Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (249248 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rossycee(f): 6:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
chukwugoziegi:
This Tommy na werey. Liliana need na another psyco. Be like this Cocaine wey dem dey snort na em make dem no dey reason well.
Liliana own gets me really upset, she keeps coming back.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2022
Liliana is the female version of lil guap in this spinoff. Always getting her ass whooped.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by gottoboy(m): 1:34pm On Mar 03, 2022
obontami:

Well that's your fuccking opinion. If you're telling me to get to the story line, then I'm also telling you to get used to whatever I post here about the show.

BTW, I didn't qoute you. You jumped on my mention first. Next time try to mind your fuccking business. I post whatever I want here and nothing you can do about it. Get it?

You made it my business when you started to wrongly criticize a show.

You didn't like the contents displayed in the screen, rest. Or stop following.

There are those who would enjoy the show, but with this your negative kai kai talk go discourage many.

I'm not telling you to get to the storyline, I'm simply saying if it were you who's the writer you won't do close to what we've been copping..

You're criticizing a good show, it's nothing to you. But how is my mention bothering you?? ��

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 5:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
gottoboy:

You made it my business when you started to wrongly criticize a show.

You didn't like the contents displayed in the screen, rest. Or stop following.

There are those who would enjoy the show, but with this your negative kai kai talk go discourage many.

I'm not telling you to get to the storyline, I'm simply saying if it were you who's the writer you won't do close to what we've been copping..

You're criticizing a good show, it's nothing to you. But how is my mention bothering you?? ��
[/s]

I keep criticizing if the show keeps putting mediocre shits out whether you like it or not.

You keep saying "I can't write better than the show writers, so I shouldn't criticize" shows how shallow you are. So because I can't play football and the team I support keeps playing shitty game. I shouldn't talk because I can't play? grin

Boy, the joke on you. grin

BTW, I won't respond to your rants here again and I'll keep criticizing the show it doesn't meet the standard I set for it.

If too pain you, go station go report grin LOL!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Episode 4 still below average!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Whatever the writers are doing on this force isn't working, they should stop forcing this BS on us. They shoulda focus on Tariq alone

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2022
Power force episode 5 out now on Mobiletvshows Dot com.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2022
Power book force episode 5 is fire!!!!!!!!
Now the real show begins, but Tommy is always lucky though, going into the lion's den without thinking or back up.
Tommy has always have a weakness and that weakness is he has a good heart on anyone he considers his friend and he is ready to die for that person.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 11:04am On Mar 06, 2022
OhBritannia:
Now the real show begins, but Tommy is always lucky though, going into the lion's den without thinking or back up.
Tommy has always have a weakness and that weakness is he has a good heart on anyone he considers his friend and he is ready to die for that person.

Yes ooo, that is one quality of a real NIGGAR

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OhBritannia(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2022
masterfactor:

Yes ooo, that is one quality of a real NIGGAR
That's why i love Tommy.
The series keep getting better and better.
I wonder what will finally happen when the whole of new York finds out about Tommy. grin grin grin
It's like even in our world today, new York is the most respected and feared in America.
There is something about new York definitely.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 12:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
OhBritannia:
That's why i love Tommy.
The series keep getting better and better.
I wonder what will finally happen when the whole of new York finds out about Tommy. grin grin grin
It's like even in our world today, new York is the most respected and feared in America.
There is something about new York definitely.

True, Tommy teaching the niggars in chicago how the drug game is played.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
OhBritannia:

Good heart who dash Tommy Good heart,

even Ghost knows Tommy doesn't had a heart, any small thing, without finding out the true intentions, he will went James bond,

if there is any person I will say had a good heart, that person is JSB, he had it more than a 100 percent,

even when he was being wrongfully accused, he keeps a cool head, and tried to find out the true intentions of things before acting, but Tommy!!!! he will just go blaze on you, just as he did Ghost, before reality stares him in the Face, but too late to save Ghost

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by lumzybo: 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
do4luv14:

Good heart who dash Tommy Good heart,

even Ghost knows Tommy doesn't had a heart, any small thing, without finding out the true intentions, he will went James bond,

if there is any person I will say had a good heart, that person is JSB, he had it more than a 100 percent,

even when he was being wrongfully accused, he keeps a cool head, and tried to find out the true intentions of things before acting, but Tommy!!!! he will just go blaze on you, just as he did Ghost, before reality stares him in the Face, but too late to save Ghost

The good heart he was talking about was, telling the girl to run cos he knew she would be killed by the Serbian. Then when she chose to stay, Tommy would do anything within his power to protect her. If only she had listened. But the drug she took messed her head up. Yet Tommy still went alone to rescue her.

