Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Ever Had Such Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Such Experience? (1330 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had Such Experience? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Im quite down which makes me quite bored right now, been indoors all day and my mind wondered to funny events that happened in my life.

There was this guy i was ahead of in my university days but i had zoned him as a brother just cause we of the same tribe. We always hung out and had so much fun but i always never gave him any chance to ask me to date him, id always have ways of diverting his attention.
This continued for a while , then i graduated and travelled for Nysc scheme.

I did not try to reach him through calls or texts. One day he called, complained about my attitude, and made known his feelings to me and told me lots of things. So i told him when i get back for holidays , id come see him at school ( he was in final year).

Finally, i came for holidays and went to school to surprise him that i was back. I cald him and he told me he was at the sports centre. On my arrival, the crowd was much , so i called him to come to the gate. He came, we hugged and had a smal talk and he decided to lead me to his seat. On getting to his seat , he sat beside a petite girl and made me seat at his right side. Then he faced me and said .....

" Maychang meet Biola my girlfriend, Biola, this is Maychang my good friend.... we exchanged pleasantries and smiled at each other.

Thats the end of my story... we never talked about dating or anything serius from that day. i been wan cry that day....but as a strong woman... i got over it.

Share yours too...

wink
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by EmperorLee(m): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Make e no be like say you no get comments, make I just epp u drop this comment here wink

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
EmperorLee:
Make e no be like say you no get comments, make I just epp u drop this comment here wink

yea right...... or u mean incase its hits frontpage , so you can modify it and boast about being the first to comment.
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by teejaypee: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
EmperorLee:
lol grin grin grin

Man you're wickedt
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
EmperorLee:
my brother make we just epp her ministry cheesy

she need our epp grin

Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by EmperorLee(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
Maychang:

yea right...... or u mean incase its hits frontpage , so you can modify it and boast about being the first to comment.

Haha I don't even follow threads that I just randomly drop comments on so there's no way I'd know if it hits Fp.
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by EmperorLee(m): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
teejaypee:

lol grin grin grin

Man you're wickedt

I epp her ministry ooh n she still kan tackle me untop grin

Teejaypee? Noh be d same one from campaign team dat year?
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by EmperorLee(m): 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lucaz:
my brother make we just epp her ministry cheesy

she need our epp grin

Hahahahaha there's love in Epping grin cheesy grin
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Hahahahaha there's love in Epping grin cheesy grin
their is a particular blessing attached to it grin

Chelsea they fall my hands that way
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by teejaypee: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

I epp her ministry ooh n she still kan tackle me untop grin

Teejayp.ee? Noh be d same one from campaign team dat year?
no mind her, na because you cum comment on her thread na!. grin

that year? Or you mean 'this' year? smiley
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by EmperorLee(m): 9:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
teejaypee:
no mind her, na because you cum comment on her thread na!. grin

that year? Or you mean 'this' year? smiley

grin grin No mind her, she no know say to CUM this thread CUM comment no be small thing grin cheesy

Hahaha I no dey forget monikers like dat na, how you dey my brother?
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by jonaifame22(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
There was this fine smallie,I was dating then, she was a confirmed virgin and we intended to get married, she calls me every night and visits me almost everyday and I'll jus suck her pvssy and I won't fvck her we were waiting for our wedding night,
Then it happenned she got admission in uniben and before I cld say jack she called me months later to break up wth me, i jus knew uniben boiz hav done their worst on her, her hymen had been destroyed by one rude boy,the thing pain me die!

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by EmperorLee(m): 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lucaz:
their is a particular blessing attached to it grin

Chelsea they fall my hands that way

Which epp undecided Wetin you know wey pass women undecided You better repent grin

Chelsea na smellowz na, no levels.
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by teejaypee: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin grin No mind her, she no know say to CUM this thread CUM comment no be small thing grin cheesy

Hahaha I no dey forget monikers like dat na, how you dey my brother?
for this recession she no know say to cum no easy grin grin

I'm cooler than an AC mehnn! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
EmperorLee:

Which epp undecided Wetin you know wey pass women undecided You better repent grin

Chelsea na smellowz na, no levels.
sabi break people heart

bro make we leave this thread, cause of anti sperm spam grin
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by teejaypee: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
jonaifame22:
There was this fine smallie,I was dating then she was confirmed virgin and we intended to get married, she calls meeverz night and visits me almost everyday and I'll jus suck her pvssy and I won't fvck we were waiting for our wedding night,
Then it happenned she got admission in uniben and before I cld say jack she called me months later to break up wth me, i jus knew uniben boiz hav done their worst on her, her hymen had been destroyed by one rude boy,the thing pain me die!

hehehe! grin

you remind me of my first Gf those days!
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
jonaifame22:
There was this fine smallie,I was dating then she was a confirmed virgin and we intended to get married, she calls me every night and visits me almost everyday and I'll jus suck her pvssy and I won't fvck her we were waiting for our wedding night,

your case is so Biblical..... "And Moses paved the way for the israelites.

lolzz dats painful tho

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by jonaifame22(m): 9:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
Maychang:

your case is so Biblical..... "And Moses paved the way for the israelites.

lolzz dats painful tho
I know my dick hasn't forgiven me till today cos it was workn perfectly, I jus refused to use it on her
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by Sirmuel1(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2016
jonaifame22:
I know my dick hasn't forgiven me till today cos it was workn perfectly, I just refused to use it on her

cheesy
Re: Ever Had Such Experience? by Switup: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2016
jonaifame22:
I know my dick hasn't forgiven me till today cos it was workn perfectly, I jus refused to use it on her
*no offense* but are u gay? ur gender. i see "f" all overit

(1) (Reply)

Check My New Profile Pix Hay Or Nay / 2 Dangerous Sex Positions Forclassic Men / Lady Cries Out As Photographer Refuse To Give Her The Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.