Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248727 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Zyxzzzz: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2020
I love this episode cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2020
This episode is... Efi, cane and twopid made it... No spoilers yet
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by liketerm: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:
Episode 8 is Lit

'if you hurt what's mine, I'm gonna find a way to hurt what's yours'
This is the street, you got to protect your self all the time by any means necessary.#quoteoftheday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Really disappointed with 2bit, he did not represent the real nigger code..

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
When are we wilding on this mad a$$ episode?
It's two scenes for me

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
masterfactor:
I think the writers are building up 2bit to be Tariq's right hand hitter. Meanwhile, ghost is dead, Tasha behind bars, Tariq is a loner trying to survive... What do you expect? 2bit has always been like that

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jiday4(m): 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2020
WHITELIGHTER:
Episode 8 is Lit

'if you hurt what's mine, I'm gonna find a way to hurt what's yours'

I so much love that line from Tasha.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2020
veekid:
I think the writers are building up 2bit to be Tariq's right hand hitter. Meanwhile, ghost is dead, Tasha behind bars, Tariq is a loner trying to survive... What do you expect? 2bit has always been like that
This is where Tariq will be missing ghost and Tommy, no one will even think of harming him on the street.

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jiday4(m): 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
veekid:

I concur

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
jiday4:

I concur
masterfactor:

This is where Tariq will be missing ghost and Tommy, no one will even think of harming him on the street.
expect cane and 2bit in action anytime soon, it's all for actions in the show...

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by trilacos: 6:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
The last episode i watched is episode 5,is episode 6-8 on o2tvseries,so that i can download it?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jiday4(m): 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
trilacos:
The last episode i watched is episode 5,is episode 6-8 on o2tvseries,so that i can download it?

Yes , it's available for download
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2020
masterfactor:

Because a nigga's tryin' to eat? I love me some 2-bit breh that nigga is straight gangsta, look at the way he took out that GTG clown.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2020
Cane is now a lone wolf and that nigga 2-bit is trying to eat. Is anybody thinking what I'm thinking?

This episode 8 is the most interesting since the beginning of this power book 2. This is what I'm talking about. I'm glad we didn't see saxe's annoying ass and riley's provoking face.

I think tariq should come straight with brayden, that boy alway got his back. Why is he always playing him like that? Good to see Zeke see other side of life, dude think life is all about fuçking, drinking and playing basketball.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Dammy774(f): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Who else noticed that our Tariq is no longer a virgin? embarassed
He didn't even lose it to the girl that he really liked embarassed
At least, now we know the girl that Tariq really loves. Like Ghost and Angela... Like Tariq and Lauren. angry
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:27am On Dec 21, 2020
veekid:

Facts!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:33am On Dec 21, 2020
Mhen! grin cheesy, I knew these guys were cooking up the steam.

Tariq just manages to ruin all his relationships except his mom's lipsrsealed. I hope he can get back together with Brayden though. I think he'll get a second chance with Effie. Cane is his own boss now, I knew he still has some brains on his head no matter how little, cheesy Letting guap live is better to cover up the street for himself.

Dru is grossly underrated, they'll start showing his crazy side from now on. Monet is cold mhen grin

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2020
Dammy774:
Who else noticed that our Tariq is no longer a virgin? embarassed
He didn't even lose it to the girl that he really liked embarassed
At least, now we know the girl that Tariq really loves. Like Ghost and Angela... Like Tariq and Lauren. angry

Tariq ain't no Virgin.

He lost his Virginity in Season 4 or 5 of Book 1 o. He lost it to Ray ray's cousin. Her name was destiny.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:39am On Dec 21, 2020
obontami:
Cane is now a lone wolf and that nigga 2-bit is trying to eat. Is anybody thinking what I'm thinking?

This episode 8 is the most interesting since the beginning of this power book 2. This is what I'm talking about. I'm glad we didn't see saxe's annoying ass and riley's provoking face.

I think tariq should come straight with brayden, that boy alway got his back. Why is he always playing him like that? Good to see Zeke see other side of life, dude think life is all about fuçking, drinking and playing basketball.

Facts!!! grin. I really hope Tariq gets back with Brayden o, it's not easy getting people who are truly loyal to you in the game he truly needs Brayden. And from episode 9 trailer, it Seems Trace died or needed medical attention.

That incident really shook Zeke o grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 3:22am On Dec 21, 2020
u sure kane didn't kill his father lorenzo?
I'm sure kane killed somebody from the thriller.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 3:24am On Dec 21, 2020
can't believe Lauren is over 28years. dammn!! that babe looks too teenage mehn.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kpalobi(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Tariq ain't no Virgin.

He lost his Virginity in Season 4 or 5 of Book 1 o. He lost it to Ray ray's cousin. Her name was destiny.

Damn Bruh Awesome memory you've got

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
2bit is done for tge season.
nigga was only expected to show up for two episodes only..
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
jumper524:

Wow...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
jumper524:

Where did you get that information?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
jumper524:

Can you stop this dumbass spoiler
You trying to be over intelligent here
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
obontami:

Where did you get that information?
He went to check the cast details, they will write the number of episodes each cast will appear.
That's the trick we used on got that year
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
sod09:

He went to check the cast details, they will write the number of episodes each cast will appear.

Ehn ehn grin,
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
sod09:

got a link to this pls?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by BeyondCertainty: 4:27am On Dec 22, 2020
Who knows the name of the artiste & song played at Monet & Riq’s meet up spot ? Same track was played at the end of the episode.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 5:12am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2020
I like watching you all analyze power sha, intelligent takes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.