Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This (2127 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by mattsvibes: 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
U had a quarrel with ur girlfriend and u threatened her
that u coming to her house to deal with her. On getting
there, u meeet her brodas snapping photos like dis.
Lolzz. Wat will u do??

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by naijabigstory(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
mattsvibes:
Lolzz. Wat will u do??

U go jaa oo
Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by ForeverYoung197(f): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
I am pretty sure his dickhead will shrink.
Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by harjorlarh(m): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
I go turn back go ma Ouse..koju ma ri ibi
Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by moriton(m): 5:29pm On Sep 16, 2016
Na to tell them say I dy plan to engage her. Or wetin funny think.
Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by freesinzu(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hold my ground like a man
Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by mattsvibes: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
freesinzu:
Hold my ground like a man

Hmmm Nice 1
Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Beat 'em up cox big body na signboard grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by youngberry001(m): 6:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
I will just take five 5 men's with me to clear those skeleton's off mah road undecided

#military

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hot dang shocked
I wish that brown colored 1 in front would come beat me up wink
Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by lilmax(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
AK47 will do the trick, no biggie

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
God is wonderful.... See handsome specimens.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by Abass07(m): 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Gobe sele niyen o
Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by Pabloosas(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
''If you can't beat em; say hi, join them and swerve'' Abi
Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by cotzywitzy(m): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
All u need is a broken bottle...they will go down on their knees to beg u...
Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by Akious2k2(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
mattsvibes:
Lolzz. Wat will u do??
Bros, no b by steroid o... Skill l'o sure ju jare... After all Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Bruce Li & d likes dey beat plenty pple
Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by Section8(m): 11:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
I go join them snap life no hard na

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do Guys If Your Gf Make you Angry And You See This by adaksbullet: 11:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked seen bodys off womambeen shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation: The Medical Point Of View / What News From Your Girlfriend Will Make You Stressed Like This? (photo) / Lady Breaks Down After She Found Used Condoms, Pants In Her Boyfriend House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.