-SQUARE ARE THE LUCKIEST 9JA ACTS, COS THEY R THE LEAST TALENTED OF ALL OUR A-LIST ARTISTE, AND LIKE THEIR LAST ALBUM SUGGEST, THEY CAN'T EVEN FIND SONGS TO SAMPLE NO MORE
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by kenerep: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2009
Those guys are already begining to suck really and if people can jst look at their songs and see the frm of piracy in them!!! The only thing I think they know how to do is dance cildishly like a secondary school boys. Anyways that does not say they should go about demolishing peoples houses without consent
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by 3kay945(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2009
i saw dem too on tv boasting they own d house, well dat was their mistake, i see no sin being a tenat, and you guys should stop condemn dem.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2009
I think their album is a grower by the time they blast it in the clubs yall will be loving it grin
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2009
Some landlords are greedy &terrible,.selfish to deal with
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Sdot1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2009
All that jude is saying is s*** and just because the okoye's are celebrities do mean they cannot cheat, the average nigerian has the tendency. My instincts do not flow with the okoye's ridiculous story!!
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by anitabaker: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2009
i think this guyz are destroying thier career so wat a mess.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by jasey: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2009
there is nofin more in life those niggers need
they have gotten every thing
so a house cant be a problem to them
they are the BOMB cool
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by kaypumpin2(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2009
What kind of landlord calls media briefing to settle tenancy/rental scuffle? undecided
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by na2day2(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2009
kay_pumpin:

What kind of landlord calls media briefing to settle tenancy/rental scuffle? undecided

i tire
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2009
^^^Lol

@poster this twins amaze me O! shocked
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Dotman01(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2009
Am smelling lies ere
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by godfadda6(m): 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2009
me personnal i try to avoid commenting on all this, but how can you make a 5million deal verbally hello will Jude sign an act and promise to pay him 5million without giving him a wriiten agreement?
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by elijames(m): 1:10am On Oct 12, 2009
that landlord is just being stupid
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Nestoville(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2009
How can Jude Okoye manager for international artistes enter into an agreement to purchase a house worth 45million naira, deposit 5million naira or more and not prepare a written contract for sale angry , I find that hard to believe and one way or the other there is more story to this.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by William108(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2009
I keep wondering why Nigerians most times don't speak well about their artistes. Well, it also happened to Michael Jackson. In my own candid view, the Landlord is GREEDY. wanting to make money off them by any means cos they are artistes. The man for even bring him wife, make Jude produce for am. He's even supposed to beg them to remain as tenants in his house, cos when he finally decides to sell the house, and markets it as P-SQUARES FORMER ABODE, the price will surely shoot up. People wey dey Yankee dey even bid for their favorite artistes UNDIES wink tongue, not to talk of their houses. For those that claim to be their neighbors on NL. Una know the origin of the gbege?
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by baslone: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2009
godfadda6:

me personnal i try to avoid commenting on all this, but how can you make a 5million deal verbally hello will Jude sign an act and promise to pay him 5million without giving him a wriiten agreement?

Same way banks give out loans on self recognition and
even open offices for 'special' customers on Sundays.

Nothing is strange in Naija
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by koolchicco: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2009
baslone:

Same way banks give out loans on self recognition and
even open offices for 'special' customers on Sundays.

Nothing is strange in Naija

Very good answer. cheesy
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Nezan(m): 11:21am On Oct 12, 2009
It is really sad, landlords in Nigeria treat they tenants with impunity. Unless laws are promulgated to curb the excess of our landlords, it will denegerate into a scary situation.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by Amjustme: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
Wetin dey do d landlord na? Make him open him own studio, sing, market and do all d shows he wants to do.

Its terrible to be greedy!! Greedy for people's talents too?!
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by omafal(m): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2009
Baro:

This Psquare's statement is pure PR, and it has got alot of holes.

First, why did they wait this long to 'package' this gist; which obviously contains some unverified claims. Maybe they thought they would finish the house they said they are building on time, so they could use that to salvage the situation.But now water don pass garri, so they needed to quickly say something?

Secondly, until this very "statement" Psquare have always seized every opportunity to announce to the world that they own the said house, when they know they are just tenants. Irrespective of the circumstances that led to their being so, what is clear is that they always knew their status was that of a tenant.

Thirdly here is a deliberate attempt to paint the landlord as a bad/meddlesome character, which is not really necessary. The Landlord has his faults though, but calling him names seems like some face-saving antics.The old man has got nothing to loose, he is not the "Superstars".

Let me just summarize. The bone of contention here is this; who owns the said house? The answer is very simple, the "landlord" owns the house. From all Jude said. Psquare never at any point owned the house(although they tried unsucessfully to), they have always been tenants and they are still tenants. So Psquare lied!

The landlord might have been insincere in his dealings with them, but Psquare did not help matters, they loose-guarded and allowed the Landlord to outsmart them, and after that, they also failed to manage the situation; making bogus utterances out of pride and ego, forgetting that the landlord holds all the aces. Now this is where they have found themselves.

In all, my advice to Psquare; get a Professional Manager, offcourse their bros(Jude) can still contribute to their career, but not as a manager; he is not a good manager. They should also get a personal lawyer ASAP.

