Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime (14276 Views)

I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by mekonglobal(m): 12:47am On Sep 17, 2016
If u want do crime pls start with the politicians, u can kiddnap ur local govt. council boss or a serving senator..hmm my broda u're made for life..Dont come n worry ordinary Nigerians who are struggling to make ends meet.

8 Likes

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by lacapine: 12:58am On Sep 17, 2016
Nigerians!! I hail una oooo. You don't kick a man who is already on the floor. Abi e no dey work 4 we country? I am not saying you give him a banquet table but at least understand his situation. He is hurting deeply and needs to vent. We can't take all he said and began to make him feel like he ain't doing enough. And who says Nigerian don't owe its citizens? why do we then pay tax and other social amenities bill? They might not owe us all but they owe us something. Teachers that are paid to teach owe the students and the authorities that employed them a duty so bro. Govt owe us well well. We can work on our minds so we don't expect too much but they sure d owe us something.

Besides, this guy just spoke the minds of millions that are hurting. It's a really baaaaaaad situation. A country that has a larger population of his active youth idle, Na crime go plenty pass because you end up with people who are angry and frustrated and they begin to fight everything and everybody.

My sincere advice to you dumeje. please calm down. pick up a job, any job at all to keep busy. I am a graduate but teaching and collecting N15,000. Did I tell you I worked in the bank but downsizing affected me? Since yesterday, I have wept out my eyes. I cried bro. I think my matter cry tire. But then at all at all na winch. So just get BUSY. Crime has its own down side. I also make liquid soap to sell in one village market here in Abuja. How much I dey sell?
But how I go do? I still applied for FIRS and the rest. All na the spirit of not giving up. No be only you ooo.

A lot of youths are in your shoes. Angry at their society. I pray we put this situation under control before it worsens. Guy. you don't have any iota of crime instinct in you. Nobody does crime and announces it like you do. You spoke from a place of hurt. dazzol.

Hang on. Keep praying and keep believing and just do what your hands can find. profstar. well said.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 17, 2016
Dumeje:
I think today makes it exactly six years I graduated from a state owned university somewhere here in Nigeria with a fairly good result. After so many application and numerous interviews, I am yet to get a job.

I think it is high time I delve into crime, or worse still money rituals. Please do not give me all those sanctimonous talk about '' God will do it'' '' be patience'' ''hustle hard'' ' 'self employment'' ''start up'' and all those bullshit.

Heaven knows I have tried my best. I have gone into start ups that failed eventually due to the Nigerian factor. I have involved myslef in careers that are below my qualification; I have sold rat poison; I have done cleaning/sanitaion jobs; I have hawked wares etc etc etc.

I am the only male child of my family. I need to cater for my family. I am not getting younger also, I need to plan for my own life too. IT IS HIGH TIME I LEAVE THE LEGITIMATE AND GO INTO THE ILLEGITIMATE
You funny sha,so after six years you think crime would solve your problem, well I have gone through bullshits in the last eight years,but then I read and study great men like Jack Ma,Henry Ford,Rockerfella,JP Morgan and Jim Rohn.I know bullshit is part of life.I know the rat poison might be tempting to take sometimes just to escape the wonderful life God had planned you,well I did when the bullshit was much,but was only sick for sometime.Truth is your hustle makes your life sweeter,God won't empower you with billions,if he hasn't taught you self discipline, you need to understand the value of money and the lot of good money can do.Obviously your money would do no good,if it is a proceed of crime.Moreover we are all video cassette in Gods hand,he writes his script the way he choose,we won't enjoy the movie if it was all bed of roses.

5 Likes

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by VocalWalls: 1:15am On Sep 17, 2016
If you go out to steal, who will you Rob? Same frustrated people? What crime exactly?

My brother, make I tell you, even the streets dun full, crime section dun full... No space for new comers.

Nobody owes you zilch, if you do not make it, you have only yourself to blame.

Find something, anything, put in that effort that you want to use for crime, and give it time.

4 Likes

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Rex123(m): 1:30am On Sep 17, 2016
profstar:
You want to delve into crime, when did crime turn to water grin abi you be fish cheesy grin grin

Now on a serious note:

I wanted to give you suggestions which help me overcome, when I was directly in the situation you are now, but the above shows you have given up. You know how they say, quiters never win, winners never quit.