I duff my hat for that lone soldier that ruin the Serbs plan, else, it would have been goodnight Tommy Fucking Egan.

I love this episode

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jiday4(m): 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2022
lumzybo:

The good heart he was talking about was, telling the girl to run cos he knew she would be killed by the Serbian. Then when she chose to stay, Tommy would do anything within his power to protect her. If only she had listened. But the drug she took messed her head up. Yet Tommy still went alone to rescue her.

I duff my hat for that lone soldier that ruin the Serbs plan, else, it would have been goodnight Tommy Fucking Egan.

I love this episode

You are damn right.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by gottoboy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
obontami:
[s][/s]

I keep criticizing if the show keeps putting mediocre shits out whether you like it or not.

You keep saying "I can't write better than the show writers, so I shouldn't criticize" shows how shallow you are. So because I can't play football and the team I support keeps playing shitty game. I shouldn't talk because I can't play? grin

Boy, the joke on you. grin

BTW, I won't respond to your rants here again and I'll keep criticizing the show it doesn't meet the standard I set for it.

If too pain you, go station go report grin LOL!

Cry Cryer Cryest...

I hope you're enjoying the show grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Episode 5 is fire!!!!! Breh! This is shit I've been talking about. This is the shit I know Tommy motherfucking Egan for.

That boy Tommy still gon' hit that Liliana girl's pussy for real. They fit each other. That girl get chin-chin for head. grin

Sad to see that boy Elijah get clipped like that. Jenard is pained as fucck.

Wait, did jenard killed diamond?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Payporte: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
obontami:
Episode 5 is fire!!!!! Breh! This is shit I've been talking about. This is the shit I know Tommy motherfucking Egan for.

That boy Tommy still gon' hit that Liliana girl's pussy for real. They fit each other. That girl get chin-chin for head. grin

Sad to see that boy Elijah get clipped like that. Jenard is pained as fucck.
this Elijah is a popular American rapper
Jeremih is his name
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by obontami: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Payporte:

this Elijah is a popular American rapper
Jeremih is his name

Yeah, he used to be on low cut. I was surprised he was rocking dreads on the show. Him and Fif goes way since '10 when he drop the song 'down on me'. I'm sure Fif has something to do with him being on the show. He's pretty good actor though. I will love to see more his acting in the future.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2022
Episode 6...Not so bad
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rilwayne001: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2022
donephi:
Episode 6...Not so bad

Link
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 11:02am On Mar 13, 2022
Tommy EAGAN on suit, I never saw this coming

5 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Episode 6 out?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by chukwugoziegi: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2022
obontami:

Yeah, he used to be on low cut. I was surprised he was rocking dreads on the show. Him and Fif goes way since '10 when he drop the song 'down on me'. I'm sure Fif has something to do with him being on the show. He's pretty good actor though. I will love to see more his acting in the future.

Yeah! I think Fif has a plenty to do with a lot of people being on that show. So many rappers and singers are publicly hitting him up to be on the power series, it is crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by bigjackass: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
episode 7 is out and none of you seems to give a shït anymore
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kpalobi(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2022
bigjackass:
episode 7 is out and none of you seems to give a shït anymore

Asin eh..The way they clamoured for Tommy eh but now the engagement on this thread is terrible
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Dammy774(f): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Kpalobi:

Asin eh..The way they clamoured for Tommy eh but now the engagement on this thread is terrible

Because, so far, I think people are disappointed with the episodes. Personally, the episodes are ot as thrilling as I thought they would be.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kpalobi(m): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2022
Dammy774:

Because, so far, I think people are disappointed with the episodes. Personally, the episodes are ot as thrilling as I thought they would be.

They should still come here and complain na,not leaving the thread boring like this
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by olabolaji(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2022
It's a new series what do they expect, they need to develop the characters you can't just go boom boom everywhere grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Dontos: 8:31am On Mar 21, 2022
olabolaji:
It's a new series what do they expect, they need to develop the characters you can't just go boom boom everywhere grin grin

Gbam.....New Faces.....still getting to know them...but b like that Diamond broda no go c Christmas .......dat small pikin with dada too
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by mahvie: 8:54am On Mar 21, 2022
Tommy's show is actually great. The first 3 episodes were mehh, but after that, the show has been getting better and better with each episodes. I'm enjoying the series and excited to see how things play out for Tommy now that he has his own drug.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2022
Even if the series is not interesting, Atleast Tommy slang they give me joy, just like "dude I got zero fuuucccck in me".

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Emisco1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 21, 2022
Make we no lie for ourselves..please being Tariq back. if no be for tommy , i for no da follow dx book iv

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (186) (Reply)

Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., / Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.