Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248912 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Mopricelezz(f): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
Cane is going cray cray on Monet. Chai! That boy na bastard. I love the way his dad taught him a lesson sha 'don't you ever put your hands on my wife' grin

Now the police officer don vex. Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mopricelezz:
Cane is going cray cray on Monet. Chai! That boy na bastard. I love the way his dad taught him a lesson sha 'don't you ever put your hands on my wife' grin

Now the police officer don vex. Hmmmm

And he mentioned something about Dru and Diana being Monet's kids
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jide09(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please guys, I couldn't watch on my phone, I av tried VLC, MX player. Please which video app can I use to watch, it keeps saying "can't play this file"
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2020
iamoyindamola:
If you think Davis will cross Tariq and send him to jail I laff at you all... grin grin grin
You have no idea who Davis is, I feel he's leading Saxe to doom. He might be looking at the chief attorney post since he noticed blanca and tameika said Saxe is dirty he has been trying to get him
Let's wait till December cheesy
Told you guys there's no way Davis will give out Tariq or Tasha
Saxe is a dull motherfvcker
I'm actually afraid of cane he's deadly

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ibunkun1:

And he mentioned something about Dru and Diana being Monet's kids
That na normal talk bro since he's the eldest
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
iamoyindamola:

That na normal talk bro since he's the eldest

Yeah, that's true
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2020
jide09:
Please guys, I couldn't watch on my phone, I av tried VLC, MX player. Please which video app can I use to watch, it keeps saying "can't play this file"

Hmm, which website did you use to downland it?

You might have to downland another one. Try using Netnaija
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by WetSmoke: 5:55am On Dec 08, 2020
Wetin Sax no go see for power.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 7:12am On Dec 08, 2020
WetSmoke:
Wetin Sax no go see for power.
Wahala for who they Stan saxe grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Wahala for who they Stan saxe grin
Sergeant Rodriguez will end sax career. 2bit will locate Tommy and the drug business continues.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
I've always knew cane's gon' go outta control from the first episode, so I'm not surprised. Though I'm glad his dad thought him some lesson he won't forget in hurry.

Patiently wanting for Tommy, 2-bit and cane to link up. That team gon' be epic. Three of 'em are trigger happy motherfuckers. Although I think they will need someone with the kind of ghost's intelligence to lead the team. All of them can't just be out there shooting and killing people for fun without a true leader. Who that gon' be? breh I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2020
Good to see my nigga 2-bit outta jail. Look at the way McClean played saxe. I think saxe gon' end up in jail or dead. That boy is annoying as fucccck. I even hate that Riley girl more.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamoyindamola(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2020
obontami:
Good to see my nigga 2-bit outta jail. Look at the way McClean played saxe. I think saxe gon' end up in jail or dead. That boy is annoying as fucccck. I even hate that Riley girl more.
Davis will tell Tariq about the video of him confessing to kill his father, Tariq will figure out about the drink Riley was sorry about and the and also figure out she's saxe's cousin
The girl will be in trouble, I think Tariq will link up with cane to do the dirty work(kill Riley)

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2020
obontami:
I've always knew cane's gon' go outta control from the first episode, so I'm not surprised. Though I'm glad his dad thought him some lesson he won't forget in hurry.

Patiently wanting for Tommy, 2-bit and cane to link up. That team gon' be epic. Three of 'em are trigger happy motherfuckers. Although I think they will need someone with the kind of ghost's intelligence to lead the team. All of them can't just be out there shooting and killing people for fun without a true leader. Who that gon' be? breh I don't know.

100% right cheesy. But I'm not so sure the show runners will unite two ruthless executors like that sha but anything is possible

The only aspect Tariq needs to become a true gangaster is his Physicality. And Cane can help him build that but their relationship isn't so great sha. I think we'll still see more collabos between Brayden and Cane grin. Brayden has the potential to become really influential in the game too.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Davis will tell Tariq about the video of him confessing to kill his father, Tariq will figure out about the drink Riley was sorry about and the and also figure out she's saxe's cousin
The girl will be in trouble, I think Tariq will link up with cane to do the dirty work(kill Riley)

Very Possible, but killing Riley without Saxe could be more trouble for Tariq so it's better he deals with both of them.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ibunkun1:

100% right cheesy. But I'm not so sure the show runners will unite two ruthless executors like that sha but anything is possible

The only aspect Tariq needs to become a true gangaster is his Physicality. And Cane can help him build that but their relationship isn't so great sha. I think we'll still see more collabos between Brayden and Cane grin. Brayden has the potential to become really influential in the game too.

Everybody already is already thinking cane and tommy gon' link up. Courtney and other producers of the show might twist the plot. Even 2-bit might not link up with tommy after his release from jail. Because tommy will be wondering why he got released from jail early. Tommy might think he's a snitch. Lemme not talk too much sha, let's see what will happen in next episode. You know in power anything can happen.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Very Possible, but killing Riley without Saxe could be more trouble for Tariq so it's better he deals with both of them.

You mean tariq gon' kill both saxe and riley?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
obontami:

You mean tariq gon' kill both saxe and riley?

Not directly, he could find a way to implicate Saxe to get dismissed or exposed for his misconduct and consequently jailed. Killing Riley without a smart plan will put Saxe on the look out because he'll know she was killed because Tariq found out she was monitoring him. And Tariq might not find it easy killing Riley because she's his best friend's chic

And if Saxe finds out Tariq kills Riley, he will make sure Tariq pay for it. Legally or not!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2020
obontami:

Everybody already is already thinking cane and tommy gon' link up. Courtney and other producers of the show might twist the plot. Even 2-bit might not link up with tommy after his release from jail. Because tommy will be wondering why he got released from jail early. Tommy might think he's a snitch. Lemme not talk too much sha, let's see what will happen in next episode. You know in power anything can happen.

Right!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Can't wait for Sunday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Please I beg, once you download drop the direct link okay? Thank you.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Subomi007: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
makydebbie:

You can't truly wait.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Subomi007:

You can't truly wait.

cheesy, abi o
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
Subomi007:

You can't truly wait.

Lmao yes I can't.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 7:53am On Dec 13, 2020
Tariq already found out about Riley and Saxe

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Arturitoroman: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Arturitoroman: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2020
makydebbie:

Just click on continue download

https://toxicwap.com/areyouhuman5.php?fid=377251
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 8:51am On Dec 13, 2020
Arturitoroman:

Just click on continue download

https://toxicwap.com/areyouhuman5.php?fid=377251

Hey dear, thank you, God richly bless you.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2020
veekid:
Tariq already found out about Riley and Saxe

If I slap you and this your spoiler. angry grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2020
Omo I don watch this latest episode but make I no spoil am for you all, so evening we can discuss. grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Subomi007: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2020
makydebbie:
Omo I don watch this latest episode but make I no spoil am for you all, so evening we can discuss. grin

Lol.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2020
makydebbie:

If I slap you and this your spoiler. angry grin
Debbie wan slap me oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.