God forbid that I, my friends or family will be your victim
So I'm very sorry I have to pray a prayer for you:

As you delve into crime, may you also delve into KIRIKIRI. angry
hahaha guy u don kill me finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Doyin400l(m): 1:45am On Sep 17, 2016
@op Oya na...I want to join you oo
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Larryfest(m): 2:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Op in as much as i would have loved to start writting "this and that" just like every other comments here all i can say is that we all have our crosses to bear so pls bear yours but i would really hate to read " A NLANDER GOT SHOT WHILE PARTICIPATING IN A ROBBERY (GRAPHIC PICS)" in the crime section....

1 Like

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by JoRev(m): 5:16am On Sep 17, 2016
Hi Op,

Dont venture into Crime. Allot of people have given you good counsel here.

I also have got tons of experience like yours or even worst.

You are blessed to have finished school,millions of people will be happy to have that Certificate you got but they cant!

I know you are in a very tight Condition; I was once in that, even thought of suicide ( 9years ago) but today am alive, married and got my family.

You being the only Son or first Son is also a blessing to your family.

I dont know your religion,but I will tell you to sit in your room and sincerely ask God for help.

I advise you to do it all alone and Tell God " what you will do for Him if he helps you," please do not vow what you cant do.

After that for the next 3 weeks to 1 Month, start praising God for your situation, then praise Him for what He will do for you, praise Him for everything you can think of and if possible get Merlin R Carothers Book and read ( Power of praise)

Within that period, use it to start creative thinking,ideas what to do and God will help you discover your gift talent and direct your step. Also dont forget to apply for jobs and post " Job request online or hand in your resume even to places that are not looking for workers."

Please while you are praising God, try and refrain from complaining, you must have hope even when it seems nothing is happening and Trust the Creator of all creation.

I am telling you something that works and worked for others and it did work for me.

Bro I got extreme hardlife stories to tell you of my own but not today.

Do this after 1month and come and tell me how things are going, please dont go into Crime or ritual.

God bless you, will be praying for you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by kingkenOkus16(m): 6:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Why did it take you this long to come to this conclusion.

Didn't you smell the Aroma of the Nigerian Dish set before you upon graduation ?

So , what are you going to do now ?

The 'illegal' has it's rules too you know , It's not a get-rich scheme o ..

It's cut and dry .

No buffers , except you are really good at it , you'll always have a lot to lose.

All make sacrifices .
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Neduzze5(m): 6:24am On Sep 17, 2016
So sorry for your predicament bro.

You have a good head on your shoulder, you read a lot and you have a good command of English.

What I think is that you should get a good laptop but cheap, probably a mini laptop, advertise yourself on Nairaland as an article writer (with all these books wey you don read, I'm sure you can easily write an article), use your phone if it's an android to tether to your laptop, get an airtel Sim and subscribe for 3gb for 1k monthly (I can teach you how if you don't know).

In a month, you can make nothing less than 50k from the comfort of your house. After you have garnered much experience with working for Nairalanders, you can then foray into the foreign market on sites like Fiverr, Upwork etc.

This is what I do and I can tell you, it's the best thing ever. I for one, don't even want to slave myself working for an employer that would pay me peanuts. But if you still wish, you can apply to teach in schools.

After your period has expired, go to your staff room and begin working on any article jobs you have or look for new ones. That way, you can add an extra 10k or 15k to your account balance.

Also, seek for God's face in all that you do. Look for opportunities as well. I believe you have a business idea you wish to carry out if you have the money. There's this diamondbet6 stuff currently ongoing that would end tomorrow or next. You can check it out and apply.

You can contact me if you need anything. Crime doesn't pay bro because if you enter my house to come rob me, I'd shoot you to death. It's as simple as that.

5 Likes

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by ak47yong(m): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2016
1 word 3M
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by olureignforever: 7:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Dumeje:
I have attended countless seminars and motivational workshops. My Library is littered with so many self help books. I have applied all the known self empowerment principles to no avail. Bros I be don tire.
Like I said earlier, it is time I leave the legitimate and engage in the illigeitmate

Have you prayed.

2 Likes

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Jokerman(m): 7:27am On Sep 17, 2016
Oga enter teaching. ...

2 Likes

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by jaycool01(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2016
op, I can feel your pain but don't give up. winners never quit!. try to get a small paying job ( like teaching) and learn a skill in digital business which does'nt need much capital to start and finally let prayer but your strength.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by jaycool01(m): 7:58am On Sep 17, 2016
op, I can feel your pain but don't give up. winners never quit!. try to get a small paying job ( like teaching) and learn a skill in digital business which does'nt need much capital to start and finally let prayer be your strength.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by nanaman(m): 8:00am On Sep 17, 2016
Op,I really understand your situation like every other person. You think you're the only one that is fustrated and hopeless in this country. No,you ain't. There are lots of graduates out there including me but has someone said,wetin we go do? The answer remains,we keep hope alive.

