Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Who Is The Woman Behind The Successful Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Woman Behind The Successful Man? (794 Views)

How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? / 5 Beliefs Of The Successful Player (YorubaDemon Handbook) / Behind Every Successful Man,there Is A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Woman Behind The Successful Man? by cevek11: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
So the popular saying goes... "behind every successful man, there is a woman".

The woman can be his mother, sister, aunty, wife, mother in law, daughter, friend, babe, etc.

Please why is it that most people think it's the wife?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Woman Behind The Successful Man? by xendra: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
not me, I don't care if it's the wife, as long as we all agree it's a woman grin
Re: Who Is The Woman Behind The Successful Man? by saintfellow(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
lol very true OP. Some ladies want to take credit for what they know nothing abt.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Woman Behind The Successful Man? by EmperorLee(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Most times it's the mother.. The only thing wives (Especially yoruba ones) are good at doing is shouting "Ajo jiya ni (We both suffered together)"

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Woman Behind The Successful Man? by cevek11: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
You are speaking the mind of many. ...
EmperorLee:
Most times it's the mother.. The only thing wives (Especially yoruba ones) are good at doing is shouting "Ajo jiya ni (We both suffered together)"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Woman Behind The Successful Man? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
cevek11:
So the popular saying goes... "behind every successful man, there is a woman".

The woman can be his mother, sister, aunty, wife, mother in law, daughter, friend, babe, etc.

Please why is it that most people think it's the wife?
to me its the wife or the mother because there is nothing like a good wife likewise a good mother am proud to have had a good mother who happens to be a wife to my bro
Re: Who Is The Woman Behind The Successful Man? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
EmperorLee:
you are wrong bro,some women are more than that ,women are the hearts of most families why men are the legs and hands, if not for my mum and the way she scolded my dad when he misbehaved several years ago i won't be typing this now ,,
Re: Who Is The Woman Behind The Successful Man? by slimthugchimee(m): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
A woman can make you a milloniar

Only when you are a billoniar

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Woman Behind The Successful Man? by cevek11: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
I don die ...
slimthugchimee:
A woman can make you a milloniar

Only when you are a billoniar

(1) (Reply)

The Six Tests Every Potential Boyfriend Has To Go Through / A Nairalander's Traditional Marriage Pics / The Five Respect Needs Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.