Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Can You Identify This Model?? (see Her Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Identify This Model?? (see Her Photo) (765 Views)

Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Identify This Model?? (see Her Photo) by alldemgirls: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
LOl..how time flies, well is it said that change is constant and its for real.
See our latest self made millionare blogger back ina d days doing what she knew best.

I COMPILED MOST OF HER OLD FUNNY PIX HERE

Re: Can You Identify This Model?? (see Her Photo) by benega: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
there is somerhing under the miniskirt
Re: Can You Identify This Model?? (see Her Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sister Amaka! The one who always wears g-strings and shouts the loudest in choir. I hear a lot of male church members dream of her warming their bed side. Abi?
Re: Can You Identify This Model?? (see Her Photo) by KRILMIJAY(m): 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Smelly pvssy. na wizzy talk am oooo not me.

(1) (Reply)

For Men: Here Are 8 Of The Little Things That Really Count / A Cry For Help / 6 FATAL Mistakes Men Make With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.