If I tell you my story,you will drop your crime intentions and start writing projects or desertations to students. Yes,you have tried all avenues,it looks hard and difficult. My mother will say, just add extra to your effort in every new step you take and be positive at all times.

The crime you have in mind is Gboy,right? I laugh in swahili. You ask why,if those boys tell you what they do to get money,you would marvel or wouldn't belief.

Though you must have read about them online thinking your vastness would give you an edge. Bro, Gboy is not by book or vastness. Yes,its pays if you hit a good client but what of the aftermath.? Your conscience (if you have one) will continue to judge you especially when you use it in raising a family and all of sudden,everthing crumbles. Then,you will get more fustrated and hope you add "extra" to your effort wayback. If you get caught,your name, your reputation and your household would reject you because no one wants to be associated with a criminal.

Bro, I have tolled that path before. Don't ever let crime cross your mind again. You will SURELY regret it.

My advice,there are still good spirited nairalanders. Talk to them privately,ask for small capital to start something you have passion for or read through the business section there are lots of people looking for writers on thier blog. Lots of teaching jobs in the vacancy section. If you have Masters,private school recruit every now and then. Use links on nairaland to get connected.

Pls,have a little more patience. Imagine God was going to test you for 7yrs before your breakthrough and at the last minute,you want to change your mind.

This is my 10th year on wheelchair. Yes,10yrs. I'm paraplegic on T10-L1 level ( I know you understand that as a vast reader). Today, I'm a gradute, an entreprenuer (started in school), blogger (NL folks assisted me) and awating my youth service.

I passed through the test. You also can do same, if only you can add "extra" to your effort.

All is well bro..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2016
Dumeje:
I think today makes it exactly six years I graduated from a state owned university somewhere here in Nigeria with a fairly good result. After so many application and numerous interviews, I am yet to get a job.

I think it is high time I delve into crime, or worse still money rituals. Please do not give me all those sanctimonous talk about '' God will do it'' '' be patience'' ''hustle hard'' ' 'self employment'' ''start up'' and all those bullshit.

Heaven knows I have tried my best. I have gone into start ups that failed eventually due to the Nigerian factor. I have involved myslef in careers that are below my qualification; I have sold rat poison; I have done cleaning/sanitaion jobs; I have hawked wares etc etc etc.

I am the only male child of my family. I need to cater for my family. I am not getting younger also, I need to plan for my own life too. IT IS HIGH TIME I LEAVE THE LEGITIMATE AND GO INTO THE ILLEGITIMATE

If you want me to lecture you on smart businesses, send me ur number.

Businesses that can give you 100% profit and they are decent.

I am not joking.

Taking to crime is putting your life at stake. If you sleep one night inside cell ( Not even prison ), you wont create this thread..
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 17, 2016
profstar:
You want to delve into crime, when did crime turn to water grin abi you be fish cheesy grin grin

Now on a serious note:

I wanted to give you suggestions which help me overcome, when I was directly in the situation you are now, but the above shows you have given up. You know how they say, quiters never win, winners never quit.

God forbid that I, my friends or family will be your victim
So I'm very sorry I have to pray a prayer for you:

As you delve into crime, may you also delve into KIRIKIRI. angry

Just advice him, you might be helping someone else too.

I understand his predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by ZanyABC(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2016
Hi Friend, thinking Of Crime itself shows me that you lack the confidence in yourself, a lot of us are involved in the same shoe as Yours.. I graduate with 2.1 in Biochemistry from a reputable school since 2011, my Nysc with Guinness in Benin, since then till today I haven't gotten a Job, jumped from interviews to another, even when I could decide to travel out of the country was duped also, and for once Crime has never be an option, do u know the feeling of attending an interview and being promise to resume d next Monday, only to find another person taking the post.. yet I strongly believed crime or rituals is not the way out, You won't be able to bear the disgrace if you are caught, and moreover you are about to make it... so my advice is "don't delve into Crime, all will be well soon... shoutout to all brothers in Struggle

2 Likes

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by herald9: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2016
Dumeje:
I understand your point(s) very clearly but I do not think you understand mine.
Do you know Myles Munroe, the late Motivatinal speaker/writer from Bahamas who died few years ago in a plane crash? No? I have virtually all his books. Zigziglar, John C.Maxwell, Mike Murdock, Ben Carson, Robert Greene etc etc, I have all thier works.

