Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

5 Student Jobs To Earn Money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Student Jobs To Earn Money (714 Views)

What Part Time Student Jobs Can I Do While Studying Abroad? / Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad / Female Marketing Reps In Ogun State (student Jobs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Student Jobs To Earn Money by Pemale(m): 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
[b]Have you ever thought of being a student and doing a job to earn money without deviating from academics?if yes then you are on the path to earn money as a student.many students want to earn money while they are in school.Especially doing lesser work for upkeep money.
HOW TO GET THESE JOBS
Several of these jobs are readily available with instant earning or short earning start time but you have to consider the below factorsTime: Create time or have time for the job.
Ideas: Have an idea of the type of job you wish to start or want to venture into,then setup a plan .
Determination/Passion: Let it be a passion job,where you love it and it gives you other learning ground.
Fun: it should be fun doing it, keeps you happy etc
Money: It should give you cash because it is also reason you doing it.

Note: Don’t expect huge cash in most case but moderate cash or something to keep you going to acquire somethings needed.

LIST OF JOBS AVAILABLE

Graphic Design:
Be it videos,pictures etc.this guys get good pay for doing this and the more they keep doing it,the more to become good.as a student you can earn $60.000 i.e N10,000 above

Writing and Proofreading:
Lot's of student have earned money doing this,you just have to write stories, articles, technical reports, essay etc for people and proofread people’s writing to eliminate errors in spelling, grammar.Base on this work you can earn from $5.00 i.e N2,000
Note: this is majorly online where this services can be rendered.Start earning money today.

Hair Dressing and Barbing:
As a male one need to barb his hair once in a week or twice a month,and for females four times a month or twice a month. For a full semester or session a large amount is spent, you definitely need to start this majorly inside the campus or where students reside most. Don’t look at competitors as challenge but the services they have and don’t have.
Set it up and boom like a BOMB, you get good cash of $65.00 i.e N10,00 above.

Tutoring:
Who said knowledge is a waste, knowledge gives birth and it grows.With your knowledge start tutoring fellow students of your level and lower level on the field of study they require assistance and you get paid doing this, you also impact knowledge to others.

You could involve other tutors to handle areas that is not your field while you are in charge.So many students are aware of tutorials and don’t know how to start one or turn it to a money earning job in school. You get from $6.75 i.e N2,000 per student and above plus other benefits, rewards, gifts, fame and friendships.

Sales Guy/Lady:
Cool cash for selling to fellow colleague especially stationaries, books, mobile phones and laptops with accessories, clothing etc. From this you get least $10.00 i.e N3,000 and there you go in cash
Don’t just be a student have a student job that pays today and start as an entrepreneur

Source: http://collegeforbes..com/2018/11/masters-study-canada-university-scholarships.html[/b]
Re: 5 Student Jobs To Earn Money by okdannyel(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2016
Cool!

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Lists Of 198 Rusticated Students / The Secret Of Making All Round A's In Your First Year In Higher Institution / Help!! Arts And Science Result Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.