Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K (1602 Views)

Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal / What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Talk2Bella(f): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
When it comes to dating, Nigerian men are the worst sorts, they are never satisfied and always want you to do what their mothers could and never do for them.

Few weeks ago, a friend of mine came crying, her boyfriend had broken up with her, why? Because she wouldn’t loan him half a million, I was stunned, half a million in this hard economy and because she said no he broke up with her just like that!

This nigga is a wretched psycho/manwhore, I have caught him severally with different Ashewo’s but refused to tell my friend because I didn’t want to upset her, he spends her money like he’s drinking tap water, he makes her buy stuffs his 50k salary cannot afford.

I asked her, what does he need the money for, maybe it’s a business both of them can invest in, the idiot of a man said he wants to go and look for greener pastures abroad, and he would send for her later,{He has seen mugu}.

My friend is here crying her eyes out and I’m looking at her like {if she gives him this money our friendship will end}, all his life he’s been working, he doesn’t have 500k to carry his broke ass abroad, I don’t blame him, God will not allow me date someone as wretched as he is.

Amen

Annoynmous.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/most-naija-men-are-menwhores-ashewos.html
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by ikbnice(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
If men are now ashewos, what are women?
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by saintfellow(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
hmmmmmmm well the guy is a big time mumu, i mean, as a sharp guy, if i have a lady as rich as that and i ask her for 500k, even if she said no, i know with time, i will still get it from her. lol.
mehnn use what u have to get what u want, with a rich girl, by my side, in two years time, with her money in my brain, my business empire will be bigger than big.
hehehe well offcourse, i will treat her well and get married to her.
but op im not a manwhore, im just applying the laws of POWER.
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by DTOBS(m): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
undecided

1 Share

Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by kvngveektour(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
I'll have loved to reply buh I ain't got time for a gender war
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Talk2Bella(f): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
saintfellow:
hmmmmmmm well the guy is a big time mumu, i mean, as a sharp guy, if i have a lady as rich as that and i ask her for 500k, even if she said no, i know with time, i will still get it from her. lol.
mehnn use what u have to get what u want, with a rich girl, by my side, in two years time, with her money in my brain, my business empire will be bigger than big.

Ashewooooooo cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Talk2Bella(f): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
kvngveektour:
I'll have loved to reply buh I ain't got time for a gender war

Really grin
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by saintfellow(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Ashewooooooo cheesy grin grin grin
well, im a proud ashewo. atleast i do my runs codedly and secretly.
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Talk2Bella(f): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
saintfellow:
well, im a proud ashewo.
atleast i do my runs codedly and secretly.

Hahahahah grin grin
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by saintfellow(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Hahahahah grin grin
lol bella, is ur name bella?
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
saintfellow:
Manwhore spotted.
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
It's only semi literate girls who when they have an experience with one guy, run online to sing the popular cliche : "Most guys are. ......."
Silly toothpick girls be forming class like they know what class is.
Next!

2 Likes

Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by firstking01(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
It's not everytime man will play the fool....let them girls know what it feels like to be golddigged, if you can understand me qoute me but if you dnt, desist from qouting me.
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Talk2Bella(f): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
saintfellow:
lol bella, is ur name bella?

Yea
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Why is she crying over a nincompoop? Good riddance to iranu and abasha. She should be celebrating.
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by chigoizie7(m): 7:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmmm,

The guys approach is somehow, why would he break up with her?

But don't forget. No matter who we are, no matter what we worship, "human being is the God we see". U don't expect God to send 500k from heaven, he sends it tru someone.

The truth is this, ur friend doesn't want the guy to travel out, why? Chances are, he might never return for her. So, she will rather they stick together, but the thing she doesn't understand is that he might still not marry her even if they are together( the guy not travelling).

If u want to help someone, please do, but don't expect anything in return. Just do it for humanity sake.

If u don't want to, then don't, but don't cry, had I known in future.

If I were to be the lady, I will help him, and forget I ever did, that is if I have the money to, I will help him and then forget about him( it is hard) but with time, u will look back in time and say, whooa, I contributed to who dis guy is today. Even if I don't get anything out of it.

The type of money I want to make is the type used in helping people. The kind of life I want to live can be taken care of by a 200k/month salary.but I want to be so rich that I can be walking on the street and then see like 20kids who are not in skul, and I will take them to school and pay their skul fees till they graduate from the university.

Op, tell ur friend, that help is selfless. U don't help to gain in return. Their is a reason why it is called "HELP" and not "LOAN" or "LEND".

