Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249747 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2020
No spoilers guys grin,
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2020
makydebbie:
Omo I don watch this latest episode but make I no spoil am for you all, so evening we can discuss. grin

No shaking. wink

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by mboii(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2020
Ibunkun1:

No shaking. wink
Iz out already?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2020
mboii:
Iz out already?

Yep, Check Netnaija

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 2dice01: 11:59am On Dec 13, 2020
Discussion class resume by 4pm
no late comer
But you can come earlier cheesy

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2020
2dice01:
Discussion class resume by 4pm
no late comer
But you can come earlier cheesy

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by shyyor: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
I have watched it like two times already.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
obontami:

Everybody already is already thinking cane and tommy gon' link up. Courtney and other producers of the show might twist the plot. Even 2-bit might not link up with tommy after his release from jail. Because tommy will be wondering why he got released from jail early. Tommy might think he's a snitch. Lemme not talk too much sha, let's see what will happen in next episode. You know in power anything can happen.
2bit is not a snitch, even Sargent Rodriguez couldn't break him. Even In court section he did not expose anybody, his best frnd who snitch who I can remember his name for early release, he exposed him and Tommy ended his chapter. 2bit is a real nigger and shall die as a real nigger just like kenan....

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
fact45:

2bit is not a snitch, even Sargent Rodriguez couldn't break him. Even In court section he did not expose anybody, his best frnd who snitch who I can remember his name for early release, he exposed him and Tommy ended his chapter. 2bit is a real nigger and shall die as a real nigger just like kenan....

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
shyyor:
I have watched it like two times already.

Mhen, you gotta love this series. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
veekid:
Debbie wan slap me oooo
Before nko as you dey drop spoiler
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Well one major thing i've learnt in Power is everything isn't always the way they look. And when you're with the one you truly love who truly loves you also,honesty is the best policy. Hiding things just complicated things for both of you.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by aliyuthayo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ibunkun1:
Well one major thing i've learnt in Power is everything isn't always the way they look. And when you're with the one you truly love who truly loves you also,honesty is the best policy. Hiding things just complicated things for both of you.
The writer really made Tariq smart in this episode(Blood
Stain)

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 2dice01: 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fair enough
This is the Konji episode cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
2dice01:
Fair enough
This is the Konji episode cheesy

grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 2dice01: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ibunkun1:

grin
Wahala for those that didn't watch with Boo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tariq needs to decide who he really wants between Lauren and Diana, Cane is planning some deadly stuff for Tariq grin

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
2dice01:
Wahala for those that didn't watch with Boo cheesy

cheesy grin, person wey no get Boo nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
aliyuthayo:

The writer really made Tariq smart in this episode(Blood
Stain)

Sorry, I don't get the blood stain part
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by liketerm: 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jabari is so obsessed with that female professor, those are the kind of nigger i hate, do your best and leave the rest for other niggers to continue, that dude is a pus*sy a*ss nigger. Tariq need training on self defense if he want to last in this game, that is the reasoning i keep blamming ghost for not teaching his kids how to protect them self.Hate sax or love him but he is a nigger that will do anything to win grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 2dice01: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ibunkun1:

cheesy grin, person wey no get Boo nko? grin
Advise not to use Vaseline cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by 2dice01: 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ibunkun1:
Tariq needs to decide who he really wants between Lauren and Diana, Cane is planning some deadly stuff for Tariq grin
They are only giving us Ghost Pro max

James - Tariq
Tommy - Brayden
Diana - Tasha
Angela - Lauren
Knaan - Cane

With alittle twist here and there

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by MrCodeSolo: 6:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
My favourite characters rite now;
SAXE: day guy knows how to play d mind games and survive, he get 9 cat lives.

CANE: another nigga with d gangstery attitude, his role is really filling the darker aspects of the drug running power series.

BRAYDEN: another rich dude wey thinks drug runnings naa fun and I like the fact say him and Tariq naa like ghost & tommy from youth.

TARIQ: Dz kid just wan get his mom out of jail and finish college sharp sharp to re-activate his father club business. but btw you and me Tariq got that killer look in his eyes....if he fit kill his dad naa who go cross am wey him no go take out eventually. I understand say they wan mold am to be something greater, smarter and indeed the real and refined shadow behind the name GHOST. & If you remember, this kid no be wan go college B4. He just wan to just be in power rite away with his loving mom by his side. & He bin no wan do drug b4, but out of d desperate need to get his mom out of jail, naa him make am turn to the monet family for steady supply since his lawyer dey cost like hell.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Dannytee76(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Just came across this thread I read the whole thread

omo power too sweet

if Ghost had disciplined Tariq the way cane dad did to him he wouldn't have turn this way he might still b alive

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by aliyuthayo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Sorry, I don't get the blood stain part

Tariq had to disclose the answer to Lauren to avoid explaining to her how he got blood on his shirt, if the kissing continues which might lead to sex.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
2dice01:
Advise not to use Vaseline cheesy
cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
aliyuthayo:

Tariq had to disclose the answer to Lauren to avoid explaining to her how he got blood on his shirt, if the kissing continues which might lead to sex.

Oh OK, I didn't know that's what you meant. Very true, I'm sure he'll apologize. He really needs to decide on who he will go for between Lauren and Diana
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by shyyor: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tariq will jump it and pass
quote author=Ibunkun1 post=97028800]Tariq needs to decide who he really wants between Lauren and Diana, Cane is planning some deadly stuff for Tariq grin[/quote]
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by shyyor: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jabari is pusvy ass nigga. Professor Miligram is beautiful I swear. I don't what will happen next but I like how Tariq got rid of Riley out if Brayden life. She is a mole .
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
This episode 7 belongs to the trashcan. Nothing interesting, one would have thought with the way the episode 6 ended; with 2-bit coming outta prison, we'll see actions but hell no! No appearance from 2-bit all all, no tommy yet. Just some goofy storyline. They should end this power book 2 shit already. Tommy's spin off gon' be the truth breh.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by waywardpikin: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
obontami:
This episode 7 belongs to the trashcan. Nothing interesting, one would have thought with the way the episode 6 ended; with 2-bit coming outta prison, we'll see actions but hell no! No appearance from 2-bit all all, no tommy yet. Just some goofy storyline. They should end this power book 2 shit already. Tommy's spin off gon' be the truth breh.

Thank you jare!

Truth is this whole season is shìt. A very watered down version of the Power we once knew. Nothing was special in episode 6 either apart from the gratuitous appearance of 2-bit.

If you guys are keen on watching something that is gritty and focuses on how one started at the bottom and rose to the top in the drug game, check out SNOWFALL.

Very underrated but worth it. I'm wondering why I didn't check it out sooner.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.