Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248715 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by olabolaji(m): 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ibunkun1:

grin, they will, might not be anytime soon. But they will cheesy

Like so when the meet Diane will be like oh girl he's been fucking me and Lauren will be oh gosh he's been fucking me too. grin grin

That'll be my fav scene ever tongue tongue
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamconcept(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
olabolaji:

Like so when the meet Diane will be like oh girl he's been fucking me and Lauren will be oh gosh he's been fucking me too. grin grin

Nahh Aiint gonna ever happen like that...and its Lauren Yariq really likea Dianne just dey hope for nada
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
olabolaji:

grin cheesy,
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
iamconcept:

Nahh Aiint gonna ever happen like that...and its Lauren Yariq really likea Dianne just dey hope for nada

Hmm, I think so too. But why is he leading Diana on?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Obviously he wants to be in Monet's good books and also for Diana to always keep him abreast of happenings.

Did anyone notice the hatred Cane and the cop have for Tariq. They already think his taking their place.

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
donephi:
Obviously he wants to be in Monet's good books and also for Diana to always keep him abreast of happenings.

Did anyone notice the hatred Cane and the cop have for Tariq. They already think his taking their place.

I agree with the bolded. He can always use his relationship with Diana as an advantage in dealing with Monet. Cane is just being insecure by Tariq's growing acceptance from his mother. And he could get his hands burnt trying to eliminate Tariq.

I know Tariq will still suffer some serious blows though.

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Yea, again.i don't really perceive Cane as smart. He might want to use Brayden as a bate against Tariq,
Ibunkun1:

I agree with the bolded. He can always use his relationship with Diana as an advantage in dealing with Monet. Cane is just being insecure by Tariq's growing acceptance from his mother. And he could get his hands burnt trying to eliminate Tariq.

I know Tariq will still suffer some serious blows though.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
donephi:
Yea, again.i don't really perceive Cane as smart. He might want to use Brayden as a bate against Tariq,

Hmm, it's possible. The point that has been proven thus far is that Cane acts before thinking,not that he can't think well. so it's possible he pulls some nice moves if he's able to sit down and think well before acting. He's a certified bogeyman, and if he adds good planning to it he might be unstoppable grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:10am On Dec 16, 2020
waywardpikin:

Thank you jare!

Truth is this whole season is shìt. A very watered down version of the Power we once knew. Nothing was special in episode 6 either apart from the gratuitous appearance of 2-bit.

If you guys are keen on watching something that is gritty and focuses on how one started at the bottom and rose to the top in the drug game, check out SNOWFALL.

Very underrated but worth it. I'm wondering why I didn't check it out sooner.

I did, I just started but. I think I'm loving it
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by waywardpikin: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Man wey sabi.

Watch it and let me know if you won't be resisting the urge to get into the drug business.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by iamconcept(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Ibunkun1:

E fit be strategy��kanan did a number on the kid..lol
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
I think we would be seeing the last of riley, I hope she's killed cos she's only expected to feature in just 4 episodes..

as for sax haters

we wait till the end..
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
jumper524:
I think we would be seeing the last of riley, I hope she's killed cos she's only expected to feature in just 4 episodes..

Oh really? So we won't see her again.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
jumper524:

as for sax haters

we wait till the end..

I don know say her case fit be like Holly's. Meddles too much. Her uncle told her to observe and report, she turn herself to girlfriend angry cheesy

And o don't really hate Saxe, it's his obsession that vexes me. He's officially the major villain now grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
waywardpikin:

Man wey sabi.

Watch it and let me know if you won't be resisting the urge to get into the drug business.

Snowfall is lit. Franklin really passed through hell. And that his homie with full hair is loyal. I'm most disappointed with Mel sad

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by waywardpikin: 8:28am On Dec 19, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Snowfall is lit. Franklin really passed through hell. And that his homie with full hair is loyal. I'm most disappointed with Mel sad

Snowfall is sick mehn! I'm wondering why it's still under the radar.

You're right Franklin passed through hell. That guy has the heart of a lion. His friend with the full hair is Leon.

What happened with Mel could have happened to anybody. I guess that's what the show was trying to establish, especially because Franklin had been trying to convince himself that what was happening in the community wasn't his fault and would have happened either way. He distanced himself emotionally and it wasn't until it happened to Mel that he realised that maybe he was in fact to blame.

You binge-watched?

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2020
Yaaayyyy tomorrow

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:01am On Dec 19, 2020
waywardpikin:

Snowfall is sick mehn! I'm wondering why it's still under the radar.

You're right Franklin passed through hell. That guy has the heart of a lion. His friend with the full hair is Leon.

What happened with Mel could have happened to anybody. I guess that's what the show was trying to establish, especially because Franklin had been trying to convince himself that what was happening in the community wasn't his fault and would have happened either way. He distanced himself emotionally and it wasn't until it happened to Mel that he realised that maybe he was in fact to blame.

You binge-watched?

You're 100% right. One has to be careful when it comes to those things nobody be Superman. Mel's decline pain me o . One of my favourite episodes is episode 2 of season 2, when avi's conect kidnapped Franklin and Leon, how franklin figured out he was the plug, when he brought franklin back home and Franklin warned him about hurting those he loved and dropped the screw grin, I was like mhen this boy don grow balls o. But I guess that's what being concerned about one's loved ones can cause. And that part he spoke with his mum was so emotional.

I binge- watched the first six episodes in season 1 sha

I'm quite surprised no one really take about the series sha, their ratings is crazy o grin cheesy. Snowfall is lit
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 7:08am On Dec 20, 2020
Please link I beg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sanyababa(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Download link please
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Arturitoroman: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Arturitoroman: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2020
Episode 8 is bomb!!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Zyxzzzz: 8:21am On Dec 20, 2020
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 8:28am On Dec 20, 2020
Arturitoroman:

https://toxicwap.com/areyouhuman5.php?fid=377596

Click on download

At this point, it looks like I'll promise you marriage oo. Thank you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by shyyor: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2020
No spoiler ...I would have loved to spoil it.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by happybee: 9:45am On Dec 20, 2020
makydebbie:

At this point, it looks like I'll promise you marriage oo. Thank you. grin
Do not promise the young man what you know you wouldn't offer...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by happybee: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2020
Spoilers!
Keep off...
grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:53am On Dec 20, 2020
sanyababa:

Download link please

It's on 02tvseries
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by WHITELIGHTER: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2020
Episode 8 is Lit

'if you hurt what's mine, I'm gonna find a way to hurt what's yours'

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.