Bros all what you wrote here arent new to me. Infact I can write you a doctoral thesis/dissertion on self help/empowerment. I have applied all these principles, but all na lie !!
Bros, either you go back to the village and start farming then sell your produce to make some good money as you can see food prices is on the high rise now... Or you get a Keke Napep on hire purchase.

There are many things out there to indulge in to keep body and soul together... Crime is not one of them.

1 Like

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Jaii(m): 9:13am On Sep 17, 2016
profstar:

You kind of sound like you are threatening us.
Your approach to life is where I think you got it all wrong.

By the way, nobody out there overcame entirely by their power, luck counts, but there are things I think you also need to change.
Sorry, you might not agree with the list, but they helped me, so it might help you too, by the way, I've not arrived, still hustling.

Sorry, I might take time typing this, I'm in a bus
Also sorry for the typos

Rule 1:
You need to realize:

WINNERS NEVER QUIT
You may apply all the rules and nothing still seems to work out, but don't quit, every one that wins can testify to this. Because they know there is always a morning after every dark night.

Rule 2
You need to realize:

NO BODY OWE YOU A JOB

I actually saw this on nairaland, wrote it down somewhere I can see it everyday, made it a picture for my laptop's wallpaper and screensaver.
Not even the government, parent, brother etc. If they promise you, make sure you trick you mind to forget immediately they deliver the speech. By this, you don't get disappointed or relax because someone promise you a job. you realize, rule 2b: every man is for himself

Rule 3:
I do tell myself

"ONLY LOSERS COMPLAIN
so don't"

From your original post, you mentioned " Nigeria factor"
yes! there is naija factor, climate factor, environmental factor, we are all affected but how we respond is what makes a difference. Even The richest BLACK MAN ALIVE was affected by "Nigeria factor" he lost half of his fortune to it. So quit whining, quit complaining.

In fact I notice that when people give 100% for something, and they start complaining, the result is always unimaginably low, I think it's a natural law (negative relationship, or something).

Rule 4
You need to
CHANGE YOUR RULE, LIFE, PRINCIPLES, EVERYTHING! UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR WAR AND HOW TO WIN IT
(Of course positively)

To tell you I was once in your shoe,
I studied economics,
but was one time a software engineer (repairs bb, PC and co)
Then ventured into bulksms ( got my own site from alawe contribution)
Then one time ventured into blogging ( as bulk SMS no pay me)
While all this was on, I was still applying for jobs.
I later got a job where I was paid 20k per month but I spend 20k as monthly tp, and I wasn't leaving with my parent, so I still have to feed, dem, I felt like d world was on me.

I'm not saying you should turn, jack of all trade, but keep trying different things, don't limit yourself. Rule 4b: you can't keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.

And I'm not also saying the above businesses I left for the other are not good, I was trying to find the primary business that is meant for ME, they simply were not.
I discovered that for most graduate, you really won't find the connection between what you studied in school and when you get to the real world, that is why self employment always seem difficult. (note: self employment is not my focus here)

You said, you were one time selling rat killer, I guess you started that because you had a different method of improving the business, if not, that is not the change I'm talking about.

I later discovered my type of business, I discovered that, accounting was my way (can you imagine, discovering this after graduating), I then started ICAN, now I'm working with another company based on my accounting field.
(Note: I didn't discover my kind of work after getting the job, it was exactly 10 months after I discovered what I'm meant to do)

Believe me, I have a lot to share but I will drop my pen, right here.(this should be my longest post online, bro I hope it worth the wahala ooh, crime no be way).

I hope you have one or two things to get from my story
I hope you don't delve into crime
Finally, understand,
THERE ARE PEOPLE SUFFERING MORE THAN YOU ARE.
Thank you.

Guy you just challenged me, i have been hustling hard as a graduate but nothing clicks despite my fantastic academic record of finishing uni with 4-point + CGPA. but who 4 point don help. changed my environment and got an 18,000 teaching job. cant give up. my point is, i have been down lately, it's not easy but u just re-invigorated me bro. thanks

4 Likes

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
I think the moderators should flag this account and report to the police. He should be questioned and interrogated by the police even though I know he js just saying this to get sympathy or hit front page. Post like these should not be allowed.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Ereholuwa: 9:15am On Sep 17, 2016
There's story behind every glory... not trying to sweet talk you or something. it right to get scared at times like this but it wrong to give up.

