Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,195 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime (14761 Views)

I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic) / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by gemale(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Neduzze5:

Send me a mail.
Ur mail address abeg.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by just2okworld(f): 10:27am On Sep 18, 2016
BlackAfrican:
I am tempted to insult you but I'll just let it slide.

If you have a laptop plus an android phone plus A GOOD BRAIN, I'll show you how to make $$$$ from freelancing. I learnt here on nairaland.

I'll appreciate if you can put me through too sir
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by efficiencie(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2016
Six year of no success in getting a job...awwwww!!! Sorry ehhnn...Some people have been jobless for over a decade and they are alive and well doing what little they can to eke out a living and survive...You had tertiary education but many did not, you are alive today but many are dead and the dead don't complain, you have enough data on your phone or PC to type you frustration here on nairaland but many barely have food to eat let alone a phone or PC to have fun with...Dude! you wana do crime? Then don't dull na...you will not be the first and most certainly you will not be the last. Spill as much blood as you can, break as many rules as there are, trample on the humanity of all in your path...but remember that you cannot undo the past, for it is fixed in stone...
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 18, 2016
BlackAfrican:
I am tempted to insult you but I'll just let it slide.

If you have a laptop plus an android phone plus A GOOD BRAIN, I'll show you how to make $$$$ from freelancing. I learnt here on nairaland.
my email too o.because i need help too deleola77@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2016
BlackAfrican:

If you need me to contact you kindly drop your whatsapp number. I don't do emails.

Cc: felixitie franciskaine ezra01 lexaydfg
08064357013 whatsapp.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Neduzze5(m): 11:24am On Sep 18, 2016
gemale:

Ur mail address abeg.

Check my signature
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Gabbyraze(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
BlackAfrican:

If you need me to contact you kindly drop your whatsapp number. I don't do emails.

Whatsapp number...08172953534
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by just2okworld(f): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
BlackAfrican:

07010512054 whatsapp
Cc BlackAfrican
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by lexaydfg(m): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
BlackAfrican:

08171555135 WhatsApp no

Cc: blackAfrican
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by beshiman(m): 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
I think today makes it exactly six years I graduated from a state owned university somewhere here in Nigeria with a fairly good result. After so many application and numerous interviews, I am yet to get a job.

I think it is high time I delve into crime, or worse still money rituals. Please do not give me all those sanctimonous talk about '' God will do it'' '' be patience'' ''hustle hard'' ' 'self employment'' ''start up'' and all those bullshit.

Heaven knows I have tried my best. I have gone into start ups that failed eventually due to the Nigerian factor. I have involved myslef in careers that are below my qualification; I have sold rat poison; I have done cleaning/sanitaion jobs; I have hawked wares etc etc etc.

I am the only male child of my family. I need to cater for my family. I am not getting younger also, I need to plan for my own life too. IT IS HIGH TIME I LEAVE THE LEGITIMATE AND GO INTO THE ILLEGITIMATE

Your time is at the corner. Though, you may not believe but I do.
Crime will do you nothing but the worst...
I would like to have your contact (mine is: 08062276280) so that we can pray together. You send me a text, I'll call you back.
God bless you.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Endy10(m): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sending my number Sir 08161240358 Really appreciate Cc: blackAfrican
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by gemale(m): 7:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Neduzze5:

Send me a mail.
Sent it already.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by kinswhite(m): 8:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kposkila:

Thanks bro, kindly throw more light as I am interested, like what to have n where to learn d particular package!
Depends on ur location bro. Mine is in delta, with a laptop u are good to go
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by mikovo2002(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
polymathic:
Are you using freebasics on a nokia E series phone? if you got data n an android phone. i will introduce you to two businesses you can advertise online and earn bucks per sales...
pls show me the two business too. I need help after ten years no job. I graduated 2006 from Uni Abuja
Email: mikovo2002
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
mikovo2002:

pls show me the two business too. I need help after ten years no job. I graduated 2006 from Uni Abuja
Email: mikovo2002
0 81 2644 0637... lets talk on whatsapp plsss
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by profstar(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Naughtysite:

Respect
Thank you, I appreciate.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Shakitibob0: 11:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
kinswhite:
The advice i have 4 u is this.
keep ur degree aside and go learn a skill. dnt put too much hope on paper qualification and dnt think u are too old to learn a skill. i saw a married man with 3 kids puts his qualification outside as things are nt working out well and starts all over as an apprentice to a welder, he was patiently learning the skill despite all odds but today, that same man is a proud owner of a big welding workshop with lots of boys under him, he is living fine, has his own car and currently building a big house.
My brother dnt rely on ur qualification of 6 yrs back when companies are interested in fresh graduates not above the age of 25.
i had to keep my qualification aside and go learn software engineering of which i believe by the grace of God i will start my own biz after am tru with the program.
Learning a skill might even boost ur chances in the labour market with ur degree.
My opinion
bros I have a little brother aged 13years-----where-can he learn this software engineering of a thing in lagos?
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by zeke100(m): 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Neduzze5:

Hello bro, I'm a freelance writer with skills in article writing, academic writing, technical writing among others. I've tried freelancer, upwork and fiverr but I don't really get along with it due to some issues

I'll be glad if you can outsource some jobs to me. I'll be expecting your reply bro
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by mikovo2002(m): 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
lexaydfg:

Please, I will like to be lectured too, how will I contact you. Here's my email: ayokanmialex@gmail.com
I am intrested mikovo2002
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Felixitie(m): 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
BlackAfrican:

CC BlackAfrican
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by kinswhite(m): 2:04am On Sep 19, 2016
Shakitibob0:
bros I have a little brother aged 13years-----where-can he learn this software engineering of a thing in lagos?
Dnt knw abt Lag. Mine is delta
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by jozzee1(m): 2:33am On Sep 19, 2016
I'm interested too bro.
Call/ whatsapp: 08060865059.

