Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248402 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
do4luv14:

The one that got me Emotiinal is that of Reina, when Gost was about going out, to search her Killers, the song though

MERCY ON ME.., JUST A LITTLE mercy

omo it touch my soul mehn, so much that i continue to sing it for days

Mercy by Jacob Banks.
Power has really lost its penchant for great soundtracks in this new sequel.
Power itself had great soundtracks!!!

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
jonsnow92:
Mercy by Jacob Banks.
Power has really lost its penchant for great soundtracks in this new sequel.
Power itself had great soundtracks!!!

The soundtracks they've been using in book II has been great too though. Like that Monster by Jacob Banks in ep1. Power producers really like Jacob Banks o

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by happybee: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
The most emotional part for me in power was the scene where Ghost was being arrested by Angela and cuffed from his club.

Unknown by Jacob banks. I replayed that scene many times that I can't even remember.

Jacob banks, guy deserves some accolades for that series soundtracks.

Monster too was mad. You got this kinda strong vibes the very first you listening to that track. Especially from the scene it was first played, where Ghost was in the prison.

Damn!

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jonsnow92: 8:35am On Oct 08, 2020
Ibunkun1:

The soundtracks they've been using in book II has been great too though. Like that Monster by Jacob Banks in ep1. Power producers really like Jacob Banks o
Monster was used in Power too when Ghost was in Jail.
Jacob is boss!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Twifemmy(m): 8:49am On Oct 08, 2020
Don't laugh Alone,... She Just released this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRxzs-vL1kc
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 11:42am On Oct 11, 2020
Any link for episode 6
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
donephi:
Any link for episode 6
Not until December
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Jarchi(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2020
Lemme go download

Support- Jarchi First Single 'No Be Play' Off His Ebeta Album

Please Share and Subscribe
We need 1200 YouTube SUBSCRIBERS to be able to drop it on all music streaming and download website.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkkYp8pQoFs
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iammolahs(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2020
Gr8lex:
Not until December
December!! like why?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2020
iammolahs:

December!! like why?
They are on mid-season break
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by bennyflipy(m): 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
Gr8lex:
Not until December
Ha
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kaycee7(m): 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Brayden just upgraded from sheep to wolf. I been dey look the guy like mumu but him come impress me for this episode. Hope he has the balls of steel to deal with the Tejada family and the game. The streets no send him papa like Stanford.
Jabari just dey photocopy our boy work. Typical Nigerian lecturer. E sure me say Tariq go still run street ontop him head.
Diana too amateur to play Tariq. Kanan already taught the boy how to be strong against puśsy. And she's already caught feelings.

6 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamconcept(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
Kaycee7:
Brayden just upgraded from sheep to wolf. I been dey look the guy like mumu but him come impress me for this episode. Hope he has the balls of steel to deal with the Tejada family and the game. The streets no send him papa like Stanford.
Jabari just dey photocopy our boy work. Typical Nigerian lecturer. E sure me say Tariq go still run street ontop him head.
Diana too amateur to play Tariq. Kanan already taught the boy how to be strong against puśsy. And she's already caught feelings.

kanan..if not Tariq no sabi jack.his mother trained him small too oo...lets be expecting monet to add to it
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Decryptor(m): 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
That Black lawyer Davis is dying next episode.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kaycee7(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2020
Decryptor:
That Black lawyer Davis is dying next episode.
grin grin grin Calm down. You go dey watch the nigga reach season 3. E fit even dey till the end of the show

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kaycee7:
grin grin grin Calm down. You go dey watch the nigga reach season 3. E fit even dey till the end of the show

grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
That was how I was thinking Saxe will get got till he reach second book grin cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by olabolaji(m): 3:49am On Oct 16, 2020
That Saxe is a cockroach. Knows how to survive, think this is the season his cup got full
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamphilips(m): 12:22am On Oct 17, 2020
olabolaji:
That Saxe is a cockroach. Knows how to survive, this this is the season his cup got full

He must Collect!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Thuna(m): 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2020
I just too loving the series...

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
How come monet is in drug-dealing in queens for years and she didn't know who ghost and tommy was? Not even her husband in jail. According to the story from the first season, the show producer made us believe ghost and Tommy are big guns in the drug business when it comes to new york shit.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Exactly and more trouble for Saxe because he will be asked how he knew Tariq was at the cemetery
Obviously he didn't do that by the book grin
I forsee doom for Saxe, he's stupid and reckless,his brother offered him a job he rejected it just to be another person boy.
He's gone

Saxe is annoying as fucccck! Lol grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
obontami:

Saxe is annoying as fucccck! Lol grin
He con stupid join grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 6:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
iamconcept:
well lemme nt say much this is the same story being refined for us
Brayden=Tommy
Tariq=Ghost
Railey=Holly
Diane=Tasha
Lauren=Angela

and hey I dont think Davis will screw Saxe over..Nigga likes to win(he wouldnt have taken the case if not that Tariq forced his hand)..make we no forget say Davis sef na street lowkey shaa

Anything still fit pop..bodies will start dropping soon in final 5 episodes...this Monet is gonna add to what kanan left gosh Tariq fit even better pass James.

I agree with the first paragraph. But I totally disagree with the emboldened.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
do4luv14:

The one that got me Emotiinal is that of Reina, when Gost was about going out, to search her Killers, the song though

MERCY ON ME.., JUST A LITTLE mercy

omo it touch my soul mehn, so much that i continue to sing it for days

What about the song played when ghost was at Raina's burial ground, then Dre appear from nowhere. Then he warned him not to try to kill him 'cos 'em Jimenez cartel got his back. The song is titled 'principles' by jadakiss and fabulous. The hook on that song is heavenly.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
obontami:
How come monet is in drug-dealing in queens for years and she didn't know who ghost and tommy was? Not even her husband in jail. According to the story from the first season, the show producer made us believe ghost and Tommy are big guns in the drug business when it comes to new york shit.

True, nice observation wink grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamconcept(m): 1:34am On Oct 20, 2020
obontami:

I agree with the first paragraph. But I totally disagree with the emboldened.

Honestly.. Well Tariq is still a baby sha.. But I only said that cos of how kanan put him through... And what he picked up from Ghost too and what Monet would add going forward

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamconcept(m): 1:37am On Oct 20, 2020
obontami:

I don't think they have called James Ghost publicly like on the news.. And let's not forget only a few really knew who ghost was on the streets.. Baba dint wantu cast

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
iamconcept:

I don't think they have called James Ghost publicly like on the news.. And let's not forget only a few really knew who ghost was on the streets.. Baba dint wantu cast

Remember, the drug-dealing crews knows who he was. I'm talking about crews like : Tainos, Toro Locos, RSK's, even shin the Korean dealer that owns a kareoke club. Remember he ask Tommy if still working with ghost, when tommy wanted to start doing 'business' with him. Meaning he knows ghost even when he haven't met him.

I think monet and her husband not knowing who ghost was in the series was a huge goof!

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 10:29am On Oct 21, 2020
obontami:

Remember, the drug-dealing crews knows who he was. I'm talking about crews like : Tainos, Toro Locos, RSK's, even shin the Korean dealer that owns a kareoke club. Remember he ask Tommy if still working with ghost, when tommy wanted to start doing 'business' with him. Meaning he knows ghost even when he haven't met him.

I think monet and her husband not knowing who ghost was in the series was a huge goof!
Seconded. Nice observation

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2020
I swear I didn't know power book2 has started. lemmi get busy ASAP
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mid season Trailer out. Seems Zeke's back on the court and More trouble for Tariq as usual cheesy grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.