You'd regret more if you delve into crime, my dear your frustration had not started yet.... you need not to be told that they either get ganged!, spend their lives in jail! or die young!.... you wanna make others cry because you wanna smile... abi? Thunder fire you!

I think you're such a coward, 6yrs n you're giving up already... some family were barren for 24 years n they still stood together... God did it for them....

You need not to be told.... since you read a lot, that what goes round would definitely come back around. DO EVIL AND YOU'D BE PAID WITH EVIL.

I'd say Hope's not lost until life's lost... give up and you've made your predicament lord over you, persevere and someday...my dear a day minus today... great opportunities would come knocking at your door.

just keep on praying n be hopeful. better days are ahead.... Pele

2 Likes

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Bilabong(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2016
Greatzeus:

Seriously grin I thought you were supposed to console him,and give speech like" oh you will get there, don't give up etc" you come de advertise guns grin

Him own even good he has finish school,
what of people that are fighting every year to get into schools?
Him own even better say him get phone with mb, what of people without?

what ever a man sees it good for him, that he should do

1 Like

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by ogawisdom(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2016
Dumeje:

Dnt try it u will regret it, be patient and positive while engaging yourself in productive n legitimate ventures. Peace
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by profstar(m): 9:35am On Sep 17, 2016
Naughtysite:

Just advice him, you might be helping someone else too.

I understand his predicament.
I already did that, check the 5th post below my initial post
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by adexdon(m): 9:46am On Sep 17, 2016
Calm down bro
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by profstar(m): 9:48am On Sep 17, 2016
Jaii:

Guy you just challenged me, i have been hustling hard as a graduate but nothing clicks despite my fantastic academic record of finishing uni with 4-point + CGPA. but who 4 point don help. changed my environment and got an 18,000 teaching job. cant give up. my point is, i have been down lately, it's not easy but u just re-invigorated me bro. thanks

I'm happy my post got someone challenged, you're welcome wink
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Bellfun(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2016
@OP...

I can bet it.... your breakthrough is here! Pls don't help your enemies derail God's plans for your beautiful life!

I understand you're now at your wit-end...your back to the wall...but God is gonna positively surprise you!

Just hold on!

1 Like

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Swizdom(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2016
Dumeje:
I think today makes it exactly six years I graduated from a state owned university somewhere here in Nigeria with a fairly good result.

Neduzze5:
So sorry for your predicament bro.

You have a good head on your shoulder, you read a lot and you have a good command of English.

What I think is that you should get a good laptop but cheap, probably a mini laptop, advertise yourself on Nairaland as an article writer (with all these books wey you don read, I'm sure you can easily write an article), use your phone if it's an android to tether to your laptop, get an airtel Sim and subscribe for 3gb for 1k monthly (I can teach you how if you don't know).

In a month, you can make nothing less than 50k from the comfort of your house. After you have garnered much experience with working for Nairalanders, you can then foray into the foreign market on sites like Fiverr, Upwork etc.

This is what I do and I can tell you, it's the best thing ever. I for one, don't even want to slave myself working for an employer that would pay me peanuts. But if you still wish, you can apply to teach in schools.

After your period has expired, go to your staff room and begin working on any article jobs you have or look for new ones. That way, you can add an extra 10k or 15k to your account balance.

Also, seek for God's face in all that you do. Look for opportunities as well. I believe you have a business idea you wish to carry out if you have the money. There's this diamondbet6 stuff currently ongoing that would end tomorrow or next. You can check it out and apply.

You can contact me if you need anything. Crime doesn't pay bro because if you enter my house to come rob me, I'd shoot you to death. It's as simple as that.

Op, I use God beg you, contact this guy to walk you thru what he just wrote. In 2 to 3 months, you will come back to this same thread and help 2-10 people. I'm very sure and I trust God on your behalf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by esosuo: 10:24am On Sep 17, 2016
Nigeria so frustrating but still it is never .Worth the illegalities or the blood thing the op is planning ., from the look of things the op"s dreams are bigger than his reality ,planning to get a job dat pays a million naira not realising dat tins have changed ,start from a point things will work to favour you clear big pay of ur mind and get something doing

1 Like

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by shogat(m): 10:42am On Sep 17, 2016
I can feel your pain Bro but believe me good things don't come easy.Maybe it's time you started approaching things differently; work harder and smart; be stronger in your faith and if you are bent into going to crime then you should know that it won't be easy also. Nothing is easy in Nigeria now presently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Head Start: How To Secure A Job Before You Graduate / U.S. Embassy Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / What's The Most Insensitive Question(s) A Recruiter Has Ever Asked You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.