Anyway, for a celebrity, any publicity is good publicity, atleast this has kept them on the headlines.

phuck_NL:

Only Nigerians can be this gullible. You are all a bunch of gullible morons. How can someone claim they had a verbal agreement to buy a house. This is obviously bullshit. IF you believe P-Sqaure, then you also believe Yaradua is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria. Idiots.
kenerep:

What a joke this Jude is!!!! P-Square must really think Nigerians are stupid or better still they are stupid!! You make a verbal agreement on a deal worth 45 million naira? Is this meant to be a joke? If the jude can be so stupid to say he made a mistake on a 45 million naira deal then I must admit he is very S****p and p-square (show me your friends and I will tell you who you are)! See I don't belielve a jack of what they have said talent is no justification for cheating and if you are going to lie with "he wanted to maket the boys and the rest of the allegation" there are better ways to do that even a 5 year old will come up with something better!!! Mr Okorie there is always the court go there and seek redress and afterwards DAMAGES!!!

Nice words my brother!

What dis guys need rite now is a gud publicist help clear up d mess deir broda/ producer put dem in, except if dey want assume nigerians ar as foolish as dey r.who will buy dis deir story abeg?
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by McDoe(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2009
sodconfirm:

We live in the same estate and i have watched their fight LIVE twice, The man gave them the house on rental basis we all knew in 2006 when they came here that they were only tenants. It is quite funny and unbelievable that this new story of buying the house is now believed and accepted by Nigerians. They want to cheat the man because they are stars and now they discover they don't have enough documents to back it up and the landlord proves stronger they now have to surrender, Okoyes tried to cheat and did not work for them !, SIMPLY THE TRUTH.

An eye-witness's report. Who do we now believe? But the question one nairalander asked earlier still remain relevant: and that is, do people still commit that much on mere verbal agreement?  
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by koolchicco: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2009
McDoe:

An eye-witness's report. Who do we now believe? But the question one nairalander asked earlier still remain relevant: and that is, do people still commit that much on mere verbal agreement?  

Why not? If Bankers could loan as much 13BN to their nannies without collateral.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by kauza: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2009
lanlord travel and see
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by bricks(m): 8:22am On Oct 13, 2009
the reason why P-square can go public and yan rubbish is becos we celebrate too much mediocrity in this country.

This "copy and paste" boiz canot and i repeat cannot win a local talent hunt show anywhere in the world but here ;they are "celebrities"-we have so abused the word that an artitse dat comes out wit a song laced wit corny lyrics and danceable beats,buys a second hand vehicle with the proceeds,wears cheap and fake jewelries and intrudes ur home via TV automatically becomes a "celebrity".

if this is not the case,how on earth wuld u think that u own a house dat big based on verbal agreement?have the trio not head of professionals called lawyers?, please!
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by jodeci(m): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2009
Quite as much as i agree that documents are necessary to actually own a house,there could be waivers based on the relationship between both parties.

No one here knows how close Psquare was with the Lanlords before the relationship broke down,What happens to TRUST between friends?

For close friends such transaction could occur awaiting documentations later.

I remember paying for a friends car without a receipt until much later.

before yo guys crucify the duo.There could be element of truth in the report.

Take it or leave it<most comments here are made in bad faith,mostly by never-do-wells in their chosen careers.

One thin is paramount,the guys are talented and it takes hard work to come this far,whether they copy or not.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by bricks(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2009
jodeci:

Quite as much as i agree that documents are necessary to actually own a house,there could be waivers based on the relationship between both parties.

One thin is paramount,the guys are talented and it takes hard work to come this far,whether they copy or not.

midiocrity @ work again.so it is ok to work hard and cpoy another artists music and persona.

God help us.
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by jodeci(m): 1:35pm On Oct 13, 2009
bricks:

midiocrity @ work again.so it is ok to work hard and cpoy another artists music and persona.

God help us.

Let me deliberately glorify u by reply,

what have u achieved outta your useless life Not copying?IDIOT!
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by koolchicco: 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2009
jodeci:

what have u achieved outta your useless life Not copying?IDIOT!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by bricks(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2009

what have u achieved outta your useless life Not copying?IDIOT

na wa o!-wetin i do u now? cry cry cry, i tire. see the reaction to my simple opinion. shocked

i think seun should conduct online mental evaluation of pple tryiing to join NL, to determine how mentally stable they are.if not ;how then can you justify the unprovocked spychotic ranting and insult from jodeci other than that of a mentaly disfunctional human.?; shocked
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by DrKitaun(m): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Bricks

pls mind your spellings if u can

bricks:

na wa o!-wetin i do u now? cry cry cry, i tire. see the reaction to my simple opinion. shocked

i think seun should conduct online mental evaluation of pple tryiing to join NL, to determine how mentally stable they are.if not ;how then can you justify the unprovocked spychoti[/b]c ranting and insult from jodeci other than that of a [b]mentaly disfunctional human ?

grin  grin  grin
Re: P-Square Finally Opens Up About Landlord by jodeci(m): 5:00pm On Oct 13, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

@Bricks

pls mind your spellings if u can

grin  grin  grin

The guy wan finish me with UNPROVOCKED and DISFUNCTIONAL grammar.

Lacks the simple talent to COPY right from existing words,He thinks it is easy to excel with copying!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Musician Allow Students To Touch Her A** / Video : Lebron James Shows His “banana” To The Whole World On Tv (18+ Photos) / Genevieve Shares lovely photo of her With Funke Akindele(see photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.