Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (248931 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2022
donephi:
This force episode wasn't really it though. But I prefer to watch it due to the ripe nipples and lesbians to the disgusting homosexuals.

I guess they are building up the storyline. However, those drug barons are still learners compared to Tommy
This man deserves a crate of trophy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 10:34am On Feb 14, 2022
I'm sure most of us didnt enjoy power from the start, in shot majority of us opted into power cos of those sex scenes before we started falling in love with ghost, then later knaan actions then later fell madly in love with tommy since he's the only nigga giving us knaan type of action in a different unique ways.
Y'all should keep calm, this book 4 I tell y'all would make more brain than power it self. More interesting actors than Julio, dre.
Trust me I can tell when we start going deep into the series y'all would love even raising knaan more than power itself. We saw that at the final episode of raising knaan. The suspense and we trying to find out who breeze was.. The father of ghost.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 1:41pm On Feb 14, 2022
Power book 4 is deeper than we thought.
You can actually tell the series hasn't even started proper, this is just watering the surface.
Wait till tommy properly gets his loyal soldiers and see how This book 4 will be the best franchise in the power universe.
I ain't even sure they have completed 10% of the whole storyline for season 1.
You can actually tell something is cooking up by watching the episode two, we Just have to wait and see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
The best scene for me is when they were playing "Travis Scott- butterfly effect".
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rossycee(f): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Simonokeh7:
3. Damn na so Mecca die baba just die like chicken grin

I don't know if you guy heard one of the crime control unit saying to his dead body "Deontay you could have waited a little longer"

If he was truly an informant in the sense that he work undercover how then do we explain why he unnecessarily killed that Asian looking guy that works with him ( when the Tejadas planned the robbery of his apartment to steal products).

Especially when he had pre knowledge that it was Cane that was the leak.

Or do we call that one collateral damage?

Lastly, this Mecca's death annoyed me sha.
They portrayed him as all high and mighty he even said to Cane that he operated an "international drug and arm smuggling business" asin oga don diversify grin into arm smuggling not some regular street boss driving round New York exchange drugs for cash

Baba had sport cars and a jet and was willing to dole out 2 Fu*cking million dollars to Tariq.

Yet his character died like a fucking chicken maybe his love abi trust for Monet naim kill am, oga was even calling her ney ney abi nah nah before his death.
The way he died sha without a fight, didn't expect his death to be that easy.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rossycee(f): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Simonokeh7:
4. Concerning Lorenzo killing Zeke for some reason I felt it was unintentional.
I just don't know why but I felt he thought he was someone else.
Lorenzo didn't know it was Zeke.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2022
plus who were those fellas Tommy locked up in car boot and burnt to death.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2022
jumper524:
locked up? Junkie having séx
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2022
Those people they dropshipped drugs for
jumper524:

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rossycee(f): 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2022
Why did Juliana go after Tommy. Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2022
Rossycee:
Why did Liliana go after Tommy. Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.
She thought he was in Chicago to clip her. She clearly said it her self
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
masterfactor:
The best scene for me is when they were playing "Travis Scott- butterfly effect".
For this life I cannot Change
Hidden Hills, deep off in the main

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
The writers are trying to take it real slow this time unlike book II which had too much heat in each episode. We could be in for a very long franchise. For now na shyte sha
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2022
jumper524:
I'm sure most of us didnt enjoy power from the start, in shot majority of us opted into power cos of those sex scenes before we started falling in love with ghost, then later knaan actions then later fell madly in love with tommy since he's the only nigga giving us knaan type of action in a different unique ways.
Y'all should keep calm, this book 4 I tell y'all would make more brain than power it self. More interesting actors than Julio, dre.
Trust me I can tell when we start going deep into the series y'all would love even raising knaan more than power itself. We saw that at the final episode of raising knaan. The suspense and we trying to find out who breeze was.. The father of ghost.
Okoto. Nothing comes close to the power ghost featured in
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 5:45pm On Feb 15, 2022
I really want to see cash(lakeisha's son). I wanna know if he'd run the streets with tommy

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rossycee(f): 10:06am On Feb 16, 2022
zeusis:
She thought he was in Chicago to clip her. She clearly said it her self
She thought. That was a wrong move, besides Tommy never knew she was in Chicago, she would have just laid low and observed.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rossycee:

Somebody want to go and find Tommy d bleeping Egan trouble ba
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Psady(m): 2:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
veekid:
if you like Lou, you will remember who said this

"Lou Lou last night breathing? We hit Lou"

That was the scene before Lou Lou's ows was lighted
am gonna re watch it , can't remember what really happened to that stupid nigga after burning down lou's house. That nigga was a serious pain in the ass
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
jumper524:

They're the guys that kidnapped diamond's brother; jenard, and also force Tommy and diamond to sell drugs even though to cops are everywhere on the street. I expect a major blow back from the boss of those guys. Episode 3 'bout to be lit as fucck!

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
Rossycee:

She used to work with Tommy and Ghost and also dated Julio, until pink sneaker's crew stab her I the face. They had to sack her 'cause she'll be easily recognise. Tommy thought they should kill her because he thought she might snitch on 'em but Ghost sent her away, she went to Chicago and then Tommy popped up. She thought he came to kill her.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by NNAMDIII(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
obontami:

She used to work with Tommy and Ghost and also dated Julio, until pink sneaker's crew stab her I the face. They had to sack her 'cause she'll be easily recognise. Tommy thought they should kill her because he thought she might snitch on 'em but Ghost sent her away, she went to Chicago and then Tommy popped up. She thought he came to kill her.
Ghost didn't send her away instead he gave her a fucking promotion

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
obontami:

They're the guys that kidnapped diamond's brother; jenard, and also force Tommy and diamond to sell drugs even though to cops are everywhere on the street. I expect a major blow back from the boss of those guys. Episode 3 'bout to be lit as fucck!
We said the same before episode one and two are you guys not tired??
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
obontami:

But I don't think Tommy kill Juliana in episode 2
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 8:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
do4luv14:

But I don't think Tommy kill Juliana in episode 2

I don't think so either.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rossycee(f): 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
obontami:

Yea i can remember her, if only she stayed on her lane.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by blexin094(m): 7:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Please, drop the link for episode 3 once you have it.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by maticar: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2022
Person chop ban?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
The storyline keeps building. Eventually it's gonna be lit. Though I like the sight of nipples every now and then
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
BALLS WILL GET YOU THROUGH THE DOOR, BRAINS WILL KEEP YOU IN THE ROOM. TOMMY EAGAN 2022

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
This episode 3 represented wackiness to the fullest. Believe you me. I've been anticipating for this Tommy's spin for a long time, 'cause of his antecedent in the power original series. But boy, what I'm seeing ain't it at all.

I finished watching the shit, and I'm like: "what the fucck did I just watched?

Can they stop showing those lame ass Flynn family - all of them. They're annoying as fucck, with their boring British accent.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.