1 Like

Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by sarjay1000: 7:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
There's absolutely no excuse for anyone to scam or take advantage of people's love. Ordinarily you should not exploit anyone through their feelings. It hurts and it's so low... Money is important in any relationship on the other hand who has more shouldn't be an issue for debate, but don't take the one that Gives as a fool. Cos it's only a matter of time one day He/She will wise up. Let Love always prevail.
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by MrsChima(f): 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
It is sad the ones crying about Feminism sucks are the main bishes begging women for money! undecided
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by saintfellow(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Yea
hm nice name. can i ask u for advice in private?
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Talk2Bella(f): 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
saintfellow:
hm nice name.
can i ask u for advice in private?

Yea sure
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Talk2Bella(f): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrsChima:
It is sad the ones crying about Feminism sucks are the main bishes begging women for money! undecided

Exactly cheesy
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Talk2Bella(f): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
sarjay1000:
There's absolutely no excuse for anyone to scam or take advantage of people's love. Ordinarily you should not exploit anyone through their feelings. It hurts and it's so low... Money is important in any relationship on the other hand who has more shouldn't be an issue for debate, but don't take the one that Gives as a fool. Cos it's only a matter of time one day He/She will wise up. Let Love always prevail.

I don't think he loves her sef
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by saintfellow(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Yea sure
Alright i will send a pm.
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Talk2Bella(f): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
chigoizie7:
Hmmmm,

The guys approach is somehow, why would he break up with her?

But don't forget. No matter who we are, no matter what we worship, "human being is the God we see". U don't expect God to send 500k from heaven, he sends it tru someone.

The truth is this, ur friend doesn't want the guy to travel out, why? Chances are, he might never return for her. So, she will rather they stick together, but the thing she doesn't understand is that he might still not marry her even if they are together( the guy not travelling).

If u want to help someone, please do, but don't expect anything in return. Just do it for humanity sake.

If u don't want to, then don't, but don't cry, had I known in future.

If I were to be the lady, I will help him, and forget I ever did, that is if I have the money to, I will help him and then forget about him( it is hard) but with time, u will look back in time and say, whooa, I contributed to who dis guy is today. Even if I don't get anything out of it.

The type of money I want to make is the type used in helping people. The kind of life I want to live can be taken care of by a 200k/month salary.but I want to be so rich that I can be walking on the street and then see like 20kids who are not in skul, and I will take them to school and pay their skul fees till they graduate from the university.

Op, tell ur friend, that help is selfless. U don't help to gain in return. Their is a reason why it is called "HELP" and not "LOAN" or "LEND".

Please what are you saying eh
The guy doesn't love her
He spends her money anyhow
Why didn't he save all those while he was spending
Please let's help with sense
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Talk2Bella(f): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Why is she crying over a nincompoop? Good riddance to iranu and abasha. She should be celebrating.

Halleluyah cheesy
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by wheesin(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Talk2Bella:
When it comes to dating, Nigerian men are the worst sorts, they are never satisfied and always want you to do what their mothers could and never do for them.

Few weeks ago, a friend of mine came crying, her boyfriend had broken up with her, why? Because she wouldn’t loan him half a million, I was stunned, half a million in this hard economy and because she said no he broke up with her just like that!

This nigga is a wretched psycho/manwhore, I have caught him severally with different Ashewo’s but refused to tell my friend because I didn’t want to upset her, he spends her money like he’s drinking tap water, he makes her buy stuffs his 50k salary cannot afford.

I asked her, what does he need the money for, maybe it’s a business both of them can invest in, the idiot of a man said he wants to go and look for greener pastures abroad, and he would send for her later,{He has seen mugu}.

My friend is here crying her eyes out and I’m looking at her like {if she gives him this money our friendship will end}, all his life he’s been working, he doesn’t have 500k to carry his broke ass abroad, I don’t blame him, God will not allow me date someone as wretched as he is.

Amen

Annoynmous.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/09/most-naija-men-are-menwhores-ashewos.html

come let me grind your pvssy. You could use the proceeds to get an iPhone 7 or something. undecided

Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Talk2Bella(f): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2016
wheesin:

come let me grind your pvssy. You could use the proceeds to get an iPhone 7 or something. undecided

Thanks I'd pass undecided
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by chigoizie7(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Please what are you saying eh
The guy doesn't love her
He spends her money anyhow
Why didn't he save all those while he was spending
Please let's help with sense

In other words, I must agree with ur own views?
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Fidelismaria: 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
am ere to read d comments
Re: Most Naija Men Are (menwhores, Ashewos) One Asked My Friend For 500K by Talk2Bella(f): 4:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
chigoizie7:

In other words, I must agree with ur own views?

Not exactly

(1) (Reply)

Woman Cries Out, Says Her Husband Is Asking For This During Sex / How Can I Move On, It's Obvious My Gf Is Leaving Me / Are Nigerian Women Getting More Beautiful Or Ugly By The Day (honest Opinions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.