Naughtysite:

If you want me to lecture you on smart businesses, send me ur number.

Businesses that can give you 100% profit and they are decent.

I am not joking.

Taking to crime is putting your life at stake. If you sleep one night inside cell ( Not even prison ), you wont create this thread..
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by jozzee1(m): 2:46am On Sep 19, 2016
I need ur help in this regard as well.
jozzee_4love@yahoo.com

Neduzze5:
So sorry for your predicament bro.

You have a good head on your shoulder, you read a lot and you have a good command of English.

What I think is that you should get a good laptop but cheap, probably a mini laptop, advertise yourself on Nairaland as an article writer (with all these books wey you don read, I'm sure you can easily write an article), use your phone if it's an android to tether to your laptop, get an airtel Sim and subscribe for 3gb for 1k monthly (I can teach you how if you don't know).

In a month, you can make nothing less than 50k from the comfort of your house. After you have garnered much experience with working for Nairalanders, you can then foray into the foreign market on sites like Fiverr, Upwork etc.

This is what I do and I can tell you, it's the best thing ever. I for one, don't even want to slave myself working for an employer that would pay me peanuts. But if you still wish, you can apply to teach in schools.

After your period has expired, go to your staff room and begin working on any article jobs you have or look for new ones. That way, you can add an extra 10k or 15k to your account balance.

Also, seek for God's face in all that you do. Look for opportunities as well. I believe you have a business idea you wish to carry out if you have the money. There's this diamondbet6 stuff currently ongoing that would end tomorrow or next. You can check it out and apply.

You can contact me if you need anything. Crime doesn't pay bro because if you enter my house to come rob me, I'd shoot you to death. It's as simple as that.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by jozzee1(m): 3:21am On Sep 19, 2016
@ polymathic
@ blackAfrican
kindly help me too.
Whatsapp: 08060865059
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Neduzze5(m): 5:24am On Sep 19, 2016
zeke100:

Hello bro, I'm a freelance writer with skills in article writing, academic writing, technical writing among others. I've tried freelancer, upwork and fiverr but I don't really get along with it due to some issues

I'll be glad if you can outsource some jobs to me. I'll be expecting your reply bro

Send me a mail... My email is on my signature.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Neduzze5(m): 5:25am On Sep 19, 2016
jozzee1:
I need ur help in this regard as well.

Send me a mail via my email on my signature.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 19, 2016
I understand your point(s) very clearly but I do not think you understand mine.
Do you know Myles Munroe, the late Motivatinal speaker/writer from Bahamas who died few years ago in a plane crash? No? I have virtually all his books. Zigziglar, John C.Maxwell, Mike Murdock, Ben Carson, Robert Greene etc etc, I have all thier works.

Bros all what you wrote here arent new to me. Infact I can write you a doctoral thesis/dissertion on self help/empowerment. I have applied all these principles, but all na lie !!

Ask him where he got money to write ican
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by bomolu: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2016
A pure water factory in Surulere needs the services of experienced drivers to supply and sell their products to customers. Salary very attractive.
Interested persons should reside at Surulere or its environs.
Should posses an original Drivers license.
Experienced drivers from other water factories have added advantage. Please Call 08180699323 for more details or visit 16 Badaru Street, off Adegoke, Surulere. Lagos.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by franksunny(m): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2016
lacapine:
Nigerians!! I hail una oooo. You don't kick a man who is already on the floor. Abi e no dey work 4 we country? I am not saying you give him a banquet table but at least understand his situation. He is hurting deeply and needs to vent. We can't take all he said and began to make him feel like he ain't doing enough. And who says Nigerian don't owe its citizens? why do we then pay tax and other social amenities bill? They might not owe us all but they owe us something. Teachers that are paid to teach owe the students and the authorities that employed them a duty so bro. Govt owe us well well. We can work on our minds so we don't expect too much but they sure d owe us something.

Besides, this guy just spoke the minds of millions that are hurting. It's a really baaaaaaad situation. A country that has a larger population of his active youth idle, Na crime go plenty pass because you end up with people who are angry and frustrated and they begin to fight everything and everybody.

My sincere advice to you dumeje. please calm down. pick up a job, any job at all to keep busy. I am a graduate but teaching and collecting N15,000. Did I tell you I worked in the bank but downsizing affected me? Since yesterday, I have wept out my eyes. I cried bro. I think my matter cry tire. But then at all at all na winch. So just get BUSY. Crime has its own down side. I also make liquid soap to sell in one village market here in Abuja. How much I dey sell?
But how I go do? I still applied for FIRS and the rest. All na the spirit of not giving up. No be only you ooo.

A lot of youths are in your shoes. Angry at their society. I pray we put this situation under control before it worsens. Guy. you don't have any iota of crime instinct in you. Nobody does crime and announces it like you do. You spoke from a place of hurt. dazzol.

Hang on. Keep praying and keep believing and just do what your hands can find. profstar. well said.
True talk. This post just reminded me that i graduated six years and one month ago and still the hussle have not pay yet. but there is no dream of giving up.
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Shessy125: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2016
@Polymathic, Cc:BlackAfrican..here is my whatsapp 08032434717 I'm interested too
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 19, 2016
lexaydfg:

Please, I'm interested. I have an android phone. Here's my email account: ayokanmialex@gmail.com
08 12 64406 37 whatsapp me
Re: Six Years After Graduation Yet No Job, I Think It Is Time I Delve Into Crime by gemale(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Neduzze5:

Check my signature
Mailed u already. Pls cld u get back 2 me? Tnx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Released Candidates For Consol 8 For Customs Recruitment / President Buhari Approves Take-Off Of The Special Public Works Programme / Vacancy For All Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.